How to propose to a Jow Forums GF?

How to propose to a Jow Forums GF?
I finally hooked the perfect Jow Forums GF and after about 2 years, I want to pop the question.
We fell in love over guns, we have a gun collection together and we even have plans to finally build an AR-15 together.
My question to you guys is, how do I propose in the most Jow Forums way possible. My budget for this proposal is about 5 grand including travel. I want it to be memorable.
It must be legal.

Attached: ladyshooter-498x430.jpg (498x430, 46K)

>It must be legal.
Your options are fairly limited then i'm afraid to say

This

I know some of you idiots would suggest nigger rigging a machine gun together to prove my love or some shit.
I feel like I had to throw that in

Rape her.

Now her only choice is to marry you

Buy a bunch of ammo and take a vacation to Zimbabwe to reclaim her from communist trash

Attached: Rhodesia.jpg (503x587, 86K)

Perfectly doable as long as you can sell her on the idea that >cheap wedding means >more guns

Take her out to the woods to go shooting, surprise her with a high-quality double barreled shotgun with your names engraved side by side (don't go for an over-under I'd say, but if you do put her name on the top barrel) and present the ring to her as she sees it. Then after she agrees, you can each fire off the barrel of the partner's name at something. If she doesn't agree, give her both barrels and go home with the loot.

Attached: 1545943414476.jpg (125x125, 7K)

Load up some shells with engagement ring shot and take her to the range. When she inspects her target after letting some fly, she'll see all the precious metals and gems stuck in there and just say Yes.

Fucking spiders

There are places in SE Asia that will let you shoot cows with RPG's for a pittance.

Highly recommended.

DIAF

>engagement ring shot
I'm pretty sure the Crow kills a guy at a pawn shop this way.

Fuck off, spider

Attached: 6fbbe408da3f7213b9281a62549ebf27076dc3c9573bba6c4d878984592dc7e9.jpg (500x333, 69K)

How big is her dick

Get some one to laser engrave an ar lower with your names and some romantic message, maybe even do something with the fire selection.

See Pic related.

Attached: 142D3F1B-1517-40B3-AC06-6CED595B5D9B.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

What does she like? Where does she want to go? What has she expressed a desire to do, but not had the time or the money? What would be meaningful in terms of your relationship so far?

And the same questions apply to you as well. Since you're proposing, I'd prioritize her preferences over yours, but it should still be something you genuinely enjoy as well.

She's an individual. You're an individual. Your relationship is specific to your two. The best way to propose is too.

Also, don't stress out about it. If she says yes, then you asking and her saying yes are going to be the most important memories the two of you will take from it. If she says no, that'll suck, obviously. If she'd say yes if you came up with the perfect proposal, but no if you proposed in a perfectly fine way that just wasn't *perfect*, you're probably better off with her saying no; that's not exactly a firm ground to build a life together on.

So think about what she likes, what you like, and what will be meaningful to you as a couple, and then relax.

Also, if you can feel her out about engagement rings, that may be a good idea. Diamonds are over-priced, and unoriginal, so if she's not into them anyway, don't throw your money away. Try her something she'll want to wear, not something to brag about the cost of. (Assuming she's not the sort to prefer something to brag about the cost of. And if she is . . . are you sure that proposing is the right decision?)

Put the engagement ring in the action of her favourite firearm and then hand it to her to clear.

Take her to the range on a nice pretty day, maybe in a more private area. Have a box of ammo you know she will use, and put the engagement ring inside onto a round. The more the round fits the ring, the better. When she opens to get ammo and finds the ring, you propose to her.

Attached: CoffeeInstantTypeII.jpg (240x280, 40K)

I'd go on a vacation. Drive to somewhere with natural beauty, but not remote. Somewhere with people. See a Jow Forums place like the Grand Canyon or something.

When you ask, be 100% sincere and traditional. Wear your concealed carry piece, choose a beautiful place, and leave guns completely out of it. Even a Jow Forums gf wants to be asked properly.

> Even a Jow Forums gf wants to be asked properly.
It varies from girl to girl. My fiance, she told me for a long time if I ever proposed to her in public she'd not be able to handle it (she can be very shy, but opens up a lot to people she knows well). I ended up proposing in our hotel room while on a nice trip to San Antonio. At least it was a five star hotel. She still cried and shook, but she was happy later because she continued to let me know if I had asked in public she wouldn't have accepted.

I'd go on a vacation. Drive to somewhere with natural beauty, but not remote. Somewhere with people. See a Jow Forums place like the Grand Canyon or something.

