Fucking Boomers Thread

Share your retarded boomer/retards in general stories. I’ll start.

>be me a few years ago
>sports authority is closing down so I go in there just to see what they got for cheap
>ask to see the M&P Sport on the wall
>guy looks around for like 5 minutes
>obviously doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing or what I’m talking about
>finally just say “the assault rifle in the corner” cause he would’ve been searching all day if I didn’t tell him
>he hands it to me
>decide to fuck with him now
>ask him “hey does this have a carbine or miid length gas tube”
>looks me dead in the eyes and goes “yeah it’s got an assault tube”
>>>>>>what the actual fuck is an assault tube
>says the guy who is normally at the gun counter is sick and he has to fill in for him even tho he has no idea what he’s talking about
>grab some 12 gauge and leave

Attached: 42488B41-38BF-4E1D-9A07-7CD1CDC28AFD.jpg (453x417, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1gnU0rxYCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be me
>walk into gun shop to see if they have any CZ Bren 2 rifles
>Old fudd greets me at the counter
>looks at me like I’m scum
>I go to ask him a question
>he immediately looks past me and starts talking to an old boomer behind me
>heh you like that smith 686 Steve? Heh, yeauh carried one in my police cruiser back in 79’ out in San antone
>10 minutes of fud talk, he looks back at me
>”can I help you with anything” “son”
> I reply, yeah do you have any scar’s or CZ bren rifles
>fud bastard looks at me then at the Steve guy finger fucking an old revolver.
>they look at each other and start laughing hysterically
>I reply “is something funny?”
>fud clerk says “he he he..son you came to the wrong store. I don’t sell plastic guns. I recommend you buy an M14 or a ruger ranch rifle. If you don’t like those choices, well, then you know where the door is.”
>I said “w-well then do you have any Glocks?”
>no son. I’ve got berettas.
>didn’t say anything, and walked out of the store

>be OP
>post story 2nd time in a row
>suck cocks on a daily basis

Attached: B530A1C8-FAFE-4C68-9165-0227CC5D9391.jpg (612x478, 78K)

Don't you faggots ever take a day off?

Attached: IMG_5664.jpg (432x432, 138K)

Hah

>hating boomers = onions people
try again

Attached: 13D76465-A77C-44EC-A274-55AD071727A6.jpg (1005x1024, 105K)

TWO WORLD WARS

>imagine a gun store that doesn't want to make money
probably just using his license to buy himself guns, you should report him to the atf for a surprise inspection ;)

Attached: 1493300415070.jpg (432x648, 29K)

Ive got a shotgun fudd one.
>be me
>trolling gunshops in (((Las Vegas))) while gf visits family.
>Walk into a small shop.
>great selection, bald headed lanklet at counter shows me some AKs.
>saiga .223 sporter with 6 mags used for 700
>starts my paper work and asks for CCW.
>hand it to him and he starts laughing
>ask him whats so funny, says every county is different.
>he heads to the back to finish the transfer, leaving me struggling to contain my spaggetti.
>mexican walks in and starts looking at a mystery meat pistol grip 20 gauge pump.
>fudd counter guy instant transmissions from the back room.
>this will be excellent for your wife
>bird shot wont over penetrate drywall so its the best
> leave it with an empty chamber, the sound of pumping the gun will scare them away
>theprophecyistrue.gif

Attached: 1506858800360.jpg (310x310, 28K)

Saiga 223? Now THATS a gun.

Based good taste fudd

>be me
>NJ cuck
>Going to pick up a handgun I had on hold until permit was valid
>Go into store the min they open
>they do the paperwork
>waitinggame.png
>group of 3-4 loud mouth fudd boomers in the store
>clearly not looking to spend a dime
>all of a sudden the one manlet boomer shouts
>"FUCK YOUNG PEOPLE AND THEIR BLACK RIFLES"
>cringe.jpeg
>I ask to look at an ak on the wall and rack it a few times to piss them off
>one of the boomers says something about Berettas
>manlet boomer replies with
>"BERETTAS ARE SHIT AND ITALIANS ARE GAYS"
>I just want to get my gun and leave at this point
>they proceed to continue about old fuck shit and drool over a luger
>they leave and spend nothing
>thank god
Never go to a gun shop the minute it opens unless you like hanging around a nursing home.

We had one of these faggots show up to nuggetfest. We shitposted at him so hard that he got piss drunk, cut his own hand open, lost his shit and drove off into the night and got a dui. Day of the pillow when?

