IRA Easter Sunday March

Look at the fucking state of this marching. look at the posture of the last guy.

Literally edgy teens from Ireland who spent too much time on Jow Forums

No wonder the surrendered to the brits.

twitter.com/jamesdeeganMC/status/1119938150590287873

Attached: Capture.jpg (279x424, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61JisaFGHFY
youtube.com/watch?v=fKneNsy8aF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check this dude in the middle row. wobbly arms swaying from side to side as he tries to stamp as hard as he can because he thinks it's making him look hard.

Attached: lmao.jpg (106x220, 4K)

The guy in the yellow vest threatening to throw water on the guy filming. That's how laughable the 'IRA' is today.

This fat fuck even has tits to go with his stupid fucking ear piercing.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-21+at+06.21.21).jpg (286x403, 34K)

well i guess those are the people willing to march and show their faces, by their traditions or shit someone has to do it. i bet that's basically all they do, wouldn't be the smartest move to make if you're actually up to some shit

absolute state of the irish retard association

The state of Ireland

They're from Saoradh so it's no surprise they're a fucking joke
t. mick

Did they take these pics with a potato that survived the famine?

They are screen grabs from videos

IRA are trash

UVF and UDA are where it's at

Cringe

God I miss the provos

As a Polishman, i can say this - IRA wearing traditional british sweaters etc. is like polish anti-communist insurgents wearing those wide, russian "frying pan" military hats.

>As a Polishman, i can say this - IRA wearing traditional british sweaters etc. is like polish anti-communist insurgents wearing those wide, russian "frying pan" military hats.
nope. it's like polish insurgents wearing vatniks. or other, practicable gear. and they most likely did that.

IRA wearing British dress uniforms would be like polish anti-communist insurgents wearing those wide, russian "frying pan" military hats

Well warsaw insurgents wore pic related, but come on, this is a propaganda display, suppose to boost morale, not a firefight.
I'm on the Irish side in this conflict, but come on, those fags don't even wear irish colours.
>display of strength & resistance against oppressor
>wear oppressors uniforms
Irish cannot into propaganda warfare.

Attached: 38018526_996468697189545_8803201334816800768_o.jpg (1280x897, 239K)

>those fags don't even wear irish colours
they're carrying flags. and having some silly fantasy dress uniform as a guerilla organization would be pathetic. those sweaters are practical, that's it. and it's not like they're british uniform, it's just a piece of gear

>not the kneecappers in RAAD
Yikes

i hear the ira is just a gang now they run drugs and make money and go after random vigilanty hits on people who sell drugs

You do know that wooly pullies are neither traditional nor exclusive to Britain, correct?

Can someone educate me on the IRA? I read the Wikipedia but it's still pretty overviewish. Do the Irish not like the IRA? did Irish not want to be independent from Britain anymore or something? The Wikipedia states there are many are there still many factions? What's the scoop?

Attached: FB_IMG_1555722447152.jpg (960x934, 63K)

Basically the IRA are like ISIS but with less sandnigger and beheadings and more whiskey. And less heavy armament too.
A bunch of terrorists with a low IQ whos general idea was to fight to make "MUH IRELAND FREE" but no actual idea how to do that or what to do it if happened. The new wave is even worse, and currently works by bombing randomers and public areas and shooting innocents.
t. dad was in Ireland during the troubles and lost some of his mates to potato niggers. Ever been to Afghan? The Irish used pretty much the same tactics but at least the core of the oldguard did sometimes try to avoid killing innocents.

I knew a guy that lived in Ireland for 6 months and that it was like a third world country with white people.
He did say Irish women were good fucks though.
You win some, you lose some.

Attached: iraq.jpg (750x576, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=61JisaFGHFY
youtube.com/watch?v=fKneNsy8aF8

Attached: AFEAE087-6220-43AA-9728-A2BDFA259DD1.gif (388x291, 54K)

Ira stupid as hell

where is the webm user???

Der Ewige *nglo

Attached: MOSLEY.png (579x468, 330K)

Modern IRA are fags. The dudes who shoot drug dealers are dope though. They still doing that?

No now they sell the dope to fund
>muh cause and
>muh struggle

They originated from there and for decades ware exclusive to British military. Yes, everyone uses them now.

You anglos are worse than nazis sometimes.
Not that dehumanising is a specific anglo-german thing. It's popular among barbaric nations.

The IRA want Northern Ireland to join the Republic. The Republic has been independent since the 1920s.

Maybe 30 years ago, we are now one of the richest countries in the EU, our southern province, Munster, is the 3rd richest region in the EU, behind Central London and Luxembourg. However, the West, or most peripheral region, is quite poor.

they sell the drugs now. the anti drug paramilitaries have vanished. Most of the time the "drug dealers" they killed or kneecapped were innocent people.

up the ra fuck the english

>You do know that wooly pullies are neither traditional nor exclusive to Britain, correct?

They are literally british army surplus.

What about the Scottish, who are nearly entirely responsible for everything that has ever happened in Ulster?

Terrorist and paramilitary groups' involvement in the drug trade was sufficient enough that the Gardai, RUC/later PSNI SB and a combination desk of various people had a constant effort against it. It was, unfortunately, probably the only effort that didn't ultimately work.

If you're taking cocaine in the Republic, the North or Great Britain then odds on you're taking something that was brought in by either a Loyalist or Republican terrorist. Or any drug if you're in the North, where they permeate every level of the trade. They've also had big wins in convincing their community that they, and only they, can stop drug sales. Whilst selling all of it.

Some academic study is required. Money, which was always considered the weakest of the terrorist motivators, has proven in Ulster to be the strongest by some distance.

There's also an Eastern European group selling drugs in Belfast and apparently they're bickering with both Loyalist and Republican dealers.

I would be very surprised if that were to last long, or at least without one of the others absorbing/running them.

The motivation for cash has made people that would otherwise tout go very quiet and become extremely cautious. It does seem that making several million pounds from drug sales transcends any other position they may have held.