When you ask, be 100% sincere and traditional. Wear your concealed carry piece, choose a beautiful place, and pull out your piece and shoot her in the face. Even a Jow Forums gf wants to be asked properly.

This. Ask your girlfriend the way *she* wants to be asked, not the way "girls want to be asked" or even "the way Jow Forums girls want to be asked."

Sasuga pajeet-kun

Shut up spider

Take the trigger out of the AR and put the ring in place of it.
Say you cant figure out when it wont function and ask her for help fixing it. When she opens it up and sees the ring ask then.

Sorry I was unclear. I didn't mean in a public place. I meant not at the end of a trail in the middle of nowhere, with no one else around, with guns.

This is also fair. OP knows his gf better than any of us.

Are you sure you're not in a relationship with a tranny, user? "I want to build an AR-15 for fun"-said no girl ever.

Listen to these fellas , OP. Don't overthink it, and don't feel that you have to blow all your money on a big gesture when the "yes" is what will be remembered.

Take her out for a long range shoot. Have a reactive target that when hit, will pop up a sign thats reads "will you marry me"

>tfw no girl will cry when for me when I ask her to be me wife

Get a couple of drinks, challenge her, beat her in a shooting competition, and then assert your dominance.

>>find long distance range out in desert
>>Set up two targets
>>Ask if she'll marry you, and tell her to pick a target
>>Come back on Jow Forums and cry about your rejection
Good luck, user

>get ring
>take her out to dinner
>take a knee
>ask her to marry

was it that hard?

this, but get tacticool and kneel before she finds the ring in the box of ammo. shoot from the kneeling position for a bit. ask her to get you the box of ammo with the ring in it. she'll hand deliver her own ring to you.

I'll squish you like I squished your brethren, then I'll torch your fucking corpse

While she asleep, get a couple of buddies together and break into her house while yelling "POLICE SEARCH WARRANT" at the top of your lungs.
Once you have her cuffed, pop the question. How could she refuse then?

How big is her penis?

>how do I propose in the most Jow Forums way possible?

>1. Hand-load a low-power shell with your ring in it (probably want something firmer than gold)
>2. Go innawoods with shotgun
>3. Radio her your co-ordinates and her assigned co-ordinates over private-frequency walkie-talkies
>4. Camp out til she gets there, bring MREs
>5. Get her to confirm her location over radio as she arrives, then to look for your signal and wave when she sees it
>6. Flash sun's reflection at her with pocket-mirror, from your camouflaged location
>7. Wait for signal confirmation
>8. Instruct her to confirm over radio after interpreting distress response, then to await further instruction
>9. Flash morse code "Will you marry me?"
>10. She confirms (how could she not)
>11. Instruct her to hold out her left hand
>12. Safely fire ring onto her finger from 100 yards (which you can obviously do because you're Jow Forums and you were born to do this)
>13. Have MRE picnic together if your bowels can handle any more
Shouldn't cost you more than 3 grand, ring included.

>safely fire ring onto her finger
jej

Make sure you ask her if she wants to get married before proposing and ask her dad. Also get her ring measured or you'll have to resize it if your gf doesn't actually know her size like mine.

Would not waste money on a proposal like some faggot romance novel larp without establishing everything else first.

rent an RPG for her to shoot at a wall in the desert or some shit, and on the wall behind it, write WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Start building the AR and have her go get one of the parts. When she opens the box to the part, there is a ring inside.

Honestly, try not to make the occasion too showy. It can be awkward when someone feels pressured in a public space with spectators or at a lavish occasion where they're conscious of the expense, they feel put on the spot.

Shoot her with the engagement ring

Nice try Spider. You're not gonna get the Flying Robot that easily

Attached: 665199_10151224130089806_178252351_o.jpg (1280x945, 65K)

This is why we cant trust spiders

Depends was she into guns before you? Pop the question during something she truly enjoys

Don't listen to this eight legged asshole. Hes a no good piece of shit spider!

Brilliant! You can throw your name on the upper and hers on the lower and be perfectly mated. Safety can be no and yes

these threads are mondo cringe

Just tell her you're marrying her. Women like to be dominated.

>I'm awful dealing with women and emotions

Propose then "shoot" your load in her face to celebrate. Or inside her if you are hwite

shut tf up mr. spider

Fuck off you web slinging faggot. Your 8 legged lies are bullshit and you know it.

Nah, Brandon Lee got shot with a revolver. They had a squib or some shit stuck in the barrel. the blank they shot during the scene, had enough force to launch the squib and hit Brandon.