Attached: boomerfinalsolution.png (1634x348, 66K)

What a fucking faggot

I would shop there first, sounds amazing.

>be me
>shooting my svt-40 at local indoor range
>boomer approaches me
>herewegoagain.jpg
>"heh, nice sks"
>explain to him that it's not an sks
>say something like "I guess its kind of like the father of the sks though!" to lessen the blow of boomer being completely wrong
>he stares at me for the longest 5 or 10 seconds of my life
>not sure wtf he wants or if he's having a stroke
>"heh" turns heel and goes back to his boomer friends where I can hear him saying something to them about my "sks"

fucking boomers

Attached: 0_b823d_c95a9f02_orig-750x350.jpg (750x350, 54K)

>be leftwing shitbag
>try to start subversive hate thread

it's not that deep big guy

yea you should

It is

boomer hatred is a bipartisan ideology
dont be a retard

give 1:05 to 1:50 a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=l1gnU0rxYCQ

Poor guy, that would have totally ruined my day

feelsbadman

Hey leftypol

>go to estate sale to buy guns
>mainly looking for model 1917 american Enfield and eibar ruby
>get there
>looks like a state fair
>boomers everywhere
>auction is a total shit show
>guns under tent, raining heavily water getting all over them too
>every gun is rusted to hell and sadly not taken care of
>model 1917 is sporterized bubba shit even irons are gone
>eibar ruby worst shape ive ever seen
>colt python rusted cylinder finish totally worn
>people still pay top dollar for every gun
>someone pays 900 dollars for a heavy barrel REM 700 with a tasco scope
>Python sells for 950

have sex

This is a boomer board.

Attached: 1547438980009.gif (218x216, 7K)

>go to lgs with my buddy cause both had the day off and wanted to look around
>big counter with a gun rack on it in the middle of the room full of milsurps
>from across the room I notice a new looking stock and I decide to go look at it
>look at tag
>"german mauser 350$"
>surely not
>sure as shit some fucking boomer put a decent condition k98, swastikas and all, in a goddamn sporter stock
>tfw Ill never get the stock with the matching serial #
>still got it for tree fiddy though

Walk into new to LGS that does 'good trigger work' to lighten the atrocious 13lbs trigger on my wife's new J frame S&W I got for CCW. The place is filled with boomers. Like 8 of them just milling around in a very small shop. I'm well dressed having just come from my management corporate office job. I'm also 30 years younger than the youngest person in the store. They start talking loudly about this guy they knew from the rich liberal area of town and how he was obnoxious and noone liked him even though he had registered machine guns. It was super uncomfortable. I left the revolver and picked it up a few days later from the boomer owner for $20 more than he told me originally $90 instead of $70 and the thing light primer strikes once every other cylinder. Fucking boomers.

>trigger work
I guarantee he just lopped a few coils off the hammer spring. If you want to fix this, go to wolff springs, get their kit. Then go to autozone and get some mothers mag and aluminum polish. Open it up, take out the trigger, trigger return block, and hammer. Polish the shit out of everything that looks remotely worn until it's reflective but don't touch sharp edges of the hammer or trigger, just the frame and parts that rub each other. Replace with wolff springs, enjoy slightly lighter but infinitely smoother trigger. Be happy.

try getting a hold of the previous owner through the store, they usually have contact info and he may not have ditched it yet.

>at LGS trying to figure out what ammo I need or gun I want
>old boomer looking guy is talking with the owner
>”well ya see, my buddy used .308 on a deer and it done tore the insides up and he couldn’t use the meat, I was wondering if y’all had any alternatives”
>lol_ok.jpg
>clerk goes on to talk about other long gun calibers, 30-30, 8mm Mauser (I think) and a few others
>even tells the guy he could hunt with an AR in 5.56 if he really wanted to slap a scope on top
>”heh well I’m not exactly into hunting my game with a weapon of war now, anything else I could use?”
>trying my hardest not to but in, the clerk tells him he could hunt also with 7.62x39 and just give it a shot from a rifle if he can get close enough from a tree stand
>”Now why the hell would I use an assault rifle like an AK to hunt deer son? Just tell me what long gun calibers to use I don’t want to be looking like some VC walking around in the woods”
>Ihavenomouthandimustscream.jpg
I seriously thought all the boomer memes here were bs until I encountered this IRL, Holy shit

Attached: 881FEAF7-A528-40C6-B655-596E5FB0F84B.jpg (702x595, 94K)

They're all real. Boomers and fudds are basically soccer moms when it comes to guns. They know almost nothing about guns, except that they go bang when you pull the trigger and are to be used only for durr AND NOTHING ELSE. They'll happily surrender their right so long as they can keep their durr guns. They're a plague on this country.

