Hey Jow Forums do you enjoy owning a gun? What does it feels like?

Hey Jow Forums do you enjoy owning a gun? What does it feels like?

Attached: 1554422706449.jpg (441x462, 142K)

Heavy most of the time, but two or 3 times a month it's kind of like being able to orgasm 30 times with every magazine. Shooting pl8 is a harder drug than meth

Feels so good.

Attached: Deagle Ownership Feels So Good.jpg (2246x1414, 748K)

Nice bro sounds good

Why don't you own one?

Awesome bro

I am from Mexico, here we cannot get guns bro

Kill your leaders, draft a constitution ensuring basic rights.

Attached: 1555744824112.jpg (720x919, 45K)

This

Sounds good but there are a lot of faggot here in Mx.

Marry an American Jow Forumsommando and move to the US.

Join the Navy, shoot cartel members, get that weird not-a-G36 assault rifle that they have.

I'm from Texas, we have enough of his kind. But I'd be willing to trade a gun-nut Jow Forumsommando Mexican for some random Carlos on the street

I enjoy OWNING guns about as much, if not more, than actually shooting them. It's like collecting coins, or stamps, only better.
I enjoy shooting, but it's an unrelated kind of feeling.
It's only never going to get better because the US border serves as a pressure-relief valve. You need a revolution (yes, a sixth or seventh one I can never remember) and you needed it twenty years ago.

Aren't guns everywhere and the law in Mexico basically just bribe cops and do what you want? Surely you can source a firearm, you've gotta have like some uncle who knows a guy who knows a guy or something right? Even I have that for illegal shit in burgerland if I wanted and I'm a good middle class Catholic boy. I have also made plenty of ARs and AKs in my garage. I don't know how Mexican customs works but if you can import the parts that need to be forged or heat treated or other special manufacturing processes like barrels, bolts, and trunnions by just ordering them online the rest of a gun you can make yourself pretty easily. If it was legal I would definitely be trying to design my own scratch-made open bolt SMGs. Hell, just make a road trip to murica and buy everything and an 80% lower and smuggle it back, not like they check anything going your direction anyway.

No owning guns actually brings horrible amounts of agonizing pain.
And it's the pain I enjoy.

nah fuck off we're full

If you are rich you can marry me and move to the states. We can live out our lives shooting all the guns we want.

owning a gun feels like not owning the all guns you want, but better

I’m fairly sure the Mexican constitution has some sort of provision for the people’s right to bare arms. It’s just that there’s like 1 store in the whole country approved to sell guns, and there’s a ton of hoops you have to jump through.

Honestly in Mexico it's not the "leaders" that are the main problem at this point.

Yes it is. They are corrupt as fuck and sell out their people for cartel money. Just like how American leaders do the same.

>do you enjoy owning a gun?
yeah
>What does it feels like?
feels good man

Right, the cartels are rich, violent and armed to the teeth.

I don't like shooting shotguns because I'm a skeleton, but my .22 is pretty fun to plink with.

Checked

It's fun, they look cool and it's a burden. I love just looking at them sometimes. I like practicing reloads and draws. I like shooting although its expensive. I hate that sometimes I question why I'm into them and I really hate having to argue with faggots about why gun rights are important.

Attached: Inspirational-George-Washington-Quotes1.jpg (721x721, 87K)

Yes you can, just join a cartel.

They are the symptom of an underlying disease. Your government contracted HIV long long ago and what we are witnessing is full blown AIDS.

Owning a gun feels like...
FREEDOM!

Attached: 53C32338-966F-4930-9454-38B0ED1EAC9F.gif (498x199, 834K)

Our rights aren't from the constitution lol.

Attached: 1540349604481.jpg (750x745, 142K)

I used to, before the depression. Now I don’t enjoy anything anymore

Attached: 3E5B65B8-B8FB-44D5-88EA-95DF89E6F3A7.jpg (540x304, 22K)

he said "ensuring." that's exactly what a constitution does. it legally guarantees rights that already exist. you're not wrong but neither is the guy you're responding to.

Feels like freedom

Can’t imagine not owning guns.

Like salty milk and pennies

Attached: 4622CD6B-FC78-48B6-99D4-D7F800551094.jpg (1671x1977, 1017K)

It's pretty great. I've got a tiny dick (~4") and letting loose with my AR-10 and USP .45 is basically the only time I feel like a real man.