Could Donald Trump conceal carry if he was licensed? If so, what gun would he use?

Could Donald Trump conceal carry if he was licensed? If so, what gun would he use?

Hard mode: No Bumpstocks

Attached: donald-trump-gun.jpg (968x681, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wideopenspaces.com/check-out-the-guns-donald-trump-carries-everyday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A giant black dildo. God damn philosemitic cuck. Fuck this thread.

Trump does carry.

wideopenspaces.com/check-out-the-guns-donald-trump-carries-everyday/

A football

Whatever happened to his one kid that liked suppressors?
Did he ever take his old man aside and say, "you need to quit pissing off your base and throw them a bone" or did Kikener have him killed?

None of them care. He did that for publicity and to fool pro gunners into voting for his kike sucking dad.

Trumps entire family is one of scumbag kike sucking filth.

Don Jr is pretty Jow Forums

old man has dementia though. sad, many such cases

He was licensed to carry, and I'm sure as president he can do what the fuck he wants, but I think at this stage he is more satisfied that about 30 armed people with the sole purpose of being human body shields and killing anyone who is a threat to him so he probably doesn't

If Trump banned bump stocks he's sure as shit not going to support suppressors.

yes, he is, he carries an hk45

>if he was licensed?
Yes, that's what this means, fucktard

I assumed since he's the president, there would be a restriction on his ability to carry.

Attached: image417056-ec1d287ec63ad13b4f9946f5368f78f8.jpg (590x459, 58K)

/rummages

Attached: trump's ccw.png (1688x900, 180K)

Attached: donald-trump-gun.jpg (1200x630, 381K)

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_susannahbreslin_files_2017_11_trump-45-3.jpg (960x640, 69K)

Super Secret CIA Ghost gun......

Attached: 56fabe759105842a008b9711-750-562.jpg (750x562, 58K)

Is there a precedent for that?
He's the commander in chief and head executive officer. If he wants to carry who would stop him?

>put America first

Too cute!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IN THE ARTICLE

>pulling the trigger of a double action revolver with the JOINT of his index finger

seriously what the fuck

Should say put Israel first

Miga my fellow pedes

I do that......

>owns .45 HK
>manlets around the US are seething

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

I suspect he wanted to continue carrying but the Secret Service convinced him not to.

Pic related, Donald Trump and his S&W.

Attached: 130837.jpg (1934x1012, 107K)

>I do that

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO IT IN A WAY WHERE YOUR PULL WONT BE EVEN SINCE IT ISN'T A FLAT SURFACE? WHY WOULD YOU DO IT IN A WAY WHERE YOU HAVE TO PULL MUCH HARDER AND AWKWARDLY? WHY WOULD YOU DO IT IN A WAY THAT IS DIFFICULT TO PLACE EXACTLY THE SAME EACH TIME? WHAT THE FUCK user

fucking kek

I always knew Trump carried .45 AARP

I wonder if the secret service is ok with him carrying.

More leverage and I have weak grip and a weak right wrist from an injury

If it's a USP, I will unironically vote for him.

>Could Donald Trump conceal carry if he was licensed?
Fucking retard. Trump, as President, is the fucking Commander In Chief of the armed forces of The United States of America. He has all the fucking permits and licences he needs to fucking nuke the fucking planet. He can order the CIA to strap him up with any God Damn weapon that exists, or even order some deep cover black bag agency to invent something that doesn't.

In a web site full with fucking morons, this has to be the fucking dumbest question ever asked.

My suspicions too, the Secret Service probably still has PSTD from back when Ronnie Railgun used to remove honk at this ranch without alerting the agents on his protective detail first.

This one is tasteful as fuck.

congress

>congress
Horseshit, you are a ignorant fool.

>someone else's fucking name on your gun

>a jew sucking anti gunner no less
>tasteful

Holy shit

daily reminder

Attached: take the guns first.jpg (960x960, 89K)

it suddenly got pretty breezy in here

Go back to r/liberalgunowners, faggot.

>it suddenly got pretty breezy in here
That's just your brain farts blowing back in your face. Dipshit.

Go back to the_donald you anti gun jew sucking prick. Hang yourself.

> CC weapon
> Bumpstocks

Attached: 1505268716206.gif (290x288, 688K)

I mean, if the house impeaches and the senate convicts on grounds of breaking D.C. law, he isnt going to be potus any more.

>I mean, if the house impeaches and the senate convicts on grounds of breaking D.C. law, he isnt going to be potus any more.
lmfao. Congress will argue, cry to the press, raise your taxes and do absolutely NOTHING else. Just like always.

>misses the joke
>misses the retort
wew lad, we're hitting single digits now

>and I'm sure as president he can do what the fuck he wants
People like you honestly need to get drowned in the ocean.

>if
missing the point. Congress can, in fact, stop potus from carrying. Not even the guy that originally proposed it.

