Stolen Firearms

>“Unacceptable, northwest residents, totally unacceptable,” Larkin said in the video. “How do we have 100 stolen firearms out on the street in the hands of criminals who wish to do us harm? How can you sleep at night knowing those numbers?”

Is there no other solution? It seems like blaming the victims, like telling someone they wouldn't be raped if they locked their ass up and that leaving their ass out causes crime. Why is it always the law abiding citizen's fault ?

Attached: 12045271_web1_sashalarkinweb.jpg (1050x702, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/crime/stolen-gun-problem-persists-in-northwest-las-vegas-1645947/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reviewjournal.com/crime/stolen-gun-problem-persists-in-northwest-las-vegas-1645947/

Hardly Jow Forums, post it on Jow Forums

Fuck off, it's about securing weapons and stolen firearms, literally nothing even about politics or law.

I wonder how many are stolen and how many are "stolen".

I dunno, do your fucking job, spic police hole?

> 70% stolen out of homes
Why the fuck are there so many home thefts in NW Vegas then?

> Sheriff: Hey, don't buy that gun, bro. Not without a heavy duty safe, anyway.
> Me: Why?
> Sheriff: Because our property crime rate is so shitty.
> Me: Super happy we voted somebody into law enforcement who likes treating symptoms.

It's like being a doctor, great job security provided you don't actually reduce crime. They're just worried they're going to get shot when they try to give Tyrone a ticket for driving without plates.

>criminals steal stuff

Attached: 1510719066125.gif (400x225, 1.66M)

Two words OP: Truck Guns

Duh. Just make theft illegal and nobody will steal shit

>Why the fuck are there so many home thefts in NW Vegas then?

Attached: e240456fc7ed860a23f023f0628b16040c7ab97801a40bf7b5cbac348fe3970d.jpg (483x720, 101K)

There is a ton of crime up here. Metro doesn't care if your home is broken into, even if you have video footage of the perp's face. They are only upset about stolen firearms because they have to investigate.

:(

Isn’t north Las Vegas niggerville central?

I thought there were more new housing developments out that way? Or maybe what I understand to be "NW LV" isn't

I like the safety tips they give
>National Rifle Association stickers in windows and hunting-related bumper stickers can alert would-be burglars that gunsmay be in the home.

don't advertise? really?

>How can you sleep at night knowing those numbers?

Easily since my gun wasn't the one stolen.

Attached: 1535124040323.png (382x597, 237K)

NW Vegas isn't North Vegas.

There are a lot of suburbs being built there that are ripe targets for niggers moving there and breaking into places.

t. Lived there for 2 years.

what happens in vegas stays in vegas

North Town is not so little Mexico.

Curved bars on collars look shitty.

but she a cute though

Suck my cock nigger

Too many fucking spics and niggers thats why.

Jow Forums has it's place but I'm pretty salty that anything remotely political is siphoned out of Jow Forums, definitely hurts board culture and given Jow Forums is more international with meme flags, discussing weapons topics pertaining primarily to American culture isn't particularly relevant

Sounds like they need a new sheriff who can actually do the job

>How do we have 100 stolen firearms out on the street in the hands of criminals who wish to do us harm?
why's she asking me? isn't it her job to stop criminals from stealing shit?

Attached: 1553027741327.jpg (378x449, 20K)

A lot of stolen gun reports I take are idiots who leave them in cars. That's stupid of the person. I understand feeling like your house is secure (it isn't, a safe is a good investment) but your car sure as shit isn't. Those little beepers dont actually lock all your doors always, at least that's my theory. The only other possibility is dumbasses are leaving their doors unlocked with guns in their cars. They aren't breaking windows to get in and certainly aren't sophisticated enough to be using some technological way to get in. Most criminals are methed out retards with a quarter of their brain left.

Also write down all your serial numbers ffs. There's no way to prove a gun someone has is stolen unless we have the serial. If we contact your gun, meaning we probably arrested the guy carrying it, it gets put into safekeeping and the guy gets your gun back when he gets released. If you dont want that (and I sure as shit dont either) make a list of your serials. Have it on paper or your phone, just something they wouldn't have access to if they break into your house while you're gone.

Eastside, and Central is pretty much Mexico.

>How do we have 100 stolen firearms out on the street in the hands of criminals
ahhhh because your'e are not doing your job properly

Attached: dQmPbOO.jpg (1536x2048, 566K)

Can you actually imagine thinking to yourself that Vegas and its immediate surroundings would make a good place to live? Something so fucking wrong with the majority of people I don't care to ever understand it.

but there is always a chance you can go from a skell to a millionaire with the pull of lever

Nobody cares you disabled nigger lover, go back to plebbit.

Nevada is a stand-your-ground and castle doctrine state. You have free reign. If you cant secure your own weapons and household thats not on the cops. You wanna be captain Jow Forums tough guy you should be able to fucking secure your household as part of the fundamentals.

North Las Vegas is a shithole and it's own city, NORTHWEST Las Vegas is part of Las Vegas and it's where all the niggers end up going because it's actually really nice, nigs can't steal from the hood because they don't have anything nice.

you can have bars on the windows and a steel door in a steel frame and it is still pretty simple for someone to break into your home when it's empty and your neighbors are all at work.

>The only other possibility is dumbasses are leaving their doors unlocked with guns in their cars. They aren't breaking windows to get in
This happens in my town all the time, judging from where they are stealing from it is dumbfuck college students.
Leaving a gun in an unlocked car within walking distance of sketchy places and homeless people is just a painful lack of common sense and decision making.
He's ok :)

If only we knew which groups are doing the stealing. Truly a mystery.