You don't shoot with 9mm do you user? Why would you ever do that?

Attached: 1547850218332.jpg (2560x1600, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/resource-center/docs-0/download
news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2015/02/21/ban-armor-piercing-bullets/23816437/
pagunblog.com/2007/07/29/armor-piercing-ammo/
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2009-title18/html/USCODE-2009-title18-partI-chap44.htm
underwoodammo.com/products/10mm-auto-140-grain-xtreme-penetrator?variant=18785707950137
youtube.com/watch?v=WDvzul3rvTk
buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=114
lehighdefense.com/index.php?_route_=all/10mm-auto-140gr-xtreme-penetrator-ammunition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Becuase I like match .22 mags more for the same cost.

because 10mm +p is illegal and 9mm +p/M isn't.

Where the fuck do you live where 10mm +P is illegal?

there is no knife in that scabbard

Where the fuck do you get match grade 22 wmr for 13-16 CPR?

I like 22 mag a lot but that shit is overpriced

a girl would never ask this without having a penis

Because it's cheap and it makes holes in pieces of paper just fine.

*crack* .45 ACP *sip* now there's a round *sip* won two world wars.

Attached: 1543605621481.jpg (318x159, 11K)

What else am I supposed to do with my 9mm?

Yuengling

Preach it brother
*sip*

You're holding a 9mm right now you stupid chink cunt.

I don't shoot anything because, like 99% of this board, I don't own a single firearm.

there was last night however

*BAZINGA*

because im afraid the ricochet might go inbetween your 2 front teeth

You don't want me to have experience with one of the most common calibers? Now THAT is what I call a genuine retard

Google

these hands are for .32 french long only

Jesus Christ you’re just a kid. Get some experience before offering critical advice.

I want to slip her boots off and shove her soft, cute, smelly feet in my face

Attached: 1547401867209his.png (122x135, 35K)

Only non match for 13 or so cpr

>feetfags
degenerates like you belong on a cross

america, china, britain, everywhere if you're not a cop.

i used to agree with you until they started making 9mil rounds that could out-stopping power the 45 enough to win 5 world wars.

then they made 45's more powerful with deutonics but at that point they're too expensive compared to the 9mm major

I don't , i shoot 9x18 makarov

>america

you retarded, boy?

Because I put it in 10mm brass

Attached: 9x25 Dillon.jpg (3000x3283, 1.4M)

What the fuck are you talking about?

>muh cop killer bullets
So you're a fudd

I shoot 9mm all the time because I'm ridiculous and I like fun.

Attached: PCC.jpg (1008x756, 178K)

>thinking that +p makes you a fudd
so you're a neo-fudd that thinks civilians should be infringed

yes america.
try buying 224 boz, cbj 6.5, or 12-14mm
oh that's right you can't in 49 of the 50 states
maybe if you ever tried using something besides normie rounds you'd know that. or if you were one of the chinks or jews that made them illegal.
what the fuck are you reading? cause i said my peace. make peace with it or shut up.

>try buying an obscure necked down wildcat made in the UK in America
>that's right you can't

lmao

There is nothing illegal about owning hot 10mm loads, I invite you to cite specific laws to the contrary.

Armor piercing rounds aren't +P rounds you fucking brainlet.

No, I'm calling out fuddlore that "only police can carry powerful ammo"

oh n o w he knows the legal terms
because when i own then they're "armor piercing"
but when the police or military own them they're +p.
its only obscure cause its illegal and neo fudds are too horny for normie rounds
nice way to shift the burden of proof.
but i asked you first. try buying it. see what happens.
>don't have evidence otherwise, better meme
fuddlore or not, its illegal. otherwise i'd pick it up at walmart and the tard arguments on Jow Forums would not be over 9vs45 but over armor piercing pistol rounds.

it is not illegal to own the rounds but companies only sell the ammunition to police and military. rich or poor you cannot get it. it is illegal to reload them or create the rounds yourselves. it is illegal to import it from other countries that make it regularly.

so unless you are in the military or police force, you cannot get access to it legally.

except for 5.7FN
because there are some nice people in this world who do sell to civilians.

sauce for the uneducated / stubborn to the point of mental illness:

news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2015/02/21/ban-armor-piercing-bullets/23816437/
pagunblog.com/2007/07/29/armor-piercing-ammo/
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2009-title18/html/USCODE-2009-title18-partI-chap44.htm

the argument is that "armor piercing ammo" is not needed for "deer hunting" and is not needed. Classic fuddlore.