Attached: C2897212-8D7D-44F6-B11C-A01C70E01570.jpg (1241x1612, 668K)

>be me 2 days ago
>go to the real only "gun store" in town that isnt a big box store looking for a dehumidifier and maybe ammo
>been going to this lgs forever but have never bought a gun cause there always extremely overpriced
>get my dehumidifier and find a x39 spam can of all things at a decent price
>go to look at the am case to see there same wasr they want 900 for and there's a psl there
>"ay they actually got a new centu-"
>walk over to check the tag
>DRAGONOV 2500
Do a 360 and buy my ammo

Things that never happened, the post

Here is how it went
>d-do y-you have any soyz brens?
>"No we dont"
>they start talking to steve
>aspie user refuses to leave and is sweating profusely

>yfw the bald headed lanklet was Jim Fuller

Open a store called Fuddland, stock only Fudd shit, decorate fuddly.
MASSIVE PROFIT.

Somehow I never thought of that. Im gonna be going back this weekend to see if I can get it. Thx based user

Attached: IMG_8313.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

Peak millenial/zoomer behavior.
>the world owes me this

No it isn't (probably)
This is your autism making connections that may or may not be there
Heed this warning, cause you'll find that you make the same mistakes in conversation/social enviornments. I have weaponized autism aswell, be self aware!

How I got banned from the local shooting range.
>be me.
>go to range with a bunch of x54R to shoot.
>30yr old boomer RO comes up and says no surp ammo.
>I say fuck it, I got a bunch of tula, I'll be fine.
> told him I was fine with it and understood, so he walked away and I loaded up some tula.
>start shooting at the 300yd gong
> he came back yelling cease fire. >Asked me what the hell I thought I was doing.
> tell him I'm shooting my svt.
> He was like what did I tell you about shooting surplus ammo?
>let him know I'm not using surplus and that it's just steel cased tula.
>RO gets all huffy yelling that tula is surplus and it destroys the steel.
>Ask him what steel the gongs are made of because the gongs I have at my home range (2.5hrs away from me) is capable of taking hits at 25yds with tula.
>he yells more and says if my home range is so much better, I can use that and then tells me I'm banned.
Jokes on him though. I found public land where I can shoot for free up to 300yds. Have my calf, Steak as a happy ending.

Attached: 20190420_145720.jpg (4032x2268, 3.75M)

would have pulled my sidearm and started screaming

I work with a fucking 30 year old boomer.
>glocks are made of plastic and can go through metal detectors
>ARs jam in a stiff headwind
>AKs can't hit the broadside of a barn
I've argued him down on most of it and he doesn't pick many gun arguments with me anymore.

>Not realizing how easily you can be trolled
I bet you vape, too

>profit
You realize fudds just sit in the store and bullshit about how they hate ARs or tell "that one time I took ___ lb durr" stories. Seeing them actually fork over any money to the store is quite rare.

I wish he was just fucking with me. He'd probably be less of a moron in other facets of this job.

Hi Generation Tidepod!

Attached: 20190421_143838.jpg (720x624, 441K)

the correct answer would have been to suggest a different ammunition like a monolithic copper bullet or a bonded softpoint instead
caliber wont change anything without the proper bullet for your application

223? you are like baby

Attached: cyka blyat.jpg (2314x2446, 2.27M)

>name
>Simonov

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Hey generation that ruined everything.

>go to LGS on the other side of town while hanging out with a buddy
>typical fudd shop, no big deal though
>see a S&W m1917 in .45 acp for like $400
>it looks pretty nice, but has a giant trigger lock on it
>ask to lower the hammer to test lockup
>old guy behind the counter looks like I just punched his kid
>"Absolutely not"
>tell him that I have to know if it locks up all right before I can buy it
>"Like I said, NO dry firing"
>ask him if he could do it, just so I could verify that everything was working all right
>he flat out refuses, says I can do it after I've bought it
>"If there's anything wrong with it, you can just haul it off to S&W"
>politely tell him to kick rocks, then leave

Attached: 1513804159795.jpg (564x488, 137K)

I had something similar happen. Used p226, asked to break down and see the internals and if they weren’t worn to shit I would buy it. They refused to let me break it down, kept arguing with them, eventually their “sig guy” came out and broke it down for me. I was happy with it and bought it. Don’t know why it was such a hassle.

