/arg/ AR thread

AR thread
/arg/
Cancer containment
Bullyzone

Red Dot 101 edition

Old

Attached: 20180827_161321_HDR-1.jpg (3437x1455, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

noveske.com/products/16-gen-iii-n6-switchblock-rifle
youtube.com/watch?v=V1IHjZihbZA
recoilweb.com/okay-industries-m16-mags-now-commercially-available-72635.html
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/boulder-city-council-moving-forward-with-assault-weapon-ban
wikihow.com/Live-Rent-Free
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Selling my Noveske N6 switchblock.

How much should I ask for?

PSA CHF > BA (just as good) > LMT (just as good)

Attached: 1544465155134.jpg (680x680, 23K)

Love my Red Dots.

Attached: IMG_20190416_123444563.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

pin or clamp?

>Red Dot 101
I am excited for the ACRO.

Wish the aim point made an updated T2 with shake awake features, and selectable reticules that include BDC that can be turned on or off.

What rail is that?

Attached: DSC03708.jpg (3641x2300, 2.97M)

Dat QB Sneak...

Attached: 20190421_183320.jpg (2048x3640, 3.19M)

The whole rifle, not just the gas block.

noveske.com/products/16-gen-iii-n6-switchblock-rifle

Is there a version of that knife without the serrations? Also nice Aero lower.

Happy Easter

Attached: IMG_Surf_20190409_144638_processed.jpg (1119x1607, 941K)

Day of the flag when?

Attached: red flag.jpg (225x225, 5K)

That isn't an AR

you can report him for illegals magazines since CO isnt allowed mags over 15 rounds

>BFH
Lol, you can stop LARPing about the machiengun registry opening up and you laying down suppressive fire at zombies, any time now. You need to sell that trash heap and get yourself a nitrided ballistic advantage barrel, which is just as good, in every way, as B(C)M.

Midwest Industries 2 piece. Should hold up fine to the use I'll put it through.

Sure it is

Thinking about throwing this rifle in the garbage since it's only CHF and not superior Nitrided quality.

Attached: 20190315_144053.jpg (2052x3520, 2.92M)

I have no idea, I bought that knife years ago precisely because of the serrations. It's been really good for the money and use, though. Only truly shitty thing about it has been that sheath.

Mags owned before the ban were grandfathered in and you’re a nigger.

You should. You will never need the chrome lining. Therefore, you should never have it. Someday, when the boycotts of Troy, S&W, Colt, Anderson, PSA, Eotech, Benchmade, etc. are successful and there are no more gun companies around, we will legislate CHF barrels out of civilian hands so civvies can only own nitrided barrels going forward. They are just as good in every way, shape and form. Possibly even better.

Can he prove they were before the ban?

Attached: tfw 2020 vision with no astigmatism.jpg (480x640, 51K)

same here, you live, you learn, I guess

Attached: Raifus.jpg (3612x2772, 3.76M)

>A2 grip
Why? Does it remind you of your dad?

Attached: 0407191034~2.jpg (4656x2620, 3.27M)

Every AR-15 magazine has a date code stating when it was made.

Despite it's admitted superiority, nitride barrels look like cheap trash with how shiny they are and don't match the rest of the ar finish. And also they look like cheap trash because they are.

I'm truly a lucky man. I'm lucky that you don't charge me rent to live in your head. I would normally pay my way, but I don't think I'd be able to afford it.

The virgin chrome lined vs the chad nitrided

>Still no AR

Geissele MK8 or BCM MCMR for my next rail? Looking to pull the trigger tonight before the Geissele sale ends. WGWS can fuck off since he's a retard.

Attached: warface.jpg (700x564, 31K)

Jizz-lee

Keep track of me for a few more threads and I'll get around to taking a picture for you. I promise.
Probably.

MCMR

Attached: Bill_QualityOverall.jpg (1096x1156, 249K)

MK8 a gudboi but also a thiccboi

>not having both

Attached: 20190320_194008.jpg (3264x1836, 2.61M)

Name of hard yikes guns?

the mag ban went into effect in 2013, wgws has okay industries magazines that werent available to the civilian market until 2016, checkmate. he acquired illegal magazines.

Happy Easter

I have both for the same rifle, change over in thirty seconds

What the FUCK is the thing on top?

Ladies and gentlemen: we got him.
Which penor perturbed user are you from the last few days? The CHF guy? The STOP ATTACKING ME user? Or the not posting ARs user?

if you have two rifles within 6" in length of each other; you're just too ashamed to admit you fucked up one of the builds

Which rear sight is that on the A4gery?

Canadian designed 'not-an-AR'
youtube.com/watch?v=V1IHjZihbZA

Its a troy folding sight made for ColtCanada with their logo on it.

Whats your issue?

What if you have three rifles?

>Which penor perturbed user are you from the last few days? The CHF guy? The STOP ATTACKING ME user? Or the not posting ARs user?
Keep thinking about me for a few more threads and maybe I'll tell you.

RENT FREE.

Attached: hit or miss i bet they never miss huh.jpg (392x459, 40K)

Is 3x too much magnification for man sized targets sub 50 yards?

It looks to be a Troy.

Its definitely more than necessary. 50 yards shouldnt need any mag at all.

>being this desperate for (You)'s
Someone hurt you bad bb. FYI you're shitposting in shitposting general so good luck.

>fires 30 rounds out of my AR about 1 round every half second or second because i dont know why as im in my backyard
>"you should slow it down to a few seconds per shot because the neighbors might call the police if they heard that much shooting that fast"

I swear if it werent for the fact i got around 15-20 acres of land behind my house, id move out of here if i ever get the money

heres proof of okay industries starting sales in late 2015 early 2016
recoilweb.com/okay-industries-m16-mags-now-commercially-available-72635.html
also okay has confirmed via interviews they started selling to the civilian market in 2016.

