Gimme a hand here

I think I fucked up, Jow Forums
No, this isn't the pasta, this just happened

Attached: 6428371001740.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Try shooting it.

Throw it out, it's a dud

I've done that a couple times now, I've got a box of brass with boolits lodged in them, double charges, this one time I installed a primer backwards, etc.

Nah you just made a wadcutter

Use a bullet puller jesus

this. if you dont have a bullet puller, use some tin snips and just cut the bullet out and toss the case

you're on Jow Forums, user. claim it's your idea and it shoots great and it's the best firearm improvement since John Browning passed.

Attached: 1554182144791.png (500x500, 34K)

This, user all you've done is make a telescopic 5.56, we should be basking in your knowledge

happens. toss it or keep it as a reject in a buvket like i do. You could also set it off under ground for fun.

do post!

OP here.
I dumped the powder out and cut the case open. In all my time handling guns (like, 4 years) never seen an unsheathed .223/556 round. I saved the gunpowder, but the casing's mangled, so I dumped it. Think I'm gonna get a small drill bit and make it into a necklace.

Why not, it's Easter. Check out this obscene flaring from when I was setting up my second turret

Attached: 20190421_110152.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

Bomud points. There are 6 bullets in this picture, 3 working primers, one that was already spent, and precisely 0 grains of powder

Attached: 20190421_110048.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

Can you go wash your hands you dirty mutt?

Can you waste your energy some place someone will give a shit? I work for a living, my hands only get so clean

He'll wash his hands after he's done handloading I assume.

Nah m8 I just don't have a "civilized" job, I can clean up pretty nice but for the most part I just can't be fucked to do more than wipe my hands with a rag most days

You're a mess, your home is a mess, your reloads are a mess. Everything about this reminds me that there are disgusting mentally ill people on this planet.

You really should wash your hands after handloading, there's only really two vectors for lead to poison you, inhaling fumes from melting, and ingesting dust particles.

They don't need to be sparkling clean, just wash with some soap and warm water.

Calm your tism, you neat freak.

A literal trash heap.

Attached: Untitled.png (710x593, 829K)

I've got a lot of interests and not a lot of space. You show me how you store your reloading/leatherworking/knitting/cross stitching/computer building supplies and I'll concede that I don't give a fuck how words on a screen feel about how I keep my home

Attached: 1528689097768.png (888x888, 261K)

I had that happen during a malfunction once, guy rode the charging handle down so it stripped a round but didn't put it into battery, then racked it back but it didn't eject so he thought it just hadn't picked up a round. When he let it go the second time it stripped another round and jammed it in onto the one already in the chamber and forced the bullet back into the cartridge like that.
I just pushed it in further with my finger and dumped all the powder out from around it so I had an empty cartridge with a bullet floating around in it.

Dude why're you getting all worked up, it doesnt take any effort to exercise a little bit of organization, it makes life easier. If you put the same effort into cleaning a little as you have arguing with an user on Jow Forums, your home wouldnt look like a thrift store.

>2019
>People STILL don't use pumice soap
Git gud skrub you could run a silicon fab on my hands after I use that shit

Don't try to seat a bullet with the expander die lads, it doesn't work

Attached: IMG_20190417_185942634.jpg (3072x4096, 2.39M)

>He isn’t posting pictures
Discarded