This story is actually believable, I can think of a few shops like this.

Sometimes I wonder if they're just front companies because you know they're not making any fucking money.

> At one of central PA’s biggest gun stores while on leave
>shooting the shit with employee formerly from ranger batt behind the counter that I have done business with previously.
>talk about winning the lottery as a turbo POG with my current orders.
>amorphous blob rolls in on power scooter
>gulf war veteran hat, ungodly smell, the whole 9.
>looks at me, not wearing anything moto, just short hair.
> “were you ever in the military?”
>I tell him that I am currently
>he begins to fucking quiz me and the dude behind the counter about marching drills.
>stupid, off the wall questions like “if you’re marching a platoon of men, and one more step they’ll fall off a cliff, what order do you give to make sure they don’t fall over?” (The correct answer is apparently to call a gas attack.)
>asks me the date of Pearl Harbor. I’m a navyfag, of course I fucking know
>just trying to do my paperwork so I can go home and fingerfuck my new pistol
> “have you guys watched the show SEAL team? It’s amazing!”
>politely inform him that I don’t know a single team guy that can even stomach that show, and I haven’t had cable in 6 years.
> the shoggoth begins to spill spaghetti, regains his perma-boot composure, and says it’s still a great show.
>rangerbro gun store employee visibly irritated.
>the diabetic mass eventually fucks off, allowing us the opportunity to finish the process
>doesn’t buy anything, I guess he just wanted to come by for a round of drill manual trivia.
>ask employee if that guy comes in often, he says no, but they get fucking shambling husks in all the time that just use the place to try to get human interaction.
Kinda sad I guess but oh well. Just wanted to buy my nineteen-lebbin in peace. Not as exciting as other tales this thread, but at least mine occurred.

Gun store I always go to (kygunco) last time told me they dont let people dryfire anymore.

Sad days

My Boomer Tales

>Take higher paying job after taking break from school. Car breaks down and can't make the 30mi drive. Refuse to let me use 1 of the 6 cars they own. GF's parents offer to help and help me find used car with good payments.

>Lose job in 2009 thanks to Obama economy. Called parents to talk and first thing SD said was we were NOT moving into the lakehouse with them 4bd/3ba

>Have daughter in 2013, constantly guiltrip into driving to see them, but they never visit unless they make plans to do something in my town even tho I commute 2 hrs daily.
>Lose job in 2014 and take job which is 4 hr commute. SD asks to watch mother so he can go to a horse show overnight on weekend. Tells me he will call day before to confirm. Leaves 8 voicemails asking where I was, didn't hang up cell phone like dumb boomer fuck and was talking mad shit about me and how I was fucking him over because I didn't answer my phone for an hour because mowing my lawn.

>Both wife and I go back to college to finish degrees after having son. Juggle jobs, FT courses, and two kids. Last visit SD made comment how in their days, the children always came to visit the parents.... even though we live 3.5 hours away. They downsized to 5 cars because the economy hit SD's 401k and apparently made him depressed.
>Also told me when they die, will have auction house liquidate everything and have house/land sold too. Never asked or wanted anything.
>guilt trip for not visiting on Easter because made a day trip to see paternal GM who literally is final stages of kidney failure. Was supposed to add 4 hours to my already 6 hour drive.

About every stereotype is true. Expects that you can get a $50k job with hard work and firm handshake in their economically depressed area where 80% of jobs are PT $7/hr jobs.

They don't understand why we don't visit, while Dad and In-Laws visit like clockwork.

Attached: 5bb19e9613701.jpg (750x906, 90K)

Avocados and Ass, you Dementia riddled old fuck.

Sounds like you have shitty parents, my parents are 1950s born boomers and are super sweet. Always helped an encouraged me when I was down on my luck. My dad helped me find a house and taught me how to manage it. My mom bakes me pies from her cherry tree whenever I come over. So what if they have a lake home and a new boat, they love me and I love them.

