Bros?

Bros?

Attached: 1554596349524.jpg (852x604, 61K)

Traitors?

I mean, they're bros with their bros but not all bros are bros, bro

We've been there before.

>inb4 hurr durr they're not white
Same difference, different era.
Not to mention that a lot of US born mestizos are incredibly patriotic for the US.
I'd sooner have a short little hot headed Mexican on my side in the foxhole or trench than anyone else desu

Attached: CSA_Irish_34.jpg (736x1316, 122K)

Honestly, this. People focus on the small minority of Mexican-Americans that keep calling for a reconquest of the western US, but most people who've made the decision to immigrate to the US left for a reason, and don't want America to become like the country they left.

>m-muh based hispanics!

t/hread

Ireland was not a neighbour of america neither did they have former territories now part of america or did they have enough numbers to ever be a threat to anglo population on the US

Nah, there's a lot of Hispanics that vote left b/c of their use of social programs. Generally, though, middle class and wealthy hispanics vote right due to long family histories of social conservatism on many issues, especially abortion and marriage.

Anyone that has served knows that Mexicans are proud of their heritage and culture but understand that the US is superior and would give their lives for this country.

Id buy all these guys a round, better they serve and are proud of their own cultural background than living like the bunch of gang bangers and anchor baby hispanics.

Plus as the generations go on they'll likely integrate into US culture much more faster and efficiently when compared to rag heads and other shit tier races with pedo creators.

>hyphenated Americans
not Americans

They're actually pretty similar to the Irish diaspora in a lot of ways. The population is largely catholic, generally came to the US poor, and were widely perceived as being involved in criminal activities for the first few generations they were here.

>have enough numbers to ever be a threat to anglo population on the US
Heh...

Attached: IMG_349.png (905x609, 398K)

Yeah, people fucking hated the Irish until they naturalized into the US long enough for people to no longer see them as a monolithic, un-american underclass. So long as people blend well into American culture without creating isolated enclaves, there's not too much of an issue long term.

Very relatable. Being from Texas, its interesting to see the racial dynamic changing even in small and distant predominately white towns. Of course the cities/major towns are filed with Mexicans but the social views on them is changing in a favorable way id say.

Of course some old heads will always hate, but with future generations i see how fast they adapt and integrate in a socially acceptable way. We have lots of Rodriguez and Garcias that are 3+ generations in and they culturally balance their heritage and US norms in a good way. Plus theyre pretty vital for the work forces out here.

I think they just have an easier time as they share many similar traditional conservative views, they're predominately catholic so we dont have to worry about the PeAcEfUl ReLiGiOn.

Having moved from Chicago i will gladly live in a full blown lil Mexico neighborhood than having to live anywhere near nig nogs. Plus their food is great and their women are like bananas eat them when theyre fresh and just ripe enough they dont age very well though.

so if they're cool why is Mexico shit?

time for another civil war

Well, a lot of the issue is that nearly all of Central and South America was set up to be directly governed by the Spanish crown. Unlike the British colonies that became the United States, Mexican culture had no history of self-governance before independence. Hell, their first ruler decided to declare himself an emperor and was ousted by a coup within a year. It's sort of like most of Africa post-colonization. When you set up a society to be entirely dependent on an outside power for nearly all upper-level management and leadership, things tend to go to shit when the power is removed.

>Soldiers display Confederate or Nazi flags
OMG BASED
>Soldiers display communist/mexican flags
OMG TRAITORS HANG THEM

But North America transcended the British crown

tbf one of those is still an American flag

Well, N. American colonies were much more independently governed from the beginning, with most being founded by non-government entities as self-sufficient communities. England wanted to have developed colonial economies to trade with, while Spain was intent on producing an empire for the purpose of resource extraction. This desire for well-developed colonies led to the British possessions having a much higher population of educated Europeans coming to stay, along with a well-entrenched sense of self-sufficiency and history of democratic self-rule.

They're modern day Irish desu. Good people in general. Wish the best to them.

It's pretty typical for communities in the US to display their ethnic origin flag. Pics related are all from the US between the years of 2016 and 2019

Nothingburger.

Attached: asdgg22.png (1356x1178, 2.39M)

Except they're immigrating to a land they're salty about losing in a war that wasn't all that long ago, and many still consider to be rightfully(KEK) theirs.
So nothing like the Irish.

I doubt anyone is salty friend.

Attached: 1555691230387.jpg (932x747, 178K)

Oh right, I guess they all went for a walk together down every lane of traffic for days in 2016 for some reason...

True, but you can't understate the minds of the founding fathers being both great, and greatly devoted to liberty. It was the result of very smart and motivated people in a very good position.

technically none of this has anything to do with ethnicity

... How does one join under DACA without a Greencard?

My prior service squad would treat them as fuckface traitors standing behind a foreign flag. Fuck all this nonsense, I ain’t trusting any of these fucks.

