Are there any commonly available calibers that are capable of dismembering an attacker?

Are there any commonly available calibers that are capable of dismembering an attacker?

Attached: space.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=563_1504900921
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

.223 is designed to tumble

Hot 10mm

.458 socom might but it depends on what you mean by commonly available. I assume online ordering is good enough?

At close range a 12ga will rip someone apart, and you cant get much more common than 12ga.

liveleak.com/view?t=563_1504900921

Attached: 1553788763477.png (1951x1359, 1.25M)

It's always the fucking niggers, man.

Looks more like hondurans than africoids.

30-06

??? Really. May I inquire as to a source? And what kind of bullet and how many grain? I have been deer and coyote hunting with my 30-06 but never had dismemberment kind of hits. Although I have made gophers explode. Priceless

Hondurans are even more subhuman than blacks, I mean just look at their murder statistics.

12ga buckshot or slug at close range

2, 4, or an 8 bore rifle with expanding ammunition would do the job very well.

Attached: 1552670881020.png (1024x690, 468K)

Dude got caught apparently. In Costa Rica over stale bread lmao.

*sips*

.45 auto

Attached: 1551468526783.jpg (192x192, 6K)

12 gauge will do the trick if loaded properly

damn, beat me to it

12 gauge just fire it off in the air so they know it's going to fall down somewhere else and kill an innocent person instead of tearing them apart.

That game stresses me out

I really liked the feeling of isolation in the first one

Either one. BAR in .338 win mag or RN-50. Work fine at dismembering the deer we have in east tn.

Attached: 1215171806a~4.jpg (1428x3496, 819K)

>0:38
Did that guy just briefly consider picking up a big rock to avenge his friend with, and then think better of it?

12 gauge, No4 buck. You can throw in a duck bill choke if you really want to emulate the plasma cutter

Looks like it to me

you see that fat bitch not turn around after a gunshot?

357 magnum could do it, assuming you're lucky enough to get the hit on the arm directly and not the shoulder.

.22 mag

Keep dreaming

>rip someone apart
>dismembering
All i saw was a big golf ball sized hole with no ripping apart or dismemberment

The first one really was one of few games that really spooked me. Boarding the USM Valor to find its marine complement turned into Twitchers was scary as fuck. How do you stop a necromorph invasion with modern day weaponry? I'm thinking a lot of flamethrowers as we really don't have efficient dismembering tools like plasma cutters. I guess 12 gauge shotguns are the next best thing.

ok bud.

Add a duckbill for precision slicing.

You can do the ziptie with a fast-shooting medium claiber gun. Watched it in CSI Las Vegas, can't help being an eurocuck

Calibers? yes. Commonly available? ...eeeeh.

A full powered rifle round like a .30-06 certainly has the power but it's also so thin and fast that it won't transfer all that energy into the body. You get a nasty wound and plenty of internal damage but no limb removal without lots of repeated hits.

A .50 BMG would DEFINITELY remove a limb but that's not exactly common.

A 12ga slug might do it but I'm pretty sure those are banned in some states.

>Pistol Round
hahahahaha no.

7.62x54 out of an Obrez at close range (because it's an Obrez)

Like others said, 12g with buckshot or a slug at close range will literally and definitely blow someone apart. Have you seen the video of the deer getting boom headshotted? There are also some Isis videos of this if you need a demo.

>taking cues from CSI
Wew lad

Yes satan
The right .22 will.

Attached: 1001181619.jpg (2560x1280, 719K)

.50 s&w

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

You blind then or something?

TFW former Marine at my job say a .50 cal can remove a guys arm just from the shockwave as it passes by.
>I ask how close
>like a foot or so probably
>I look up a video of a .50 cal bullet passing by a house of cards, it doesn't blow over
>everyone at the lunch table spergs out about me disrespecting the veterans on my team, asks me why I think I'm so smart
I swear to god normies make me sick