What's your opinion on 10mm?

What's your opinion on 10mm?

Attached: 16675-DEFAULT-m.jpg (450x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25chrvfVdFA
youtu.be/o6F6u5TIUbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got a Tanfolgio and Glock 20. I like em.

big dick club, no 40 manlets, 9mm sodomites or 45 AARP boomers allowed

Attached: 10mm suppressed.jpg (2048x1152, 236K)

10mm for the woods
9mm for the hoods

it's 1mm bigger than 9mm

I want it

Getting a G20 at some point.

>What's your opinion on 10mm?
pointless

your mother said the same

why no military using 10mm?

Agree. It's just too stout to shoot fast for any kind of practical use, and not powerful or fun enough like other powerful rounds.

Makes hi-point carbines into actual weapons worth using.

because no one in the army actually practices pistol marksmanship. No one has any idea how. Police are barely any better. For that reason it makes sense to shoot a super low recoiling round ala 9mm
a faggot

Attached: me in korea.jpg (470x759, 67K)

Place in a carbine with a full length barrel.
Get an extra 500 fps out of it and make it beautiful.

Nothing wrong with it but I'd never own one - just don't need a 10mm, a lot of the popularity around it just seems to be bigger number dick waving. That set aside it is legitimately more powerful and that does confer some uses and advantages to it, like being better for hunting, dangerous game protection, probably more lethal against a human target, and better at penetrating cover. But it comes at the cost of a more limited and expensive selection of handguns and ammunition as well as increased recoil and muzzle blast - it's definitely got a niche as a "do it all" pistol cartridge though, cause it can.

>Place in a carbine with a full length barrel.
>Get an extra 500 fps out of it and make it beautiful.
There's several dozen other calibers that I'd shoot out of a carbine before I'd settle on 10mm.

A Glock model 40 is a beast worth having. Get one.

It's the second pistol caliber I own, the other being 9mm. 155gr going 1,500 FPS or 200gr going 1,250 FPS is nice. A lot more power than 9mm/40SW/45ACP, and even slightly or better than 357 mag in pistol length barrels. Was comparing the ammo and that actually shocked me.

FBI didn't like it because people with a smaller stature don't appreciate the recoil. I think the same would be applicable to military.

Best pistol round bar none, it can do everything you want from a pistol. Funnest caliber to shoot too.

youtu.be/25chrvfVdFA

STREET MAGNUM
T
R
E
E
T

M
A
G
N
U
M

I've clocked Underwood 220 grain hardcast at 1280 fps from my glock 40

It's literally autoloading .357 magnum with better hollowpoint expansion, high velocity solid copper loadings, and heavy bear rounds.

90% meme, 10% surrogate penis

There was a pretty harrowing story about a guy defending himself and his family against a bear with 10mm. I think he shot himself because the bear had his arm in its mouth when he got the muzzle to its head. He had a long gun but left it in the truck to chase his dog, IIRC.

If I had a choice between .357 and 10mm handgun in bear country, I'd choose 10mm for capacity alone.

I don't think it's ever realistic that you'll shoot 15-16 shots in an animal defense situation. 7-8? Absolutely possible, given training for quick follow-up shots. Plus, magnum revolvers with reasonably sized barrels end up being unnecessarily long and heavy, increasing the amount of time you need to draw and acquire your target. If you train with your gear, I think a G20 in a kydex chest holster is about the best option for animal defense because it can be deployed quickly and delivers enough energy to reliably penetrate bears.

I agree with this, with the addition that X-frame revolvers have utility when it comes to BIG bears or other animals.

10mm best mm. .50 caliber best caliber.

The perfect Jow Forumsaliber

Attached: Snapchat-1065267882.jpg (719x609, 40K)

You aight, 9mm boi

OH MY FUCKING GOD WE JUST HAD THIS FYCKING THREAD YOU ABSOLUTE NIIIIIGGER

Link?

Simultaneously too powerful and not powerful enough? Intredasting.

Attached: 1462607313876.jpg (400x266, 27K)

It doesnt recoil worse then .45, it's a non issue.

>not fun enough

You've never shot one

His mother doesnt like 10mm either

Unfortunate that you have to buy expensive meme ammo to get anything that isn't downloaded. Most of the major off the shelf brands just load it to be identical to the brands .40 load for the same projectile.

pretty nice round, wish I could get one in my shitty country

Handload, and more and more producers each day are making hot stuff.

F

After shooting lol9mm for a while, the best mm makes a proper BOOM.
Keep my G29 in a Kenai chest holster for max comfy camping.

Glock 40 would be a comfier camping choice

Attached: s_l1600_31__79441.1455392094.1280.1280.jpg (960x1280, 184K)

and twice is powerful.

It's on my list, right below a Rhino and something with a hammer in Eurofag flavor, not yet sure what that's going to be.

youtu.be/o6F6u5TIUbI

Several use it for spec ops

Average boomer iq right here

>lying about pics on pc
it's like you want my dick to hurt you

I love my G20. Ammo can be had for 35 cents a round. Not to terrible. Go big or go home.

Did you put a red dot on yours?

boomer iq is twice is powerful?

Nope. Dead stock. I carry the dumb thing.

G20 seems like the best "compromise" to me. Short enough to draw quickly as a bear defense gun, light enough to hike with, small enough to CC in winter, and possible to switch to a longer barrel for hunting, if that's your thing. A G40 sounds nice but feels more specialized in utility.

I want one [spoiler]as a range toy[/spoiler]. If I'm going for a magnum autoloader I might as well make it as long as possible.

I'd rather have $45 dollars the $10

Attached: light7.jpg (613x569, 59K)

Pair that with a nice red dot, and you're set

Shoot .40sw from it if you wanna be real cheap

You can drop a 6 inch barrel into a G20. I might do that this fall.....probably not. I do plan on deer hunting with my G20 this fall.

I did for the first 5 years. I still do for the younger shooters. The popularity of 10mm has lowered the ammo price to where is it not that big a deal. Wal mart carries 10mm. 5 years ago I had to special order the stuff.
The recoil is not a problem. The slide is a big hunk of steel and it has a 22lb recoil spring.