That’s fair. The US was basically the guinea pig for the past century or so of enlightenment thought that lead up to the revolution. That mostly unified philosophical basis definitely helped stabilize the independence movement and prevent infighting early on, especially in comparison to later movements like France.

Attached: There+is+no+room+in+this+country+for+hyphenated+americanism+_9a314ccb4f6c8582a615eafffd19288f0.jpg (560x375, 72K)

Prior service in what? Battlefield or Call of Duty?

Attached: 1 vwAsi-XSgvOhY47NC8bDQA.jpg (1272x996, 287K)

Bla bla bla, same ol'bullshit from civ nat idiots. Just look at their voting statistics.

Attached: 1555558438415.jpg (604x604, 27K)

only the ones who actively kill cartel niggers are our friends. everyone else, not so much

>5th column Chicom flag

This is in direct conflict to the flag thats on their shoulders.
I am proud and happy that I have Italian and German ancestry, although I do not own a German nor italian flag.
I wear the same flag on my shoulder as they do.
In the US, or any country of which you are a citizen, there should be no greater allegiance to a foreign country or government than the allegiance to your own country. If there is then you should renounce your citizenship and move.
All that being said, I have no problem with foreignerrs serving in our military for the sole purpose of obtaining citizenship, on the assumption that they are 100% loyal to the US. Do your duty to defend your new country and you shall be welcomed with open arms.

MAVNIcucks get fucked hard even if they served like everyone else.

>displaying the flag of another nation while in uniform is the exact same thing as this
go join your 40% friends discord tranny

Attached: May may.jpg (820x768, 123K)

Attached: help.jpg (839x415, 103K)

do you have a single fact to back that up

>racists
>having facts to support their arguments

good one

Attached: SensibleChuckle.gif (250x250, 995K)

>but the social views on them is changing in a favorable way id say.
overton window
>i see how fast they adapt and integrate in a socially acceptable way.
the cosmopolitan consumer global citizen is not american and never will be
>Plus theyre pretty vital for the work forces out here.
greedy businessmen utilizing a weaponized demographic used by the democrats should pay the price
>they share many similar traditional conservative views
conservatives conserve nothing
>they're predominately catholic
fuck their roman popery
>Having moved from Chicago
you have to go back
>Plus their food is great
the muh food argument is made by liberal faggots

Attached: gangs_of_new_york_-_five_points_-_screenshot-e1420575855817.jpg (835x801, 144K)

the mexicans cope by saying how the evil americans (americans mean white to them, not what civnats think) took their land and thats why they're poor and corrupt

Sure, some do, but most Mexicans clearly don’t. It’s about as big of a problem as white Neonazis. They exist, but aren’t exactly barometers of the ethnic group as a whole.

forgot the picture, but yeah fuck you all. And I'm not even white. lel

Attached: 51T703ZFMDL.jpg (324x500, 48K)

>but most Mexicans clearly don’t
don't matter if they do or not. gotta bounce, bye shit head. Maybe your grand children can fiddle with your grand fathered firearms or air soft like in Japan.

>they're predominately catholic
the only true americans are anglo proddies

Attached: 1551803632787.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

I mean, Agnosticism, Catholicism, and Evangelicalism are all more popular in the US than mainline Protestantism. Protestant churches have been losing members for decades.

Tell 75% of spics to stop voting for free gibs and a removal of my rights and I won't hate your people as much.

Spics aren't even catholics so you could get a protestant and catholic tag team going on do raise Mexico to the ground desu.

Even the Blacks don't appreciate the sacrifice of our brave man and woman in uniform any more..

Attached: American POW appreciation.jpg (804x1055, 282K)

Border user here, most of us in uniform down here pretty much speak Spanish as a first language, but the majority of the time we just talk about how we wish we could go out and actually fuck up the illegals

I talked to a pish immigrant to us for 3 generations on a stream
I asked him how polish does he feel and he said 100% despite not speaking a word of polish because he didnt listen when his grandpa tried to teach him which he hugely regrets now.

Suck me up white nationalist this my country too.

Goddam cracker we are not the problem its your own Melanin deficient cucks. Have a Brain Dumb Southern

>Have a Brain Dumb Southern

me speek engles gud 2 pedro

You mad because your momma love that Crack/Chandelier. We capitalist, like it or not cracker. I see I have my differences with idiots that think that their superior becuase they have Kraut blood pathetic arguments. We can still be friends as I am big on the 2nd.

100% agree with you. American above every other nation. This our home America First

If you cared about the 2A, you would care about the whites. Are a lot of whites against liberty? Duh. No sense in introducing more oil to the fire though! Because its clear your people don't give a shit. And guess what, I'm not white. And my people for the most part don't give a shit too. Accept it Jose.

quick reply I like how you argue like a typical Lib and you complain about them. Your not so different

>If you cared about the 2A, you would care about the whites.
Not him, but if you cared about the 2A, then you'd accept him and his race if they're US born.
Sure there are always a few rotten apples amongst any bunch, but there are those who are genuinely on "your" side, the side of liberty and the US.

why do they do this? I can't picture a group of pasty marines posing infront of a norwegian flag

Jose lol nice try but not even close.. China numba 1 or is it Darius.

