Where the fuck do I buy 590a1 wood stocks and forends? Does no one make them anymore...

Where the fuck do I buy 590a1 wood stocks and forends? Does no one make them anymore? I didnt think the A1 had a heatshield compatible for it too since the barrel was a lot thicker.

Or am I retarded and all the 500 models forends and stocks will work with the 590a1? I assume it wouldnt because thats what I read a few years ago.

Attached: sex.jpg (1005x325, 130K)

500 furniture should fit. Damn that pic is sexy

590a1 has a double bar 7 & 5/8th fore end right?

The 500 and 590 have interchangeable furniture, along with most of the Mossberg shotgun line.

Just look on Ebay for some used Mossberg shotgun stocks and it should work fine.
I personally keep debating switching mine to wood or not. It just looks so sexy.

ebay doesnt have anything good really, nothing like the OP pic anyway.

if you want a 590A1 with wood furniture and a heatshield, just get a retrograde

numrich gun parts

I dont like ghost ring sights. I can get a base 590a1 and then put my own wood on it for a lot cheaper too.

Is it possible to remove ghost rings and replacing it with a bead sight?

Man, I should get some wood furniture for my mossberg 500.

a lot of the stocks and dorends dont match or are used or for 410 or 20 gauge models. I wouldnt min djust ordering the actual retrograde stock and forend form Mossberg themselves but idk the part numbers

This is where I got mine.

Attached: IMG_20190315_004530-02.jpg (1366x719, 224K)

Call and ask. I had to order a magazine tube for my 590 that wasn't listed. I called and they found one and sent it to me.

It would be much easier to buy the retrograde and remove the ghost ring sights and replace with standard

Numrich gun parts has a lot of 500 wood stocks, but ribbed fore ends are gonna be a little harder to come by. I spent a good 6 months looking for one before I finally found one at a flea market yesterday. Keep your head up and keep looking!

They have the 2019 retrograde series and I was interested in either the 500 or 590A1 but /k changed my mind over the price. I really wanted the 590A1 but it was $650 dollars at the cheapest. I ended going with an older Remington 870 Wingmaster for the old school cop aesthetic for much less.

Attached: Mossberg-Retro-1.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Does Mossberg let you buy the 500/590A1 Retrograde stock and forearm on its own? I already have a 590A1

Side note :

How hard would it be to carve/cut the ribs into an 870 foregrip? Only problem is its off an express, so laminated, which might chip too much if i use a hacksaw to cut the grooves. Suggestions?

They dont sell the police grips where im from so i can only convert mine.

Attached: 1167310.jpg (800x217, 22K)

Hard enough that its not worth doing. Its possible but its way more possible that you fuck up and one of the many lines chips. No matter how good of a job you do its still going to look wrong since the wood is a different shape.

maybe, try emailing mossberg

bump..

This is where I got mine too.

Attached: 2VAlR.jpg (1232x685, 549K)