>raughs

Attached: 25C5A2D5-47AA-4F19-8710-02116C07FC06.jpg (1005x1024, 105K)

>make/load it yourself in America
or climb up your chromosome count and jump to your IQ

You are dumb of ass, +p means more powder, not armor piercing.

>that pic
Finally, the end of the .45 ACP meme.

Attached: The problem of being faster than light is you can only live in dark..png (432x473, 216K)

>ignore evidence
or get arrested because you just wanna meme
>tfw the atf is counting grains and you're not
sure buddy. just keep buying normie rounds and you'll be safe.

Take your 9mm to Vietnam then, cupcake.

you're retarded. Look up lehigh defense xtreme penetrator.

I hope it's mine.

9mm is like my dick, it doesn't expand a whole lot but it gets some damn good penetration

how many times did your mother attempt and fail abortion? Because I think at this point, this board will donate the 45c for the hollowpoint that'll correct her mistake.

look up where you can buy it
>ohthatsrightyoucant
how many times will you meme before you learn to read?

There isn't even a standard for 10mm +p for the ATF to classify.

Attached: _k_eep_going_retard_see_where_youll_end_up.jpg (374x503, 37K)

underwoodammo.com/products/10mm-auto-140-grain-xtreme-penetrator?variant=18785707950137

it doesn't need to be standardized to be classified. it does exist, and it is illegal to manufacture or import. just cause you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

fine i guess ill do some extra research
hey look its not actually powerful enough to penetrate rifle plate let alone bulletproof glass.
looks like armor piercing rounds are still illegal.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDvzul3rvTk

nobody said they werent idiot, +p doesnt mean penetrator.

Show me the regulation, or an instance of someone being busted for it, and I will believe you.

the advertisement and the name of the bullet is literally penetrator.

you did say they weren't and you used your link as proof

i then debunked your proof, don't try to jew your way outta this.

i did, go back and read

Attached: nibbawhaaaaaaa.jpg (363x363, 30K)

Armour piercing projectiles are illegal, cartridges loaded with extra powder aren't.

This ammunition will blow through any Kevlar vest currently manufactured in the United States. I also purchase a box of it from a large gun store once a month for training with my CCW. .454 Casull is naturally armor piercing and I have registered my gun to my CC permit per state law. I am going to need you to explain a few things to me.

>how do I purchase this ammunition?
>how did my state not screen it with the CC application?
>when I made a trip to Oklahoma, why did OSBI specifically tell me my specific ammunition was allowed for concealed carry despite the state having laws against armor piercing ammunition for concealed carry?

I'll save you the trouble. It's because you're wrong and there are no laws against something as arbitrary as muzzle energy or velocity for handgun ammunition. I don't doubt that there could be laws against steel core handgun ammo, or any especially tipped rounds designed to penetrate vests, but the idea that +p is illegal entirely is not only disinfo, but it could be outright dangerous as you have probably turned people off of more effective carry ammunition using this bad logic.

Attached: 923495.jpg (880x660, 70K)

All of those armor piercing regulations talk about projectiles, not powder loads.

lets try this again
>tfw the atf is counting grains but you're not
just stick to normie rounds and you'll be just fine user.

Nowhere does it say they are counting grains of powder. You are full of shit.

I am counting grains, how else would I manufacture cartridges?

>thinking powderload is not part of the round
kevlar is different than rifle plate.
the reason it's legal is because its not armor piercing.

i'll save you the trouble and tell you that what you're using is a normie round. if you can buy it, it is legal. if it is illegal, you cannot buy it. therefore, because you bought it, it is not an illegal armor piercing round.

this is not up for argument. i have provided the legislation drafted by the ATF. You are wrong, get over it. Learn to read, then be sad once you realize you can't buy the good boolet.

Attached: wot n tarnation.jpg (480x480, 50K)

yes it does.
go back to high school with with the rest of the nigGEDers, learn to read in a night class, and try again.
i can sell you some paint if you need it for that target you're putting on your back, user.

There still is no regulation on powderload outside of what a gun can handle. You understand that the whole cartridge isn't the projectile?

Feel free to actually cite where it says that.

