Just bought the best -not a 1911- .45 ACP service pistol you can buy

Just bought the best -not a 1911- .45 ACP service pistol you can buy.

Come to me glorious HK masterrace brethren.

Attached: master.jpg (2997x1991, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw
Good job OP , Jow Forums is nearly a german gun board

Attached: 1555753769456-2.gif (80x99, 107K)

nice, welcome to the club.
USPs age really well,

here's my '97 one as a show of support

t. Israeli HK fan

Attached: USP_01.jpg (1040x780, 85K)

Tell me Israelibro, I heard civilians in Israel with a private pistol license are restricted to buy not more than XX rounds of ammo for taking home per year? Is that true?

shit, dunno about that, i'm working to get my license though competition so i don't have a full carry/own license yet.
I think there might be a limit on how you can own at home, but you can usually buy thousand plus from what i know so if there's a limit it's at least 1000. i'm not sure it's enforced but being as most gun owners here are just good responsible boys they probably won't break the law on purpose.

Ok cool, stay safe.

Attached: mr.png (740x521, 139K)

>t. Israeli HK fan
nobody is asking about your country you silly attention whore. Never touch a HK again !

Attached: david-star-shape-jew-israel-450w-510702286.jpg (450x335, 58K)

Not sure if I'm falling for Jewish tricks, but KG is 96. I'd know, I have a KG.

Attached: Heck and Cuck.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

is it true that a USP gunshoot inside israel sounds like "heil hitler" ? Asking for friend

Attached: 1553554585294-0.png.jpg (200x176, 22K)

FN45 does everything this does but better and cheaper

checking in. stainless, threaded, shushed.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

Is that where those laws originate from. Not sure why I'm surprised, of course it's the kikes again

>not a cz
Kys nigger

damn, you're right, forgot A=0.
fair enough, i stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.

found the skinheads, stay mad fagits

It's a well known fact that Israelis have undue sway over the American political and media sphere. The fact that jewish pundits in America say stupid shit like "no, goyim we just need bullet regulation!" Only to find out that's unironically how it is in Israel. Well, it's just not surprising. Sorry schlomo, I'm done feeling shocked every time I take a peek and find out it's the fuckin jews again, it's getting really tiresome by this point

>it's getting really tiresome by this point
this, I lost all respect for (((them))) since a few years. Not even humans

Attached: tacticool_dishwasher.jpg (696x522, 113K)

>buying non-1911 .45 in current year
Oh boy

On the off chance you actually wanna learn instead of being a moron:
most secular jews in america vote left (most religious jews vote right), so do women so do blacks and latinos. your point?
The left isn't just jews and guess what homo? the USSR which was the seat of the left didn't care for jews one bit, it's because of russian pogroms that jews decided to make their way into israel.

The left hates israel and the idea of religion
The american left hates israel and the idea of religion
The Israeli left hates israel and the idea of religion

I have to deal with the left wanting to not give me a right to own a gun as much as you,
Most powerful people in the US vote left, and unfortunately jews among them and they are doing great harm to both america, Israel and judaism.

Once you stop with the skinhead race based propoganda which underlies extermination (as it's the only way to get rid of the jews) you'll actually become someone wants to be associated with, and not just a skinhead.
See i don't give a fuck about your religion or race, as long as you love freedom and guns and wanna leave people alone wer'e on the same side, once you start with the race and think jews are to blame for all the troubles in this world is where i put on your the same race based group as the left is..

I should really make some copypasta for you pol faggots who frequent Jow Forums, maybe convert some of you idiots from hateful skinheads to actual decent conservatives/libertarians.

You made it to "religious jews" before you gave away the fact that your entire post is bullshit m8

religious american jews vote 2 to 1 Republican

>t. Triggered kike
Nice Hitler digits

Shut up jew

i have a usp on the way, ill probably pick it up tuesday or wednesday

shit, too much effort for someone like you, allow me to correct:

go back to pol you nazi scum, i'll own whatever fucking gun i want and you can stay mad and hate on jews as much as you like. Keep thinking about us day and night screeching like an autist while we shoot USPs and count our shekels.

