Former WA Bump Stock Owners Alarmed at Effort to Reveal Identities

A public records request for names of Washington state gun owners who turned in bump stocks has ignited a firestorm. (Dave Workman)Washington State gun owners who surrendered their bump stocks in exchange for financial compensation from the state are sounding alarms since learning of a Public Records Act (PRA) request from an individual seeking their names and addresses in order to build a database and publicly reveal their identities.

Attached: qcX1MFD[1].jpg (623x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegunmag.com/outrage-over-effort-to-identify-former-wa-bump-stock-owners/
twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1119782991373324289
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is why you don't ever turn anything in, just lose it in a lake or in the woods or something

I knew this was gonna happen, the same happened under Obama back east when "News Papers" published dozens of names and addresses. Several homes were robbed and it only stopped when the names/addresses/photos of the News Papers editors were published online. Soon all gun owners will be doxed

sauce?

Publsh the name of who made the request.

The people who requested it have names and addresses.

sure but especially up in the northwest in the cities most people are going to applaud this guy for revealing the ebil gun owners so it wont do anything. i mean theoretically if someone posted his info on a random anonymous basket weaving forum but i wouldn't condone that and i am not suggesting that

That girl is cute

We should've expected this because leftists are all about call out culture and petty backstabbing
is the only peaceful solution. show them what it feels like to have people who are after you know where you live

the records request has literally zero chance of being filled with any personally identifying data

fucking chicken littles...

Here's a link since OP is a lazy faggot. I hope Seattle, Bellevue and those rich fucks on Mercer Island burn for all the stupid shit they've done to fuck this state's gun laws.

thegunmag.com/outrage-over-effort-to-identify-former-wa-bump-stock-owners/

You must be joking, this has been done B4, in other states. This instance is part of a nation wide strategy by Bloomberg to disarm America, state by state, he's even sued the NRA. The Habbening is real

the name submitted with the request was fake with a burner email.

You are exaggerating. Nobody was robbed.

yep lol just a bunch of chicken littles haha nothing to worry about here

just building a database. nothingburger lol

paranoid right wingers dont understand govt like you and me

AAAAAAAAA I HATE THIS STATE

This is what good goys get for complying.

Attached: 1547446598572.jpg (741x674, 72K)

Need the mega quake.

Attached: blackholesun.gif (480x320, 1.79M)

Names should be published for being fags who comply with anti 2a laws.

The name of the person who requested the record is public record, but people who request public records are not required to use real names in wa.

I am not lazy!

source?

anyone that bought an over priced pos bumper should be embarrassed
who puts a loose sloppy stock on their weapon? an idiot thats who

>It should be a crime to buy & own something stupid and unnecessary

As a federal employee, this angers me with the fury of a thousand spergs. You just don't fuck with pii like that.

How many of your colleagues are willing to commit mutiny?

find the guy requesting them
bet he never does it again

Attached: $_32.png (376x500, 292K)

then per WA state law I don't think the request will be answered

are you sure about this ? I've done a few requests and thought remember those checkboxes for individual - so lying to state gubbmit is illegal yes ?

kek'd
cucks BTFO

>your kids....just like in the story of sandy hook

Attached: 1550776349428 (1).jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1119782991373324289

This. I hope they learned the lesson

Someone shitpost that on /ck/

>since learning of a Public Records Act (PRA) request from an individual seeking their names and addresses in order to build a database and publicly reveal their identities.
the most frightening part of our society, do gooders that think they're fighting the 'good fight'. What possible reeason could someone have to publicly name you other than to shame or harass you in some form? Genuinely disturbing.

>but people who request public records are not required to use real names in wa
nigga what the fuuuck

Dunno. I'm Forest service, so enforcement of firearms laws really isn't our forte. We only care if you're setting shit on fire or taking game out of season.

This isn't anything strange or unusual.

don't worry, if WA goes dark for more than 12 hours there are people who know who needs to be purged and where they live