Do you prefer your choco bullets hollow point or full molten jacket?

Do you prefer your choco bullets hollow point or full molten jacket?

Attached: 61Ht2nRVgTL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

I'd prefer you fall from a bridge into traffic

I'm not a fan of them in general. The melted chocolate gets everywhere inside the gun after firing, and is significantly more difficulty to clean than gun powder.

If I was going to bite the bullet, OP, I'd bite a real bullet. Chocolate won't kill me like a speeding projectile.

Seems redundant. Like you don't need both the fall and collision. Is that the middle option?

Yes it will, fatty. Except the wound channels work in reverse by narrowing your arteries.

PERHAPS YOU'RE WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD GET RUN OVER AFTER FALLING FROM A BRIDGE

I prefer the caramel jacketed ammunition

full malted jacket

I prefer shotguns, with reese's pieces buckshot.

No joke, the chocolate pistol case is what I keep my uberti in, it's my favorite

>not using dark chocolate ammo

Is that like the wax-coated/lubricated ammunition some of Pedersen's designs used?

Look at this idiot
Everybody knows that dark chocolate is overkill in most situations and will just cost you more than regular chocolate when regular could have done the deed just as good. I can agree that taking out the ol' dark every once in a while for some fun is nice but it shouldn't be your standard carry. I have heard about some that try to strike a balance between the two but that is perhaps more tasteless than just going with dark.

Nani, nigga?

at least you can talk

That’s a big response

Almond piercing special dark.

Dark chocolate bullet with almond shrapnel and a caramel coating. Absolute ESCALATION.

Im a fan of 12 gauge peanut shot

>full molten
>not full milk
you had one job.

>brown tip

You should try putting them in condoms first.

Not that he needs help with that

I like 5.56 white tip AP (almond peanut)

Bullet for full semiautomatic assalut military stile firearm of mass destruction with chocolate flavor to attract the innocent children and homosexuals...

I'm asking you how many?!
How many have to DIE?!

Hollow point. Put in creme filling

To you