>begs to come here from 3rd world shithole because it's soooooo bad there and they can't take it any longer
>gets here
>refuses to speak English or observe our customs
>starts waving their native flag all the time
>suddenly their third world shithole they claimed was terrible is something they wanna brag about and are proud of

I have never understood this.

Nah, fuck you. Of course I can accept individuals on a personal basis. But as a whole, his people are weaponized like most minorities. His just happen to be the most numerous, which makes his the most dangerous.
What you mean dawg

Something I can agree with right here, this dude and I am Hispanic

>his people are weaponized like most minorities
It happens.

Attached: Fighting 69th Irish Brigade.jpg (2000x1744, 2.64M)

I'm not the guy you were arguing with pablo.

Sorry about that Dustin

>It happens.
Oh, the Irish example again. What point are you trying to make exactly? They're fucking white. Yeah, yeah, everyone knows about the "white nigger" bullshit. Whites in America are a pan European race.

This
Its fucking retarded

It happens because that's the beauty of the double-edged sword that the US offers.
Free speech and freedom to basically do whatever you want within reason.

That being said, I personally have no problem with the flying of flags.
They're up for interpretation most of the time, and not always for some nefarious reason.
Their flag is usually flown to show one's pride in their race, heritage, and ancestral homeland, something I'm sure a lot of Jow Forums understands.

Attached: Confederados Brazil 02.jpg (1100x619, 175K)

Bingo

It's not the immigrants who are pushing for reconquesta and other bullshit, it's their kids. I've known a LOT of Mexicans who migrated to the US, and they love it here, but their kids are running around shouting about Azteca and other inane bullshit.

>>inb4 hurr durr they're not white
lmao

Let me guess... Irish or German descendant?
Literally once below niggers at a certain time in the US, or have you forgotten?

>It's not the immigrants who are pushing for reconquesta and other bullshit
they did it through birth

>hey look white people were weaponized too see
That's your argument?
>Let me guess... Irish or German descendant?
Not white.

>Whites in America are a pan European race.
Are you kidding? Fucking Europe practically spat on the colonists.
If I recall correctly Benjamin Franklin had a ton of pride in being "British" until his trip over to the UK ended in absolute shit.
They still look down on you.

Over exaggerating much there buddy? I am Hispanic Bro and don't believe that shit. Aztlan is the equivalent of Nazis. So fuck that

Yes, I'm well aware of Anglo supremacy. But their immigration laws were for Europeans and Europeans only primarily.
>They still look down on you.
Where did I say that implied that?

Just Travel to Europe and you'll experience the hate they have for us and we pay for there defense WTF

Tavel to the UK or even worst France they hate "Americans' experience it two weeks ago fuck that place

Dude, I don't care about Europe. My point was that the American white was a pan European. Nothing was said about respect or any of that non sense.

the point is that Americans aren't Europeans, they're Americans.
It's not a race, it's a mindset, an idea, and a beautiful one.
>They're white
Well those Mexicans that are US citizens are American just as those Irish were too.
>"He extended his hand and said, 'I am glad to see one real American here.' I shook his hand and said, 'We are all Americans.'" - Ely S. Parker

Couldn't said it better myself

Same old trite. The numbers tell another story. If you are a true patriot, then you must care about demographics. End of story.

To add, replace white (the soon to be minority) with whatever race you wish to choose. My argument still holds true. Demographics are one of the biggest threats to the founding documents. A great contribution from the Enlightenment era. I say this as a non white. Gotta go.

Looks like we have a native to nowhere here, lads.
Probably considers himself as European "stock," has disdain for his countrymen, and knows that he'd never be accepted over seas.
Sad that anger and hate runs through his veins in this manner.

Beauty of America that your entitled to your opinion. Good luck with that Mind set. You might say it's trite because you know it's the truth. End of story

I am Korean btw. later dumb ass

I thought you said that you had to go?
Why are you still here?

So un-American Idea. You really think whites are becoming a minority?

I'm honestly sick of this lie that you retards won't to indulge in. They're not americans, they just want to live in america. They come here, refuse to learn english, demand the government cater to them and their culture, refuse to assimilate because that would be "racist" and then we have retard civnats who think "they're patriotic, they have the mindset". No, they don't. Trump has the right idea, send them back, then shut the door

t.Lives around dominicans

Your all emotions no brain

The irony is palpable. You were the one who appealed to emotion in the first place.

He's not me.

>send them back
Illegals, not US citizens.

I'm falling asleep with your arguments. I'll be back in a few hours after my nap