Hey k b here

hey k b here
my girlfriend was recently sexually assaulted by her other boyfriend and now she wants to get a gun
I don't agree with that course of action but she's dead set on it and we know nothing about guns so I figured I would come here
was thinking about getting the glock 9

Attached: glock9.jpg (652x556, 54K)

Attached: ae2.png (600x353, 70K)

glock 40 is better choice imo

Why waste your effort on such weak shitty uninteresting bait? Can't you do better than this?

you mean a glock 17 9mm? yeah, get one for yourself too.

Cucks are not allowed to make decisions OP.
Let her boyfriend decide what she needs.

I dont think I will ever get one its just for my girlfriend

she has ended it with her other boyfriend she is wanting to get a gun in case he comes to her house or something

Just think if you weren’t a cuck your gf wouldn’t have been sexually assaulted.

she's not my property she's her own woman she can take another lover if she wants
I've been there for her since the incident. giving her my shoulder to cry on. it's not all about sex with us. and obviously she doesn't want to be sexual with me for a while giving the circumstances and I'm completely fine with that because it's a two way relationship. you obviously couldn't handle that that's why your shitposting because your a virgin beta who couldn't get a gf

Must resist urge to comment.

Glock 9 is a fine choice

awesome
any idea on how to buy one?

yike

Give your gf $500 and go to any gun store.

> cuck
> calling someone else beta

Pick one user. Welcome to Jow Forums now get the fuck out if you're this much of a seething cuck.

Im pretty sure theres more involved than that. whats the registry process consist of? what kind of safe do I need for the bullets and the gun and the gun barell? dont we have to show it to the cops at the police station? do we have to put a sign in our yard saying we own a gun?
pretty sure we cant go within a certain amount of miles from a school or bank after buying a gun. we'll have to map out new routes for going to work and the store and stuff. this is why I was against the idea of getting one but I need to explain all this to my gf.

depends on your state bait-kun

>other boyfriend
I'm going to be very generous and assume you BOTH fuck other people and everything is more or less even, which means you're not a cuck so much as a guy whose casual fuckbuddy has other casual fuckbuddies. She should have gotten a gun as soon as she was legally able to do so, and you're a humongous faggot for not wanting someone you evidently care about to defend herself with the most effective means available. You sound like a piece of shit, but that doesn't mean your fuckbuddy should suffer any further for your retardation. A .38 snub or another small DA revolver should do her well enough. You lose a lot in capacity and power, but that doesn't matter when that tradeoff means her weak woman hands don't have to struggle with a slide, her dumb inexperienced brain will have less shit to deal with in use and maintenance, and she'll have a weapon she can conceal on her presumably small frame. Alternatively, if she has no trouble racking the slide, she could go for a compact semiauto, providing she's willing to put a little more time and effort into learning and practicing.

we live in Oregon

I dont see what her taking other lovers and me not taking other lovers has to do with anything.
also
" her weak woman hands don't have to struggle"
thats sexist

This.

Okay, I was being generous and assuming you were just a little slow earlier, but now I'm convinced you're either an actual retard or a troll. Either way, you are beyond my help.

Portland? Or Ashland?

20 minutes south of Portland

Weak b8

Stop posting any time plz

Hot. Is his dick bigger than yours?

Oregon , I used to be able to purchase handguns using just drivers license, waiting period and NCIS check. That was 20 years ago however.

I dont know. we never discussed her experiences with other lovers. but he was black so Im guessing so.

You have to leave now.

I don't think it's necessary or feasible to just pack up and move.

Go back to b.

Attached: KFC-Double-Down-burger-861714.jpg (590x350, 50K)

b had no advice but was much more understanding

But what about her other other boyfriend, user?

She can just got buy a gun. You show them your license and it needs to match her home address (generally, anyways, I bought a gun without an updated license and the gal at the store submitted my address change to DMV for me, was very nice.) You fill our your form, and if you pass the basic background check GG you've got a gun in hand and you walk out the door. None of that other stupid shit you were spouting applies, if you want to carry it concealed then you gotta apply for a CHL and that's pretty easy also. Take a test online, mail a form and some cash to the sheriff, do an interview with the sheriff, and done. The test will explain where and how you can carry. That's it, OR is one of the easiest states short of AK on the west coast for guns right now.
T. Oregonfag

Attached: 1555795873475.jpg (400x571, 59K)

Because of course you do.

Gross. You or she black too?

as of right now I am her only boyfriend
Im hesitant to believe you because Im positive theres much more involved but I'll take your word for it. how can I find a gun store?
no we're white

For reals, man.
If you ain't no felon, alls you need is dat money.

Are you a leftist antifa faggot? Do you clean creampies?

I know you said Glock 9 but for love of God do not buy a fucking Kahr, double that in .380 acp. I recommend a Glock 19, M&P 2.0 compact or a Springfield XD mod. 2 sub-compact. Don't go for a single stack gun just yet, all of those guns hold 15 rounds, are about $500 and dont have a kaboom port on the frame to anticipate it exploding in your (or her) hand.

If that piece of shit ever shows up you better be ready to step up and shoot to kill, be a man and protect her user. Don't be a bitch.

I think that goes without saying.

KYS.

Im not in antifa but I guess I am pretty left. I believe in freedom and that children shouldnt be separated from there parents just because they have a different color of skin.

the gun isnt for me its for her
I dont want to touch the thing.

go to google and look up gun store retard.

there’s not enough insults in a dictionary to describe what a disgrace of a man you are

Really remove yourself from the gene pool, you're not even considering defending your "girlfriend" . This is why women find you unfit to allow the opportunity to reproduce.