>REEEE WHY ISN'T HE KILLING JEWISH BABIES ONSTAGE
>WHY ISN'T HE INCITING THE JEWS WHO FUND THE DEMOCRATS TO PAY THEM MORE INSTEAD OF LESS

>own daughter and kids mingle with jews and marry them ivanka holds a celebration for circumcising and mutilating their kids
>trump appoints right hand man as a dirty jew
>all positions filled with neocons and finance kikes

Nice try kike rat. I hope you die you disgusting fuck

Shoo shoo Paki

>if you dont suck off sandniggers you're a sandnigger

No easier way to spot a kike

I get that this is the new D&C shill line, and that it's your job to post it, but it just makes you sound like a bitter microdick Muslim.

It's funny watching you dogs turn on each other.

>you must be a Muslim if you dont like jews goyim!

You all can burn side by side for all I care. Disgusting faggots

We know you're a leftist trying badly to imitate a Jow Forumsack. Leftovers from the Yang Gang shilling, or what? Quit samefagging and join the 40%.

he's always packing and wearing body armor thay why is jack so large

Stormfag TDS is even funnier than liberal Trump derangement syndrome.

>caring about gun rights is leftist

Who do you trumpniggers think youre fooling?

IIRC there was an article back in stating that the only 2 world leaders at the Paris Climate Accords that were concealed carrying were Benjamin Netanyahu and Vladimir Putin.

I guess Trump too.

That's not shifting the goalposts, it's moving them across the whole damned field.

Attached: Dire_Yeet.png (493x493, 190K)

>take the guns first due process later

TFB has a video on this

he is literally a boomer, so something in 45

Do you know how many pro-gun federal judges he's appointed?

>no goy ignore what he said ! Banning bump stocks and taking guns is pro gun! Ignore that hpa got benched in favor of more gun control

HPA not being tied to Feinstein's bill happened because Trump wanted her bill to fail and knew that cuckish RINOs wanted gun control and would use HPA as an excuse to vote for it. Keep memeing about the Jews and ignore the actual complexity of the problem facing our culture, it's about all you're intellectually capable of.

This desu senpai

Trump is the cuckish rino you dumb fucking nigger. He literally pushed gun control there is no way around that.

Youre probably a q user fag aren't you retarded faggot boomer. Go give more money to the NRA you dumb gullible faggot.

Ignore these posts. Trannies are on full force.

Attached: Tranny Rate.png (738x669, 186K)

Hating trump isnt being a discord tranny tard. He does nothing besides suck jew dick and hasnt done anything good for gun rights.

Inb4 muh fed judges

They are literal milque toast shoe in picks any republicuck would throw in

How concealed is it really if theres an article about it?

Congress fucked that one in my opinion. If that shit came on his desk he wouldn't have vetoed it. Legislation for suppressors were binned by Ryan after that Bernbro shot at Republicans. Honestly asking what is there that Trump could do now?

Your reddit spacing and copypasted arguments, the exact ones your overlords give you permission to use, are not subtle.

>reddit spacing

Stop posting already newfag. Every single one of you faggots who say this stupid meme are post 2016 niggers.

Trump doesn't give a shit about gun rights or gun owners. Like 90% of the politicians the only thing he cares about is securing our votes through publicity stunts like this.

This isn't 2016 anymore
Fuck off

Attached: 000-1c49p3.jpg (1262x791, 187K)

Are we talking about Donald "take the guns first" Trump?

Yes gun rights only for him and his privileged jew friends and family. None for you goyim, hand them over.

This.
Gay tread.

Secret Service doesn't allow the President or Vice President to drive.

>if youre not for neocons youre obviously a leftist!
this retarded

Why is he spending $38 billion for them, moshe?

Trips

Tavor

Hey blame the evangelicals.

Gold 1911 without a bullet in the chamber and with safety on. Hes obviously a form tard. Mike pence would have a 357 desert eagle with one chambered and safety off. Every bullet would have a cross hand milled on the end to make those fags repent

not have banned bumpstocks?
added more people to the NFA branch?
fast tracked an Efile system?
not have signed Fix Nics?
not have signed more import bans?

and if wishes were fishes there wouldn't be any starving Africans any more

>H K 45
>45th president
This meme shit is fucking up my mind too much.

Please report all intentional trolls.

You can identify them easy as they are the ones spamming the same shitty phrases every fucking thread. The ones never giving actual discussion points or refuting actions taken by the president or his appointees. And swearing / talking like teenagers in an attempt to 'fit in"

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

That was not him. That was something that was going to happen fucking regardless

Research AIPAC dipshit. We've been giving Israel billions every year for decades.

Joint is more sensitive and less squishy than the pad, its more precise.

Well you know he's packing, but where is it located on the person is another matter.

>Claims to be second amendment supporter
>Presidential order to directly strip gun owners of rights

Q predicted this

If the president walks into a no-gun zone with a gun what happens?

The trips of truth

Attached: 1550510608283.jpg (540x405, 49K)

When it comes down to it, the president can do whatever he damn well wants. He's the commander in chief.

Attached: presidential truck.jpg (2000x1551, 265K)