I have a question for you Kommandos

I have a question for you Kommandos.
I went to a local gun shop today and was looking to buy an H&K pistol, they didn’t have the one I wanted in stock so they ordered it directly from H&K, my question is how long should I expect to wait for it to arrive whereas it’s been one month already.
I’m just antsy to bring it to the range.

Attached: 61573000-AED3-47A0-B92E-21216EDC7C22.jpg (2193x1883, 1.04M)

You must wait until it arrives at the LGS.
Then go pick it up.

One it gets to the gun store, then you can go get it. Being impatient wont make it arrive sooner

Which one did you order?

Why not ask them where it is? The guys with the tracking info are probably a lot more useful to you than the local Finngolian cattle farming forum.

Is the gun coming from Germany?

When I ordered my Gun directly from HK (friend of the industry order), the SP5K was like 5 months wait and the MK23 and USP Expert were around 3 months I think. I was told my waits were longer than usual because they didn't have stock and had to wait for imports. I'd imagine that they would stock normal USPs more than the Expert, but if you are waiting that long, it might just be that they either have to wait for an import again, or the store is a low priority store for them. I work in the gun industry, and when we are very low an certain items, we will allocate and assign remaining stock to higher volume stores.

Sounds like you LGS is trying to do you a solid, my advice is to be patient and wait for your high quality blaster. They did not have to order that for you, and having a familiar face that can get shit directly from manufacturer is a big plus.

lol op overpaid for an already overpriced gun

>Sounds like you LGS is trying to do you a solid
Uh, I mean they're trying to make a sale. Literally 9/10 gunstores I have ever been in in my life have said "if you're looking for something specific we don't have, we'll order it for you".

how is taking your money and not giving you anything for weeks "doing you a solid"? yes they did have to order it for him because gun shops make fuck all in profit and they saw that OP isn't smart enough to go pay less for it online somewhere.

I asked them, they said H&K is very vague on letting them know where it might be.

I ordered the USPc .40 v1
I’m not being impatient I’m just curious of how long on average this takes, because I don’t usually have my gun shop order me something I’d like to own.

They said they ordered it directly from H&K and they said Germany kinda has a lot of problems I believe he meant social problems idk.

Thank you user.

Thank you.

I traded in a really shitty S&W bodyguard which they gave me $250 for (surprisingly) which made the cost of my pistol only $650

I haven’t even paid for it yet, I had the option to buy I declined until it arrives...
The only thing I did is give them the S&W bodyguard as a trade in

As reference, direct orders from other manufactures could also take time too. Back when I worked they gun counter, some orders could potentially take up to 3 months. Although all of those were through distributors.

>They did not have to order that for you
Are you really praising a gun store for being generous enough to do their job?

>USPc .40
.40's are everywhere because nobody wants them. You could have just ordered from any reseller and had them ship to your LGS.

fair price and damn that's a good trade in. It isn't something I'd buy, but it's the best .40 gun out there.

They setup the transaction, I was unaware what was happening until he told me it’s coming directly from H&K

>which made the cost of my pistol only $650
>USPc .40
>only $650

Attached: 1554945938893.jpg (668x629, 65K)

>I believe he meant social problems idk.
lmao

Lol he literally Germany is having a lot of problems he was vague. Lol fucked if I know.

well fuck me I guess, all I was trying to say is that in my experience (especially at larger outfits), the person behind the counter may give fuck all about what gun you are looking for. irregardless of their opportunity to make a profit off the sale.

Attached: 1553860490179.gif (148x148, 468K)