Hey anons

hey anons,
what do you guys think about a firearms license being implemented? keeps guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill, and lets normal folks get on with their lives

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.00.11 PM.png (654x534, 419K)

I think it's gay, like you OP

Bait

Depends on what the fuck just happened to HIPPA, what constitutes a disqualifying mental illness, and so on. Get shit like that next thing you know being straight is now a mental illness like being gay used to be considered. Something like that needs to be very VERY clearly defined to even consider.

Hey OP.
What do you think about a fee speech license?
This way we can prevent speech from people with whom we disagree, and from stupid people.

Fuck off faggot

i think SHALL

Attached: Atmosphere of Hysteria.jpg (800x514, 153K)

SHALL

Why don't they just keep the mentally ill from these issues to start with? Their opinion is valid on everything except here and there and now we gotta license everything to deal with the issue? Maybe stop mentally ill people from having a say in it from the start.

LMFAO!!!!! Because Criminals by their very fucking definition are known to obey laws, YOU FUCKING TWAT!

Honestly, I don't have a problem with it. Keeps the riff raff out. The only problem is that it would never be implemented the way it should:
-Federal standard
-Once you can have the licence you can own anything, no stamps, not additional licences, no limitations.

You also need a license to drive, but nobody's complaining about that.

Doesn't even need to considered. Every adult should be able to own a gun. If they are too dangerous, then they shouldn't be in society. Governments are too stupid to decide who deserves rights and who doesnt.

Shall issue?
Confiscate when disqualified?
we can't keep fucking NICS up to date, and the mental illness thing is about as well defined, and as good an idea as the no flight list.
So no, shit idea, not so much because the idea is shit, but because the implementation will be fucked

Now make it a free pass for NFA items, CCW nationally, and a waiver for the NICS check, and optional, well that could be ok, but would sooner or later turn into a database for confiscation.

I hate this bait. And I also hate that I have to bump it to say so. Fuck you OP

That’s basically CT

That's also pretty fucking stupid, but is also more comparable to the CCW system. You can own and drive cars wherever, public areas require a license, kinda like a CCW you can conceal anywhere, except in public where you need a license...

Is sage not a thing anymore, or are you just a newfag?

Lemme think about it..... SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Newfag and Britfag, excuse my ignorance.

until the next time someone shoots up a kindergarten

If you type the word "sage" in the options field, you can reply to a thread without bumping it.

I had no idea that was a thing

>keeps guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill
No it doesn't. Hell it doesn't even really impact the rate at which they get them.

Source:
>Argentina has a total prohibition on the civilian ownership of guns and gun like objects
>Argentina has a per capita gun homicide rate than any other country in the world

>license to exercise a right
Then it's a privilege.

>Canada has a firearms licencing system
>Canada has an 34.7 firearms per 100 people, 7th highest in the world
>Canada has a firearm homicide rate of 0.61 vs. the US at 4.46

Just something to think about. Unless you think the US is about as socially developed as Argentina.

Canada also doesn't have a major gang problem, it also doesn't have a right to own anything, (arguably the right still exists it just isn't recognized by the canadian government) Canada is a very different place.