I hit Google maps in all honesty, I don't know where you're at and I'm in Gresham so my suggestions would likely not be helpful. Hopefully you can find one.

forget the girl take the $500 and get yourself a nintendo switch

Attached: 1517065758208.gif (800x371, 125K)

The gun room in se Portland was good

is this a legal gun store?
dont care about having kids
cool story bro. at least I have a gf

Attached: Capture01.jpg (561x833, 61K)

>is this a legal gun store
you require so much more help than anyone here can give you

I am 90% this is just a troll at this point.

explain why your girlfriend was screwing around with a nigger in the first place?

she said black guys are better at sex. he wanted to do anal intercourse the fourth time though and she didnt want to thats when he sexually assaulted her.

Your only hope is to light the nigger on fire.

Looks legit to me, go give them a try. If you're all the way in willsonville then I think you're not far from the Cabela's if you want a big box stores I guess. Good luck bro.

First of all, bait harder, faggot.
Second of all, if that's the extent of your beliefs, go educate yourself. Anyone who chooses to illegally migrate should be prosecuted to the fullest.

I dont like arguing politics this isnt pol

>Girlfriend's other boyfriend
>Guns are scary
>Jow Forums isn't Jow Forums
You really don't belong here

even though I dont know anything about guns I feel like you dont belong here either

this

Gotta get the Remington TAC-13, two of them - port the barrels so you can fire them one handed, and carry two of them on your persons. They're only two feet, two inches long so you can conceal it down your legs or behind your back under your jacket.

Attached: Tac13.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I have more firearms than sexual partners, so I think I'm in good company.

>that's why your (sic)shitposting because your (sic) a virgin beta

I'm not sure if this is perfect, or if you took it just a bit too far.
Either way; bravo, sir.

0 isn't greater than 0

Kill him, then her, then yourself. You will have removed three steaming piles of worthless shit from society: a pavement ape, a mudshark, and a cuck.

Huh, that's weird...

Attached: 20190418_134344.jpg (4128x3096, 3.59M)

Another thing you can do is buy an AR pistol - you want to make sure it's a pistol, and not an "SBR" - or short barreled rifle. If it's a pistol, you can legally conceal carry it and cops can't do shit about it. You're going to want to stick something call the "Hera Arms CQR" buttstock onto your pistol. If you've ever played a video game, you'll be familiar with stat boosts - this stock increases damage against Muslims by 50%. Some cops who don't know the law might get mad at you for putting a rifle stock on a pistol, but you tell them that you're sovereign citizen and the cops will have to let you go since you're a freeman on the land.

Attached: HERAM-Arms-CQR.jpg (788x387, 39K)

dood walk into the store and say one gun please. the man will help you out, budda

Guns do not help in domestic situations and do not mix. Unless she cuts him completely off forever and pulls the gun on him everytime he breaks a constantly extended retraining order.

Using a gun to protect yourself from family friends or former loved ones is tricky

It is not far fetched for them to hesitate on pulling the trigger and getting disarmed and having the gun turned against them.

Guns are to defend against people you hate or people you don't know that present as a threat.

Unless she hates him now and forever like vader hates himself. It's probably a bad idea for HER to get a gun.

You probably a better idea

Ok I guess 1 is greater than 0

That hera build is an sbr btw. So don't do that.

Also hera stuff is qt as fuck.

btfo

The sad thing is that there actually are faggots like this out in the world.

Jow Forums is more no guns than otherwise, so you're learned, good for you.
In all seriousness, though, should your girlfriend get a gun? Probably not. While I would encourage your girlfriend to exercise her rights, she's probably more likely to end up shooting someone in a situation that isn't legally self defence and go to prison. I'd strongly suggest educate herself first and foremost. And if she wants a gun, just ask the clerk for whatever is in your price range or look for police trade ins

I thought this was a buckshot reference at first.

Call up any astronaut American and give them the money and a handjay

You bit it hard, huh bud?

Her other boyfriend has a .45 and OP has a .22 if you catch my rounds...

user I'm not OP

you are now cuck
everyone laugh at the cuck

Attached: lel 05.jpg (491x488, 21K)

.380 kills just fine.

lol was it a nigger

90%?

Can't get cucked if I haven't been in a relationship
Check and mate, faggot

Buy any shit tier firearm, shoot her and then shoot yourself, you disgusting dog.

>page 11
the bread is gonna die!!!

I recommend something chambered in .22 short or perhaps .25 ACP. These rounds are a lot like you OP, small, weak, massively outclassed by their competitors and generally useless for anything other than posturing. They basically match your level of masculinity.

A nazi era luger. Use it to kill your slut gf, her nigger bull, and then yourself. Let it spill the blood of degenerates once more.

Attached: 060D3C1E-5C3E-4595-B56B-155B567BA9EA.jpg (640x494, 33K)

the only thing she needs is a 1911 or a 12 gauge

If this is bait, then it is really good bait. If not, Jesus Christ you are walking talking stereotype. Either way, a Glock is a fine choice.

>as of right now I am her only boyfriend
user, I... That's just not true.

Attached: 1536471501669.png (544x565, 348K)

ABSOLUTELY NOT user
CALL THE FBI

It's not good bait. It's incredibly shitty bait and this thread is proof Jow Forums is still the easiest board to troll.

Attached: 1554688885874m.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

Attached: 1554410032429.jpg (800x581, 367K)

No, let his 'girlfriend' get a gun and kill someone unnecesarily so that dumb bitch can go to jail and that retarded cuck can at least be free of that mudshark.

Honestly as a residentant ORfag we've got an ton of this tier of retard in the last ten years or so, I'm really not surprised or on doubt at all. Idiots like this will be why our gun laws get voted into the ground.