>at world's largest gun show, day before my 21st birthday
>walking around while my dad is going to the bathroom
>walk by a table with some random pistols on it
>pick up some small older Sig
>crusty old guy immediately gets up out of his chair and says "HEY ARE YOU 21?!"
>I was kind of baffled for a second and I just said "Uh I will be tomorrow, heh"
>"NOPE, SORRY PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW. IT IS AGAINST FEDERAL LAW FOR YOU TO TOUCH A HANDGUN. NOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN LOOK AT IT AND HAND IT TO YOU BUT blah blah blah"
>I just chuckled and said "Whatever you say, boomer" and left
Also once at the local surplus show I saw a guy selling a flecktarn field cap with an SS pin stuck on it as a "Nazi M43 Pea Dot Cap" for $75.

Green text your shit you fucking newfag.

I wish, that niBBa seems like a cool cat.

I felt the tiniest bit bad until I saw she literally personally brought Somalis here. Fuck her and every horse she's even looked at

The law sucks, but you're a douchebag, bro.

It's not a law, you boomer cuck.

Waiter, I didn’t order this stale ass pasta

The correct answer is halt (without a prepatory command)

>t. Corporal's course graduate

went off to buy my 45 XDS

>"Looks good, I'll take it...hey can I field strip it to look it over?"
>"You break it you buy it"
>i just said i'd buy it, wtf

>go to any ANY ANYYYY gunshow ever
>''the cocking of a shotgun is normally enough to scare away an intruder''

>be me
>work at shitty big box lgs while in first year of college
>average day turns great when we get a nice slr-106fr in (5.56 bulgarian ak)
>3 hours later a pretty chill guy wants to buy it as he loves ak's but wants one in 5.56
>so he's filling out the paperwork on it while this huge, chunk of fat walks down to our counter
>following along is this, meth addled looking old man with long, nappy, oily hair
>both smell of absolute asshole and cigarette smoke + a slight hint of weed
>fatty looks at chill dude buying slr
>"dat be onnadem commie gunz, i thot dey be illegal!"

Pt 1

Attached: 1547870206607.jpg (500x375, 48K)

PT 2

>i say "thats nice sir" and continue running chill dude's paperwork
>fatty then shifts his gaze over to chill dude
>"why u be gettin da cummie gunz, do you hate merica or sumthins" he belches
>at this point my manager who is a chad of chads, asks fatty if he needs help
>fatty says "do yall have uh mag for muh 9mm"
>managers asks what it is
>then fatty pulls out a pitted, rusted jimenez which is in every way against store policy as if you are ccing it's not supposed to come out
>"no sir we don't carry mags for it" the manager says
>'Well shidddd why i eben cum here den" fatty says out of a short breath
>his methed up dad/uncle is now at the counter
>chill dude finishes up buying and asks if we have any steel case .223 for his new rifle
>i point him to a case of 500 from wolf at the base of the counter and he wants us to just add that on as well to the sale
>fatty now lurches over
>" DAT SHIDDD WIL RUIN UR GUNZ, IT BE RUSTY AMMO!"
>meth dad blurts out " TUST MUH BOI RICKY HE WAS IN DA ARMY"
>meth dad's breath is so rancid it smells worse than a hippo with a anal infection shitting out a taco bell breakfast
>at this point the manager and i have about had enough and we ask them to leave if they are going to keep harassing our customers who are buying things
>they start to storm to the exit
>fatty yells "DIS PLACE BE UN MERICAN CUMMIES" and bumps into a sunglasses rack almost tipping it over

Attached: averagearowner.jpeg.jpg (300x168, 11K)

You, uh, got anymore tales?

I wonder what would happen if I went to a Trump rally in a shirt that said "Social Security is Socialism"

yeah fuck him for wanting to continue to have a business and not be shut down because some faggot underage b& wants to idly fingerfuck a sig on his table

nigger Trump is not nearly right wing enough and even I think boomers leeched and fucked this country for the rest of it's existence

>actually thinking for half a second that that's the law

fuck if I know but it sounds like a good time

You'll be off to the retirement Jow Forumsamps soon old fuck

Attached: ccd.png (200x322, 88K)

I've experienced this a few times at a few gun shops down here in OC California.

Every single Turner's location & The Fowler Gun Room, fuck those places. I had a similar experience at Rifle Gear but after my first purchase (and subsequent purchases cause it's the only gun store around here with a good selection and decent prices) they've been pleasant to deal with.