Shut up jew

You dishonor your people by not using Goyimsbane, Moshe

Attached: 669479_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 71K)

Growing up all I shot was 45s. Mainly because all the old timers here packed their Dads world war 1911s or long colt revolvers.
To this day I always say the usp I had was one of the best guns...minus the dumb rail that required a adapter. I just got back in the 45 game but decided to go with the glock 41. If hk will ever move out of the stone age and do a usp with a normal rail that's rmr milled, I'll be the first to get one.
Hell, mill the 45 compact for rmr and make the frame longer so an actual weapon light will fit with out mods, and that would be the perfect 45 imo.

Tldr > y u no make modern hammer fired manual saftey funz with red dots, hk?

>we shoot USPs and count our shekels
Got ya, that kind of jew pol hates

Attached: 1554254300456.png (860x908, 998K)

>skinhead
>Nazi
>kaykaykay
>wyte supwemascwist!!!

You call all us all these things, yet none are true. But one this is true, and it's that you're a Jew.

Also, who gives a fuck if religious Jews vote right? Of course they will. Trump is a zioshill puppet. Donald "Take the guns, Due process later" Trump. Donald "President who's supported Israel more than any other president" Trump. Donald "I want record number immigration numbers" Trump.

>we shoot USPs and count our shekels
Rate mal was mein Opa und sein Bruder im Jahr 1941 geschossen haben ?

Attached: 1555768303934.gif (500x332, 997K)

>Rate mal was mein Opa und sein Bruder im Jahr 1941 geschossen haben ?
Guess what my grandpa and his brother shot in 1941?

Attached: 1527262110048.png (1200x675, 211K)

Fuck. Now I want to LARP with a USP and listen to this song.
MFW not many 9mm fullsized out there

Attached: 1542926185414.gif (237x304, 2.04M)

Of course I am Jew, and? what's your point?
What's your end goal?

>What's your end goal?

Attached: 1552021843503.jpg (1600x1200, 409K)

Welcome to the best handgun ever made club. USP .45 is the GOAT.

that's not gonna happen again nazi larper.
what else?

>that's not gonna happen again nazi larper.
ULTRA KEK

Attached: jjj.gif (640x480, 2.35M)

>again
Would have had to happen the first time.

When the gun communtity hates the kike. Mhh, why?

>See i don't give a fuck about your religion or race, as long as you love freedom and guns and wanna leave people alone wer'e on the same side
Sure go ahead and take the "live and let live" stance. This can only work when you assume the ones that dont agree with you wish to take the same stance as well. You're free to be passive but just know that when the day comes that you have to open your safe to try and fight off those that came to take them and you think the time to fight has actually come, in reality, that opprotunity had passed long ago.

I hope you have big hands. The USP45 is fine. I wouldn't call it "the best for everyone," but it is fine. They are surprisingly easy to limpwrist, and if you wear a men's size large or smaller gloves, then you might have some difficulty getting a good grip on it. Don't get me wrong, it's possible to shoot it well with small hands, just not ideal.

Attached: IMGP1685.jpg (3072x2048, 1.34M)

Your ammo is in the wrong way dude..

Because kikes hate the gun community. The few that don't aren't worth the hassle

No, those are installed to factory spec. It's kraut space magik.

Attached: 1533592579539.jpg (1556x1037, 275K)

>On the off chance you actually wanna learn instead of being a moron:
You say this....

>Once you stop with the skinhead race based propoganda which underlies extermination (as it's the only way to get rid of the jews) you'll actually become someone wants to be associated with, and not just a skinhead.
...and then you strawman anyone who is skeptical of Jewish influence in politics as being a neo-nazi.

This two-faced nature is something that non-Jews in the west have come to notice very frequently as being toxic to society and aberrant to western civilization. It's why someone invented the FF extension (((Coincidence Detector))) and why that was so successful. Once a non-Jew notices that these behaviors that we've always noticed and always hated are almost exclusively associated with Jews, suddenly it all makes sense to us; Mr. Wizard's curtain is drawn aside and the true nature of the Jew is bared for all to see.

