Women easier to teach

Are women actually easier to teach firearms handling and tactics too than men?

Or is it just that firearms instructors are more patient/willing to give extra attention to women because they have a chub in their pants and see every chick at a firearms event as a potential replacement for their busted wife/ex-wife?

This is a rhetorical question because everyone already knows the answer.

Attached: 017fd3eba4b6bc59ef77f24e50d946bb.jpg (720x1080, 90K)

Women are trash humans and have the decision-making capability of a chromosomally deficient mongoloid. Putting a firearm in a woman's hands is fucking stupid.

based thread

Whores make everything difficult. They only care about themselves. Not your hobby

My dad tried to teach my mom how to shoot once. It was a beretta 40 caliber. After 30 min of training, she shot the gun and after the first shot, the gun flipped out of her hands with a round in the chamber and landed in the grass pointed at me. My dad was infuriated. She never shot any gun since that day.

Seems about the same for both sexes, in my experience. some women lean towards the "i dunno wtf i'm doing, help meee" and some guys are like "dude, i know this" and then they do something terribly wrong and dont wanna admit they didn't know better

Attached: every man near every woman at a range ever.jpg (1921x1034, 429K)

some women are teachable and some aren't and will have a whole fucking inferiority complex any time you know how to do something that they don't

that second type there is the type to avoid

Yeah, if they aren't prissy little spoiled princess whores

Women were damn good snipers in the Soviet Union, because Russian women were tough back then and not anorexic kawaii instagram lolis like they are now

Have sex

He never will, let's be honest here

>Women were damn good snipers in the Soviet Union
>he believed the Pavlichenko propaganda

Oof, embarrassing.

Yeah but they don't get good(usually) because once they get good enough they stop training and stagnant. This doesn't go for all women tho, and men do this tito if they're fags.

On average women are easier to teach on an individual level.just cause they listen and do what you say while you watch them. The second you look away they start doing stupid shit. If you have multiple women just give up. The other thing is women dont improve they will do what you say but arent interested in shooting. They dont try to get better. They did it and thats good enough.

A man takes longer to train cause they will think they know best. Once they admit they are idiots then the training starts. If you leave them alone they attempt to improve on thier own.

Not that user but I've had sex a few times and it didn't make me think any higher of women.

This desu

try bringing a woman (female) into the situation next time

Accurate, women can have a tabula rosa attitude and a high degree of agreeableness that makes them easier students, however most lack the drive of self improvement that will give them a long term discipline. So if you take a woman and give her one day's training she will do well, but if you expect her to improve over the course of the year you will get minimal effort.
>when we thought it just a trifle, for a girl to carry a rifle
There were more than a few competent Rhodie women slotting floppies that attacked the homestead, but they lived in a militaristic society and had threats to their hearth and home motivating them. That maternal defensiveness of their children will motivate them more than simply wanting to improve for improvements sake.

Based Rhodies
I think a feudal society would be good for mankind as a whole desu, we've become too soft

Basically anything about snipers in WW2 in the eastern front is total propaganda

My wife was so easy to teach how to shoot it was pathetic, but it has nothing to do with her being a woman and everything about being a "I know nothing about this subject so I will do exactly what I'm told to," type learner. I've run into a few types of women learners pertaining to firerarms
>MAH DADDY TAUGHT ME HOW TAH SHOOT
Wont listen to a thing you say and will get embarrassed/angry when they look stupid/cant hit the target
>AAAHHHHH A GUN AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Will flinch a lot and hold the gun as far away from her face as possible. Will either shoot once and treat it like it's on fire, or will laugh when it's not as bad as she thought it would be. Won't learn much.
>my bf wants to impress me but I have zero interest in shooting
Will feign interest while her bf is around, but as soon as he turns around the phone comes out. Will listen, but bf will completely sabotage any attempt so there's no point. Highly annoying because the guy will invariably act like he's a L337 oper8or regardless of his level of actual skill.
>I hate guns and think they're literal WMD's and that all guns should be outlawed
Will cream their pants the first time they fire a gun. See: that one qt from that Buzzfeed video.
>I know absolutely nothing about guns, including the fact that they are weapons made to shoot people
Generally a good learner but she will wave a gun in your face more than once. Beat the safety rules into her head firmly and make sure you're paying attention. Especially pay attention after shes shot because they will get excited, spin around, and muzzle sweep the entire range.

Basically just act like you're taking a kid to the range and you'll be alright. Probably wont have fun, but you won't die at least. And fuck you OP, I'll answer whatever question I want.

Attached: 1555214217654.jpg (3000x3000, 2.62M)

Women are more recoil sensitive but they are naturally submissive so they are more willing to listen to what they are told.

>The more submissive and docile are easier to teach

Really activates my almonds

Women are inferior to men. The only reason to be in a relationship is to make yourself stronger by picking up her slack; it's like living your life in constant resistance training.

I have. Women are still fucking stupid. If it wasn't for that lukewarm hole between their legs, they'd be completely worthless.

It's not that women are easier. They're just less subject to the Dunning-Kruger Effect in regards to the subject of firearms. Men are more likely to walk in already knowing a little bit, enough to be on the higher parts of Mt. Stupid, while women walk in knowing nothing or close to it, and are often acutely aware that they are ignorant, which is why they took the class to begin with.

I had the worst of both.
My ex was like "omg I know what I'm doing stop lecturing me I've shot a pistol before" and then "how does this pistol work? It's broken!!!"

Worst experience ever.

This is why you give an empty gun except for the one in the chamber to someone that has never shot a gun. Dickhead.

I did. It’s overrated. I was all alone and it was dark.