It was nice reading a story without green text, actually. I’m not him but I’ve been lurking since 06 and don’t personally believe people who don’t greentext are necessarily new.

pic related

Attached: mpv-shot0017.jpg (704x527, 77K)

You can own a handgun if you're 18.
Just not through an ffl

>Everyone clapped

What is it with boomers always putting a line break before their post? If that wasn't obvious enough the fact that you consider a table at the gun show a "business" is the only other nail that coffin needs

Nice mowers boomie

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>pretends to have won the war when all boomers really did was to be jewish stormtroopers
>proceed to bend over and hand all western civilizations to kikes
>loses vietnam
>IMF
>hands over properties to chinaroaches for muh retirement
Every whiteoid boomer needs to be scalped

Kek

This is all of my experiences with old people.

Green text you fag

Gee, boom, TWO mowers?

>Just got a ruger PC carbine because fun
>Getting it sighted in
>Old fart boomer comes wandering up
>"Is that one of those ruger 9mms?
>Yeah
>"How's it shooting?"
>Show him a target from 100 yards, there were a few wild shots but let him know I'm getting it sighted in now
>"Wow. That was 100 yards with a 9-mil? That's pretty damn good."
>Yeah, I'm having fun.
>"Doesn't it take a bunch of different mags too?"
>Yup. Takes some of the ruger pattern ones and there's a well you can swap out for glock ones.
>Old boomer fart leans over to peer in my ammo box
>"Is that long stick there a glock?"
>Yeah. 31 rounds. It's kind of cheap but it works well enough.
>He laughs and says "Shit, 31? Sounds like fun."
>I say it is. Ask if he'd like to burn through a magazine
>He politely declines
>Stand up, insist he gives it a whirl. Tell him "It's 9mm, the ammo is dirt cheap. Really, give it a try."
>Slap in one of the 31 round mags
>He sheepishly accepts and sits down
>He burns through the mag. About a third of it standing up, the rest down on a bag.
>After he's done I hand him my binoculars
>He checks his target
>"Well shit. That's a pretty neat gun. I'll have to get me one now. Thanks."
>Hands my binoculars back and wanders off
>Get back to shooting and fine tune the site

Fucking boomer pieces of shit.

I got a boomer story, but this shit won't fit your worldview
>Getting drunk with my in-laws in South East Asia
>I'm fucked, but still able to maintain all my facilities
>"Hey, this is my brother, hes in the army"
>Dude is actually a field colonel with the goddamn Asian green berets
>Pushing 70, but still kept up with me on the drinks, and karaoke
>In-between shots and songs, tells me about all the shit he does for "the Catholic god, and the greatest country"
>Been in the service since he was 20
>Was a field cook until too many people died
>Turns out he was a fantastic leader
>Killed numerous rebels over his life
>Told me that every time after two weeks in the field, he would attempt to put another kid in his wife
Only got 9, unfortunately
>Believes that any man should be willing to pick up a gun and fight to take back what belongs to him
> During his 50 year service, he was ambushed only twice while on patrol
>Both times he was the lone survivor
>The second time he had to lie under his radiomans corpse with a bullet in his leg as one of the rebels smoked "some fucked up tobacco" sitting on said corpse
>Vowed to never lose a man after that
And he didn't, over the next 20 years
>Rewrote how the branch he served under did patrols
>Woke up with his men and did everything they did
>Executed any rebel that he saw, and shot the ones who surrendered first
>Loved his 1911
We bonded over gods gun. This guy was truly cool. It's a real shame they fucking forced his ass out of his post and gave it to a celebrity. Not even fucking kidding.

He’s based you nigger lover

did he show you a binder of broken glocks?

Hey. My dear employee. I'm sure you browse Jow Forums. I saw the look on your face when I said "10mm has no practical use."

I was just fucking with you.

Pretty based but you're a bit of a fag for settling for a jungle asian.

The dude was a dick, but I don't know. I kind of get it. If there were just one gun on the planet that might get fucked up by snapping it then people think ALL GUNS EVER will be instantly ruined if you dry fire it and err on the side of caution. I'm willing to bet at one point they had some punk ass douche bag in there snapping all the expensive guns for a couple hours before his card got declined when trying to buy a hi-point. There's just too many people out there ruining the fun for everyone else that knows better. I'm not trying to defend the dude or anything but that's just the world we live in.

Attached: 1DFE633EF14267C3702A715230AF08D81C1C894D.jpg (500x500, 72K)