You're an absolute fucking moron. There are no federal restrictions on ammunition. Some states specifically banned steel tipped "armour piercing" munitions, but these states also ignore ammunition that innately penetrates armour without the use of a steel tip or core.

Man this has to be the most convincing troll or you are probably the stupidest fucker in existence.

Attached: 1555212835727.jpg (890x656, 96K)

im not that person ,guy.

this has to be where you gave up, cause you're memeing.
i sure hope not user.
i sure hope not.

Here is the definition of Armor piercing:

(B) The term “armor piercing ammunition” means—

(i) a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium; or

(ii) a full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.

Nowhere does it even mention powder content.

>not wanting to be 2 inches tall and inside her sock while shes wearing them
pleb

and nowhere does it say that the ar-15 is an assault rifle, regardless, the retarded atf has an assault weapons ban on them.

it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be in the legislation. which it is. unfortunately.

Attached: undercover saddo.jpg (153x225, 7K)

10mm +p still isnt illegal though

it is. sorry.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

>all out of counters and denial, better meme

It mentions the ar-15 by name in the text of the AWB.

nyet.

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=114

Da

Attached: notbigsouprice.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

180 grain is not enough to penetrate bulletproof glass or rifle plating. therefore it is not armor piercing. that is why it is available for purchase.

Attached: 54635.jpg (800x600, 43K)

You can buy up to 220 grain, plenty of people load hotter than that.

in secret, yes. but i want to go to the range and not be cursed to reload in my basement for all eternity, waiting for a home intruder to test my mettle.

Yes, secretly discussing it on reloading forums and, posting pictures and comparing fireballs.

>ohthatsrightyoucant
Hmmmm, you're retarded. Because I have some right now.

fucking moron can't even google. Sad

lehighdefense.com/index.php?_route_=all/10mm-auto-140gr-xtreme-penetrator-ammunition

i want the real thing tho
i wanna walk up to a chinaman and say
"take my american dollars you gook and give me some CBJ 6.5, boxes and boxes boy!"
i want the negroes to be strapping international heat
i want the immigrants to have discarding sabot flechettes on their pancho villa bandoliers instead of birdshot
i want to evolve into the next stage of rich faggery and raise the standard of living/killing

we have all this cool tech from 30 years ago we're not using and instead we're stuck with the stuff from 60 years ago with fresh coats of acrylic.

don't you want some new shit without it being illegal?

Attached: tacman.jpg (457x480, 22K)

you are incredibly stupid and you should be banned for it.

>nowhere does it say that the ar-15 is an assault rifle
you know what the prohibited items list is, right? you know what's LISTED on that?
Look, you have proven time and time again that you're a retard. Stop posting please. Don't waste our time.

Ok, but we're talking about 10mm +p, which is completely legal. You can currently put as much powder in your 10mm case as you want, even when it is unsafe to do so.

if you have it, its not armor piercing
fucking moron thinks you can penetrate armor with 140 grain.
>how many times do i have to spell it out to you normies
IF YOU CAN BUY IT
IT IS NOT ARMOR PIERCING
IF IT IS ARMOR PIERCING
YOU CANNOT BUY IT
YOUR SHITTY 140 GRAIN CANNOT PENETRATE PLEXLIGLASS
not sure i can get this point across to you because if i had a point strong enough to penetrate YOUR DENSE FUCKING SKULL IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL at least as far as the atf are concerned.

Attached: incomplete.jpg (800x450, 60K)

You're moving the goal posts. You can load your cartridges as hot as you want, I think what you are proving is you cant pierce armor with the amount of powder you can fit in a 10mm case.

you've run out of counters so you're memeing.
nice try, see you next time.
you do know that's my point right? that regardless to what things are, thing are banned regardless. although the definition does not match the legislation, the items in question are still banned.
start reading retard, maybe you'll catch it this time.
no we're talkin about what the atf considers "armor piercing" once you get over a certain grain count
>NOT 140 YOU DENSE RETARDS
it is considered armor piercing by the atf.
you cannot put as much powder as you want. the legislation clearly says so.

go wear a level 3 vest and let me pop you with the XP. See what happens. Legal definitions have little bearing on real world lethality. I thought someone who trolls Jow Forums would understand that. After all, this is one of the fundamental arguments against current era gun control.

pot cant call the kettle black
you moved them first
and i obliged you rather than type "go back and read" for the upteenth time today.