Lrn2read faggot

He's talking about this scene.

Attached: tumblr_msa1m03C601s0teago4_400.gif (352x196, 860K)

Just fucking go for it, OP. At this year’s Midwest nuggestfest there was a fucking marriage so it’s deffo possible

Make sure and invite the range trap to the wedding, that's just the polite thing to do. You don't need to let it be a bridesmaid, but it can certainly be a ring bearer or a flower girl.

Did someone marry a bayonet to a nugget?

An hero you discord faggot. This forced meme bullshit needs to die

Attached: 1555061123729.jpg (1024x819, 60K)

Can you just join the 40% already and leave this board?

Traps are gay and so are you

Attached: download (6).jpg (278x181, 6K)

oh lord, muslims

Put a ring inside a magazine and ask her to load it for you or something

This is not my Jow Forums, fuck off discord trannies

Attached: 1542814431801.gif (400x215, 667K)

Hide a ring in a box of ammo, shoot from the kneeling position. As you grab for ammo, grab the ring. act confused and ask her if she knows what you found. Boom. Perfect positioning and timing.

Arrrr.. ye be needing a new peg leg then

Give her the ring in an ammo box I'd say, along with the actual ammo. You could propose when she opens the box, then go shooting.

>make sure you ask her if she wants to get married before you ask her if she wants to get married

Why wouldn't you discuss your future with your potential spouse before randomly asking then like a spent and forcing them to consider it on the spot? I asked my fiance if she was ready to get married before proposing then asked her father for his Blessing as required.

Do people really just randomly decide to get married and waste thousand on a ring and proposal with zero discussion? Lmao no wonder the divorce rate is 50%. I even went farther and told my fiance the week I planed to propose as well but I don't think that's too necessary.

This. A girl and her family shouldn't be surprised by a marriage proposal.

B
A
S
E
D

This meme is cancer and I hope you get cancer

Make sure you an hero discord faggot

Spell out will you marry me in napalm have her shoot some tannerite to ignite it.

Attached: Flamethrower WW2 GI.jpg (1406x810, 177K)

marry her like a normal woman, it's nice to share the same hobbies and lifestyle, but she is still a womam

Shot her in the fucking face.

Cambodia does. My cousin did that a while back. There's a trade off though because whole country smells like shit.

Fuck off discord tranny

Attached: 1551882621251.jpg (460x276, 28K)

>[S I D E S H A V E R E A C H E D O R B I T]

Fuck off faggot.

I keep two boots in my room in case you wanna fuck with me. I'll squash you and then scrape you into a trash can with a spatula.

You aren't welcome here faggot leave

This, she is a woman OP with marriage she doesn't want your hobbies involved

>empty the powder and primer from a new round.
>reattach the bullet and put it in a magazine randomly.
>Use a time machine to go back to the moment you took the powder and primer out - and insert a scroll of paper that pops the question.
>It would fit into a .223 no problem.
Flash forward.
>She has the strangest misfire on the range.
>Ask her what was wrong with the bullet.
>Get her curious
>If she doesn't figure it out, feel it yourself and say it seems lighter.

Now she might not get it - if that's the case, just move on and do it some other way.

>that picture
>I can see the prosecutor's smug smile as he returns from explaining to the jury why my owning it makes me the literal Hitler.

How new are you faggots?

Why would anyone in their right mind want to tie themselves to a parasite that will leech your money and then, when they tire of you, will also take half your property too. Stay single and play the field.

>you're new!
If you actually were here a long time you wouldn't be sperging about new users. Range traps have never been a thing they are a forced meme and most likely some attempt to normalize disgusting trap behavior. You will never look like a woman you have a mans face, hips, hands, feet and smell. You will never pass except for with doctored pics with flattering angles. So eat shit and die you disgusting abomination

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 35K)

You sure are obsessed with traps, huh?

Isn't it time to dilate your ax wound?

Range traps were introduced along with crab legs and range jesters you stupid fuck. Also saying
>forced meme
like Discord trannies aren't themselves a forced meme

Nope just sick of every thread having you faggots forcing a meme. It's bad enough that /b/ has botted trap threads.

>Range traps were introduced along with crab legs and range jesters you stupid fuck
All inorganic memes that won't catch on

Nigger they already have caught on you stupid fuck. Go back to fucking reddit or Jow Forums or wherever the fuck.

No they haven't, I just posted a meme from 2006 Jow Forums and you're telling me to go back to plebbit? Maybe you should go back faggot.

Oh shit, I'm in that pic.

Pheasant hunting in Scotland