Nostalgia

>Hey guys this is my walking dead zombie bugout bag, and my main fighting gun is my mosin

Attached: 9367DF9B-CBB5-4EEA-99C0-BCAA16940074.jpg (1956x1125, 912K)

Anyone else miss the days before the $400 psa ARs? I miss the variety, between the garbage rods, sks's, and occasional AK.

Don't get me wrong, I think we are better for it, everyone being armed with a functional modern fighting rifle, but I miss it.

When I was underage I wanted a mosin and an ak. Mosins were around 75 bucks, I regret not getting one even though I was underage.

First gun was almost a ptr.

take me back before ive got the ammo, and its got me feelin weightless, so damn dangerous got me, thinkin bout surp.

Seriously, remember when being a poorfag meant something? It used to mean single shot H&Rs and rough riders, now it just means your AR isn’t as nice as everyone elses

I regret not picking up an AK before Obama's Russian restrictions. Same with the SKS.

I wanted a 74 with surplus ammo bad. I always liked the 74 a lot.

Damn I hate the fucking laws

The crates! I miss the literal crates of surp, in the middle of the shop floor! Each rifle the same, yet just different enough that you spend the time to finger fuck each one. I kept saying maybe next week for one week too many.

Hell yeah. I regret not stocking up, but I dont know how I would've. Wouldve had to get my dad to buy it when it was real cheap

You are a faggot. You don't need a gun when the people you call friends will happily kneecap you as bait for the zombies and run for it.

Way to miss the point of the thread you mongoloid

When I was underage I wanted a single shot 20g like in the evil dead

I was 16 at the time I think, year I got my first rifle, I remember asking for a Saiga for christmas but it was just too much.

the single shot that never runs out of ammo?

Single shots are fun. personally I like 20 ga a lot too

take advantage of it while it lasts who knows what the fuck the future will throw at us

I dont see the advantage in hoarding like boomers do though.

I mean how many ars do you really need? Would kind of like adding some variety

THAT GUNS GUN SUCKS BRO. COME BACK TO THIS CENTURY GRANDPA

i wish the zombies would hurry up and start infecting people already.

I do. The AR is a good weapon, but it killed a lot of creativity. Even A2 repro parts are more scarce because everyone wants an M4gery

>implying they'll put in a grandfather clause
Nah. I'd rather hope that Thompson Center adds custom stocks to their Compass rifles, so we can get milsurps again.

These things come and go, in three years it will have shifted once again. Just wait and see.

Reeeeee

Same here. There was a lot of fudd elitism when I was younger, and now it's just taken a different form. The buzzword is now "AR" and not a deer rifle

Not to be cynical, but I really do think it's because gun manufacturing dumbed down a lot. Just like cartoons nowadays and even anime.

Anything creative is instantly snuffed out because it deviates from the NPC bandwagon. But NPCs don't realize that thinking outside the box is what got us all these inventions in the first place.

Attached: 1552900914637.jpg (686x509, 91K)

true that. someday PSA will be apart of history, hopefully they'll thrive and survive but maybe in 3 years all guns except for muzzleloaders will be banned

>gun manufacturing dumbed down a lot
How is that even true at all? We have more variety and quality of firearms now than ever before.

I tend to compare it to German (WW2) production versus what we have now. Both techniques are adequate for mass production, but the difference is that German manufacturing was more of a martial art of stamped metal, that was tailored to an exceptional edge. Knowing which parts to skimp out on, and which couldn't.

In contrast, American gun manufacturing is dominated by computerized machines. As long as someone else already did the programming and fitting work, all you have to do is type in a code and call it good. But it leaves less room for new ideas because we've either forgotten successful techniques from the past, or someone on top wants to pretend to be Mr. Studler for a day and not care about anything else.