Should I get a Eotech 512? I want a 1x sight that takes AA batteries. Pic related

Should I get a Eotech 512? I want a 1x sight that takes AA batteries. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_1817.jpg (750x1230, 79K)

>heavy as shit dinosaur model probably not made until after the thermal drift fix
no and you're still overpaying

The 1 CR battery models has a run time of 600 hours. And you can put a few CR batteries in your pistol grip if you're tacticool enough. But do whatever you want, I assume it's for a dumb reason anyway like think AA batteries will be easier to find for when you'll need several thousand hours of aiming down sights after the world has ended and you're still alive.

If you wanna get killed in a gunfight from thermal drift because you had the audacity keep you gun in a car during spring/summer sure.

I want an AA model because the batteries are cheaper and easier to find, not really because of a happening or some shit.

Buy a Meprolight Tru-Dot. It's better than an EoTheft (has auto-off, nv setting, no thermal drift) and the Kikes already got their shekels out of it anyway.

then buy $10 iron sights you chinese kike
or be a normal person and get a light with rechargeable batteries (1680s)

Eotech have auto-off. Up is on for 8 hrs, down is on for 4 hrs, both to shut off. Has 20 different brightness setting, lowest will work with NVGs.

buy a comp M5 you retard

Would anyone recommend an Aimpoint PRO or ACO?

I have 2 EXPS2s, and I love em.

Attached: EXPS2.jpg (944x916, 231K)

Aimpoint pro is what i have currently on my m4gery. It is a brand I will always stand behind and the model itself is superb. It has a batterylife of 3 years if left on and is powered by cr123a batteries. It’s a solid and robust optic with i believe a 2moa dot. It’s a great optic and for the price they’re going for now there’s no other option.

What do y'all think of these

Attached: 51ZxpFsrBDL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 16K)

I like my 512, OP. Never had an issue with thermal drift, but I also haven’t put it in an oven or freezer, so take that as you will. Worst I’ve done is left it in Louisiana heat for a few hours on my Polaris Ranger while checking cattle. It got over a hundred degrees for sure, but I didn’t notice any zero drift.

Year 2019...

Not buying NIKON

What are you doing?

Attached: 284914_1.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

>has auto-off
So does eotech
>nv setting
So does eotech
>no thermal drift
Fixed years ago
Does it hurt being retarded

I don't have a reflex by that company, but I have a few of their other red dots, and they work great for the price. best choice for around $150.

spoken like a true larper

I got one. Never had any problems in the last ten years. If you get a older one look for a F on the side. It means it's been repaired for a problem eotech had back then. Being able to use that and a protac rail with AA batteries is nice. Keep a bunch in a sopmod stock and I have a good set up for my needs if I'm out camping and shooting for a week innawoods.

What is the best holographic sight money can buy?

Can you deal with a single AAA? How about a Lucid HD7?

Attached: A6A78BF3-EA74-40C7-A427-EC979B18E6C5.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

>needing to have an auto-off feature because your battery life isn't 50k hrs

Just buy an Aimpoint. No need for gimmicky auto-off and motion detect BS.

I have both. PRO on an AR, ACO on an AK. Highly recommend either, but if you want to put it on an AR, I do recommend the PRO just for the mount alone.

Depends.