Knife throwing

Hey Jow Forums, can you recommend a good set of knives for throwing? I'm a beginner so nothing too advanced. I'm looking for no-rotation throwing knives only. My criteria are well balanced and durable as I'm probably not buying any new ones soon.

Attached: NT-M-818-1-BK1_copy__18818.1479935771.1280.1280.jpg (1280x1280, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blademag.com/knife-history/heroic-cherokee-knife-thrower-vs-nazi-the-nazi-loses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cold steel has a bunch of throwing stuff that are neither stupidly overpriced nor useless garbage.

Throwing knives in general are useless garbage. There was only one recorded instance of someone getting killed in war with one, and it was by a guy who literally grew up throwing knives and tomahawks as part of a circus performance.

Source? I am honestly curious.

I was mainly referring to them not being useless garbage that wont hold an edge or will break and chip from throwing against wood targets, which is what people do with throwing knives. Not for how useful theyll be for your war larp.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

I'm going to call bullshit on your mall ninja fantasy.

Attached: 1555509019327.jpg (600x611, 59K)

blademag.com/knife-history/heroic-cherokee-knife-thrower-vs-nazi-the-nazi-loses

If i were looking for a weapon to kill as much people as I can with I'd buy a bioweapon or try to steal a nuke. As I can't do any of those, don't want to kill people and just wanna try a cool hobby I'll settle for throwing knives

>blademag.com/knife-history/heroic-cherokee-knife-thrower-vs-nazi-the-nazi-loses

I stand corrected.

Stop drinking onions, either commit to killing your enemy in the fight to protect yourself or learn how to read the situation & avoid.

It's not being employed as a defensive tool you complete mongoloid.

Your best bet is probably finding knife throwing competition style knives, and stay as far away as possible from mall ninja shit.

Again user idc, I'm not a commando in training. If I find myself in a fight by some chance I'd prefer to have a gun, just looking for a hobby now

>circus performance
>essentially killed by a clown
Truly a clown world

Goddamn you are retarded

>yeah man, I just want a cool new hobby
>REEEEEEEEE YOU'LL NEVER KILL ANYONE LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING ONIONS BOY

Hey you little neckbeard. It's ok to do things for fun

>Can you kill someone with a thrown knife?

Yes. You are more likely to piss someone of, or more importantly, distract them. It's fairly easy to nail someone in the head with a large rock if they are worried about a flying knife.

>I'm looking for no-rotation throwing knives only

No. STFU you are a retard. If you are being serious, we call that a spear. Or I suppose you could "loft" a heavier knife in an arch. What you want is a pillum, or a lawn-dart.

>How do I get good at knife throwing?

Throw lots of knives. Throw everything knife-like. Decide if you are better with a spin or tumble throw. Lose 20 or so knives in bushes/grass/dirt. Practice some more, hell, get one of those plastic cord knife blocks and practice while unloading your dishwasher.

>What kind should I buy?

Cheap but solid. Go spend $40 on some shitty website knives from china. If you don't know what you are doing, you don't know what you need. Get enough so you can throw many times before collecting your failures you will fail).

>Can I make my own?

Yes, yes you can. It's cheap and easy if you have the tools. Steel bar and grinder discs are cheap.

>I want to join the circus.

Go for it. Those mother fuckers practice though.

>Bud-k...

if you can resist buying shitty folding knives and rat tail katanas, you can find deals on cheap throwable knives for practice. 20 for $25 shitty darts is a great deal so long as you use them to practice.

>I can already throw a knife

Excellent, you have been practicing. You can figure out on your own what to buy.

Attached: cheap for fools.jpg (466x311, 12K)

buy a couple of flat head screwdrivers or picks. sharpen them if necessary. then throw at your target.

note: If you haven't made a target specifically for throwing knives at, you will destroy whatever your aiming at. that includes your wall.

"Throwing knives" are a useless gimmick for teenagers and nogunz. I'm not saying that to be mean, I experimented with it myself and once I became a hazgunz I forgot all about throwing knives, karate, blah blah blah

Guns are THE standard in weaponry these days; the only thing you need besides that is a good knife because guns don't cut very well.

What if the dude just wants to toss some knives in his yard for fun?

>what is a hobby

Pretty good faq user, thanks. I wanted no-rotation because it's my impression that rotation technique depends on exact distance so it's less flexible. Also I think it looks less cool than just throwing a knife straight but I'll have to settle with that I guess

At that point just get throwing stars. You practice enough chucking daggers and you'll have a good grasp of distance in no time.

Why would you give your enemy a weapon?

Attached: 1544889892252.jpg (1080x1920, 87K)