If you had pretty much unlimited funds to open a gun shop (lets say for argument shake that you have to open the gun...

If you had pretty much unlimited funds to open a gun shop (lets say for argument shake that you have to open the gun shop, no using the money for anything else), what would your gun shop be like?

Attached: 13241324132.png (722x438, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bCodVbucTbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a lot of faggot ars and aks because its what sells.

Seeing as to how I have unlimited funds, and thus can never go bankrupt, I would amass all sorts of machine guns, rocket launchers, grenades, and sniper rifles, and ammo of course, and then sell them for a penny each.

Glocks, ARs, sub-$500 shotguns and hunting rifles. It’s a business. You carry what sells.

Hoard every single nugget in existence and not sell any of them
There's also a range out back where the "customers" can watch me demonstrate firing the gun, which they ofcourse can't buy.
>But you have to sell them
Fine, they cost 5 trillion billion gorillion dollars each

Attached: 1447291599117.jpg (3888x2592, 695K)

>precision shit
>fudd shit
>gearfag shit
>1000 yard rifle range
>indoor 40 yard range
>trap and skeet range
>on site gunsmithing
>hentai corner
>specialty hi-point section

So, about that hentai corner.

if making money werent the main goal of a gunshop, i would stock all sorts of milsurp and uncommon things you wouldnt normally see. id try to keep to guns under $3k bc thats right around the limit most people would be willing pay for that one "have to have" grail gun. not saying people wouldnt spend more than that, just that $3k would be doable for a purchase you didnt know you were going to make.

it would be an ammunation the size of a walmart.

>an ammunation the size of a walmart
A 2800000mm gun is something I need to see before I die

It would be half gunshop, half pizza parlor. The two would be separated by a a sort of airlock type thing with a strong AC unit, ensuring the food smells wouldn't actually permeate into the other half of the store (Or maybe I would let them, I just wouldn't want guns to permanently smell like delicious pizza). Also the pizza parlor would have an ice cream section. The gunshop itself would have lots of everything, and as much non-firearm milsurp that I could cram in there as decoration, as well as large decorative firearms. Gatlings, mortars, heavy machine guns, etc.

Probably a lot of mannequins with correct reproduction dress and combat uniforms of the more interesting classic variety.

There'd also be a rental range with a lot of cool options.

that would be in the anti-AYYY air defense section.

Must be seperated in Waifu tiers from top to absolute trask K-on tier

Attached: 1548989837700.jpg (700x549, 34K)

I like the idea of digging a giant pit, putting a nuke at the bottom then topping it with a giant steel can for ayyy defense

I have seen your booth at many a gun show.

Holo would be the most expensive waifu there, because she's THE BEST.

Attached: holo (126).png (600x844, 394K)

Mine would be like your average shop that carries anything from fudd shit to zoomer shit. The only catch is. Fudd boomers are not allowed in. Not like those old fucks spend money anyway. They usually just sit in there sucking up the oxygen shouting how great their deer rifle is with a tasco scope on it or how they hate "black rifles". They are like those old fucks at McDonalds that you see around morning time taking up every single table in the store and all they ordered was a coffee 3 hours ago.

I read those world war books by harry turtledove back in the 90's. all I could think was, if they showed up today, we would rape the AYYY's in the books faces. imagine using a giant IED to take down a spaceship is so delightfully ghetto.

>A cat eared trap
It's like you enjoy having complete shit taste
Slime girls are literally higher in the pecking order of waifus

Attached: 1542984669632.png (850x744, 738K)

Storefront would just look like an asian restaurant called M.F. Thangs. Staircase just past front door would lead down to the shop proper. Guns on walls and cases that you can just pick up and put back at your leisure. Open range that you can test fire a copy of any gun available as long as you pay for ammo.

Ask me how I know you started posting around 2016

Attached: 1416379939250.jpg (900x652, 144K)

Also if none of your stores have at least one taxidermy animal in there then its not a gun shop.

