ITT: Jow Forums writes a Magic School Bus episode where Ms. Frizzle takes the entire class to a gun factory

>ITT: Jow Forums writes a Magic School Bus episode where Ms. Frizzle takes the entire class to a gun factory

Attached: MagicSchoolBus_1560x680.jpg (1560x680, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJzXG7MYX1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna fug ms. Frizzle

I wanna stick my dick in Ms. Frizzles frizzle

Ah, a fellow man of taste.

My first sex dreams were all about busting barely pubescent nuts in the Frizzle Patch.

I want to drizzle Ms. Frizzle with my jizzle while the magic school bus miniaturizes and brings me to orgasm via prostate stimulation.

fpbp

fo’ shizzle

kids don't need to learn how to make guns, just how they work
youtu.be/GJzXG7MYX1c

>The episode begins with the kids talking about some recent school shooting on the news.
>Enter Ms. Frizzle
“Good morning class, with school shootings on the rise, the board of education has ordered all teachers to start carrying guns.”
>Mrs. Frizzle brandishes a cartoon representation of a Glock 17 pistol.

>Glock
Come on now. The Frizz is fucking weird. There’s no way she’d carry something pedestrian like a Glock. She’d be carrying something like a caseless machine pistol or something equally outrageous

The friz would totally be rocking a beretta m9

she'd be carrying a g11 pistol and a backup derringer chambered in cased telescoping 500 nitro magnum.

>"SHALOM GOYIM!" Say cheerful Mrs Frizzle.
>"Today we will visiting the Israel Knesset and later iWi factor to learn about importance of securities of Jewish against Islam, Christianity and Irish people"
>"We will train with Great Israeli Mossad with shooting Palestinian goyim children too! Make sure to bring you earpro!"

A Dardick

There you go

The spic and the nig try to steal everything

based

"Whoa Ms. Frizzle! That gun you're carrying really TRIGGERS me"

Attached: 1446686857678.jpg (350x350, 22K)

This trip is sure to be a BARREL of laughs!

Attached: carlos.jpg (250x188, 8K)

there should have been an episode where there's a school shooting and ms frizzle a pro gun person and a ccw person takes out the nerdish kid whoe's trying to kill the class cos carlos use to bully him all the time

carlos probably beat up the nerdish white guy and the white kid probably killed carlos in te future or carlos joing some gang and got killed

I think someone tired that already
(sign in background)

Attached: 1521948385284.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Class collectively exclaims in an annoyed tone: “Car-los!”

“Alright class, gather your backpacks and follow me out to the the bus.”
>All of the sudden the principal jumps out wielding an AR-15.
“Mrs. Frizzle your silly adventures have cost the district hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawsuits, I’ve come to get my revenge!”
>Mrs. Frizzle jumps to cover behind a cinderblock wall hugging the corner like a pro, pointing the pistol with her left hand.
>A few seconds of fire are exchanged, the principal gets hit twice in the upper torso.

You forgot
>”come on bus, do your stuff”
>the bus turns into a fucking G11 with a face

>class, today we will visit Red Jacket Firearms
>omg, it spins
>hilarity ensues
>Carlos makes a quip, class groans while Carlos has a sensible chuckle
>Eddie the Eagle makes a cameo appearance
>Remember kids, I am the re-incarnation of the Thunder Bird of Native American lore, worship me for protection against the Horned Snakes
>Ms. Fizzle recounts the story of the Horned Snakes that would devour humanity if it wasn't for the divine protection of the Thunder Bird
>children ask, can we help you Eddie the Eagle?
>Eddie says, "Remember the Safety Rules" and goes on to list them
>Children repeat the rules, as examples are shown of proper and improper following of the rules
>we sure learned a lot today, didn't we children?
>Ms Fizzle then tells students that everyone will be going to the rifle range for target practice
>Kids load into bus and fly yo the rifle range
>kids get issued M16 with 100rd C-mags
>Ms Fizzle is now wearing a Drill Instructor outfit
>Ms Fizzle proceeds to berate a child who tripped and dropped his weapon
>proceeds to give basic marksma ship advice
>range time!
>everyone shoots the known distance qualification course
>episode ends when kids are taking magic school bus to current war zone of your choice
>episode 2 is involving bus flying thru a conflict zone as CAS for students engaging tje Taliban, etc.
>Ms Fizzle leads a charge while dual-wielding blazing M240
>Carlos call is the Magic School bus for another sortie when Puff the Magic Dragon shows up
>Students sing "Puff the Magic Dragon"
>episode ends with tearful goodbyes as Puff flys back to base
>until next time: keep your powder dry

>Red Jacket Firearms
So which one is getting molested?

>Ms Fizzle is now wearing a Drill Instructor outfit
That’s hot. Fund it

Arnold flips shit and teams up with Janet to avenge the years or torment and abuse at the hands of Wanda and Dorothy Anne. They can only be stopped by the renegade alpha male aka Ralph.

The bus can change into a Blackhawk helicopter with mounted .50 bmg’s for their flight through hostile airspace.

Arnold,
“How do you kill women and children?”
Friz,
“Easy, you just don’t lead them as much”

>gun factory
>implying it wouldn't be another one of those time-travelling episodes where they check out the incremental evolution of firearms and manufacturing processes

Ms Frizzle has experience in this line of work

Attached: ms frizzle.png (707x508, 62K)

>Ms. frizzle walks in
>Strips naked and spits on Timmy’s Dick
>”today we are going to learn about guns”