>Troy
>Colt Canada
That's an odd combination in my mind. I sorta want it now because of that, though.

>projecting this hard
I don't care about (You)'s. Stop Youing me, see if it changes anything. As it is, I have been going back and forth between two computers and a phone anyway, so I'm only getting about 1/4 of the (You)'s anyway.

why do you idiots care about proving yourselves to other online anonymous idiots?

That's pretty fucking retarded. You should tell whoever told you that the same thing you'd tell the neighbors, fuck off fudd.

I just wanted to see if he'd do it. He did. Now he thinks I'm going to do the same thing. He's got a prayer. What a fag.

Im thinking of putting a fixed iron sight on in stead not folding. Suggestions?

>using 3 different devices to respond to people in /arg/
haha holy shit, totally not mad right there.

BTW heres a pic with an okay industries magazine marked 2017, 4 years after the ban went into effect proving WGWS acquired illegal magazines

Attached: 1555886003416 (1).jpg (586x430, 50K)

I put a BCM detachable carry handle on my wife's A4gery. I like the finish on BCM stuff over Colt's, and it works exactly as it should. That is what I would recommend.

> As it is, I have been going back and forth between two computers and a phone anyway
bruh

>posting ARs in /ARG/ is proving yourself

I would bring my desktop with me in my car, but you know... it's a desktop computer. And yes, I have a laptop that I sometimes browse Jow Forums with before I go to bed. These threads are hilarious, so sometimes I stop in. Does that really seem strange to you?

>proving WGWS acquired illegal magazines
Say it with me.

RENT

FREE

>obsessively posting across 3 devices in /ARG/
>Does that really seem strange to you?
Completely healthy behavior. Good luck with your psychosis.

Is it obsessive to not want to sit up at my computer when I'm tired and still want to shitpost on Jow Forums? Really?

Say it with me famalam.

RENT

FREE

LIVING

I should. And tell them to mind their fucking business as apparently they can get nosy like the next door one giving my mother flak a couple years ago for letting me drive some small flatbed truck to my house as i wanted to practice for a CDL at the time. If i ever get the money Id leave this state (NY)

say it with me

IM REPORTING HIM

HE'LL BECOME A FELON

Attached: 20190415_212827.jpg (3264x1836, 2.66M)

You know the cops out there don’t give a shit right? They already said they won’t enforce it.

kek, somebody report his stupid ass to Boulder PD

Attached: WGWS MAM.jpg (800x420, 84K)

You know that doesn't work if I'm not obsessing over a specific person, right? Fucking idiot.

Oh you're in jewyork state. That explains alot of it. Yankees are fucking stupid and nosey. Get out of there and move out west, but not too far west obviously.

What a shitty thing to do to a fellow gun owner. You are a bad person.

No it's worse. You have an entire thread RENT FREE

whatever it takes to make him leave for good. no mercy.

Lol the dumbfuck lives in Boulder, one of the few super liberal areas in CO that WILL enforce the mag ban. Hell, Wuggy's in violation of the city imposed AWB in addition to the mag ban and faces felony charges for not registering his guns.

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/boulder-city-council-moving-forward-with-assault-weapon-ban

It isn't a hard and fast yes or no. Is it optimal? Not at all. Can it be worked? Yes. What are you trying to do? What set up are you considering on what rifle?

>PlasticGuy posts an image of his AR outdoors without some stupid filter
It is a Passover miracle.

You're unstable.

I would be very interested in what the top rifle looked like with an A2 grip and a mil spec flat trigger guard.

MCMR for sure.

Trip on wgws

Attached: 20161104_225606.jpg (2656x1494, 1.35M)

wikihow.com/Live-Rent-Free
Found a guide for you

Attached: 20170929_183145_HDR-1.jpg (2681x1865, 1.06M)

Does it make you feel special to think about it that way? If so, I'll give it to you, but I don't think most people on Jow Forums realize that they are getting shitposted on by people who have many threads open at once.

you're not smart enough to know you fucked up

>WhatGrip?WhatStock? !N2Hk7Z/uEw
>Trip on wgws

Attached: niya.jpg (824x710, 117K)

>I don't think most people on Jow Forums
lmao this nikka has all of Jow Forums

LIVING

FOR

FREE

IN

HIS

MIND

PROBLEM SOLVED, RED FLAG THIS ASSHOLE.

>if I just repeat what he accused me of doing, it will always work against him, every time
Aww...

You need to stop worrying about him unless you plan on having him a sign a lease.

rent

Wuggy is cancer, and chemo is never a good time. I legitimately think the guy is not quite right in the head and a danger to himself and others and probably shouldn't have access to firearms.

free

What are you using to mount that Aimpoint on the Glock? Also, Gerber axe, nice.

Don't @ me you retarded fuck. Mk8 it is.

Attached: lol fail.jpg (1765x1200, 666K)

>having multiple threads open across multiple devices to shitpost
Completely healthy behavior. Good luck with your psychosis.

Yeah. Thank whatever is out there that my AR was easy to undo a modification that prevented magazine ejection and retain a normal stock so id be ready to not hesitate to bring out the 3 30 round mags i have. Its retarded to say the mod needed a special tool when an .050" allen wrench did the trick

Oh, shit! Are you going to start charging me?

What was your first AR and why did you pick it over other ARs?

Attached: Bless these guns.jpg (900x585, 419K)

> I don't think most people on Jow Forums realize that they are getting shitposted on by people who have many threads open at once.
Most people don't go through that much effort jesus christ m8

Do you know a lot about psychosis or something? This is at least the third time you've said that or "take your meds." Are you sure you're not projecting?