Attached: 1540855141574.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Was it really that easy for you? Shit, learning about the jews was pretty traumatic for me. It's like every time something bad happens, you find out cobra fuckin commander is directly responsible and the only people who see it are people who already got fucked

Ha! Look at the newfag who thinks he knows guns!

How did this happen at any rate? Did they just chuck a gun, mag and a box of ammo at the photographer? Or did someone from HK feel like messing with people?

REEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS IMAGE!!!
fucking white people! One day we'll get to gas them just as they gassed us!

It's a pretty well known fact that HK as a company is not actually a fan of guns or gun owners unless they're the "right" ones

The live and let live is accompanied with "Don't fuck with me", You wanna hate, go ahead and hate, but you're hating the wrong people (progun israeli jews) and it's irrelevant to me. You either live in the safety of western europe or America most likely while i'm surrounded by tens of countries that hate my guts, I'm not losing any sleep over tinfoil stormfags like you. you're a bunch of cowards who's influence extends to shitposting and you'd rather blame the jews for everything bad in your society than to look inside and realize your society stinks, you don't believe in anything anymore and you're just like the left where you have it narrowed down to race/gender/class.
I made a last honest attempt to maybe reply to a borderline troll, from here on out i'm ignoring anything related to jews on Jow Forums and you keep doing what you do, see where it gets you.

>fucking white people! One day we'll get to gas them just as they gassed us!
You say that facetiously, but Jews really do think that all white people gassed them. Even though America was the country that freed them from German death camps by winning WWII, they still look at white Americans and see an enemy. Jews in America have the audacity to set up Holocaust museums and preach to *us*, their saviors, how *we* need to be better educated so *we* never try to genocide them (they say "again," as if the US ever had Jew death camps).

I prefer the Mark 23.

Attached: 1-Mark-23-LEFT-AUG-19-2014.jpg (504x352, 28K)

Amazing what a life time of Jewish summer camp does to an entire people

They say again because they know the camps in Germany were only worse than the camps here because we bombed all the food out of Europe

Of course it's America's fault that Jews died in Nazi death camps. The Germans just wanted to delouse them. We were the ones who forced the Nazis to start gassing them.

I just wanted all fellow HK bros to come together.
But suddenly all the postings are about the jew and the nazis.

Attached: 1549219411455.png (923x713, 16K)

Nu/pol/ can’t help but ruin everything it touches, sorry lad

Once again a jew ruined a gun topic. Damn, every fucking time... but its the nazis Reeeee

I got a HK USP .40 for 500 bucks in Leaf Monopoly Bucks. Just waiting on it to ship.

auscunt here
i have a mk23 for steel silhouette shooting and it’s the best gun

Nice buy, but .40 is just meh. Either go 9mm or .45, or if you are extra special .357 SIG.

Why would you buy a caliber that isn't 9mm or 10mm for a handgun?

I already have Beretta PX4 9mm, HK P30 9mm, Walther P38 9mm, Glock 20 in 10mm (with IGB barrel for .40S&W) and since my hands are to big for slim grips on 1911 i wanted a big boy .45 so the HK USP was the best option for it.

Waited as long as I got a good deal on a used one, which took me nearly 1 year of lurking.

Attached: 1555438845572.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Attached: I fell for lifesizepotatos shilling.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

Juicy gat, congratulations.
There is exchange system for 9mm available if that is something you care about.

That's not a fact at all. HK is one of the most based gun manufacturers out there and does everything within their legal power to bring more guns for people. Blame German export laws and US import laws as well as the ATF for the lack of fun HKs. HK was the only company that spoke up against the AWB of the 90's, unlike all the American companies that bent a knee to Clinton.

I'm cucked to 10 rounders too, I hate it.

I fuckin' hate Jews and I have one

Attached: 20190417_215250.jpg (1440x1152, 801K)

This, Im german and have 0 problems with them because no export... Best service and contact you can imagine (like the glasses kikies)

Attached: S_SAR2.png (1000x402, 408K)