>Cat eared
>Trap
>Someone on Jow Forums doesn't know Holo
I miss the old days. I should stop using this site. It isn't what it used to be.

Attached: No hope.png (451x475, 182K)

God tier bait. I'm actually mad. Fuck you. You're going to burn in hell for this I hope you know.

Attached: maud dib.png (600x600, 17K)

I would try to make a booth for every brand possible and outfit each booth with manufacturer armorers. I will refrain my employees from stating their opinions to customers(unless asked for) and have them only give information based on the firearm and brand.

Mil-surp will be an entire different room with booths based by wars.

The shop would be equipped with a pistol and rifle lane indoor/outdoor as well as run and gun.

The shop will also have a separate room next to the range where a ballistics expert will work up loads for all types of shooters.

On the property will be another building with state of the art gunsmithing tools and machines with only the most experienced gunsmiths.

I will let all of my employees hire their own apprentices by booths and departments.

There will also be a club house equipped with a buffet and entertainment lounges.

>AK accessories, optics, furniture, etc
>mainly focus on decent AKs, instead of just century shit
>carry WASRs for poorfags
>slavshit ofc
>do my best to carry decent deals on milsurp and related ammo
>deals on bulk ammo
>weird reloading dies and components
>varied selection of modern handguns
>various ARs, brownells clones especially
>lowers and AR kits
>books- military manuals, the poor mans James bond, how 2 build books
>300 yard outdoor range
>25 yard pistol range

If Holo were a cat eared trap and had the same personality she'd be better imo. Especially if her dick was bigger than mine. Like 10-12".

Attached: eds.jpg (1147x410, 224K)

Just doing what I'm destined to do mate.
Still shit tier though

Attached: 1555859709979.png (1042x663, 630K)

I'd have a range attached. Sell used and old firearms. Have the worlds first build your own gun vending machine, with different machines for different guns, as well as ammo vending machines. Probably sell gear too. A one stop shop.

Attached: 1552853707650.jpg (1024x982, 119K)

Attached: eds2.jpg (1019x269, 100K)

Its almost like its required by law to have that shit on the wall in order to sell guns.

its a damn good one too. good people.

Attached: eds3.jpg (1530x610, 283K)

Hello there user,
I have read your post, and while I certainly respect the exquisite nature of your taste in waifus and applaud you for it, overrated as it may be, I must also disagree with your assertion.
Respectfully and with Love,
user

Attached: 1513200720658.png (1449x2000, 737K)

I would open a gun shop in a state with a handgun roster and exclusively sell handguns that are not on that roster. I'll spend most of my unlimited money in court.

its great, the place is pretty full.

Ed's Gun Vass NC

Attached: homesick.jpg (540x540, 70K)

like this guy except also
>poorfag shit
>milsurp shit
>diyfag shit
>literature and reading corner
>machineshop where i invent my own guns and accessories
>a workroom where people can work on their own guns
>a giant golden german shepherd statue in the back room surrounded in a hoard of 22lr pallets
>a vertical horticulture wall

and 's asian restaurant idea complete with the range and stairwell but it would be a replica of the stairwell from akira.

and we would also have a taxidermy elk and albino squirrel.

Buy out former Rhodesia, create it's borders as my superstore. Each firearm must be purchased with the lives of communist niggers instead of money. The more expensive the gun, the larger the cost. Land packages are also available with purchases, but it'll cost you extra.

Attached: 1538792946782.jpg (1015x1527, 234K)

Fpbp
This is what I would do too
Propogate freedom to the masses

Who's your waifu then, friendo?

Attached: holo (1265).jpg (1113x1576, 460K)

Not quite my taste

Attached: 1549453252471.gif (500x730, 447K)

>unlimited funds
>can never go bankrupt
>buy shit tons of nuggets
>forcefully lower market price to 60 dollars each
>repeat with every unnecessarily overpriced gun

Is Gunsmith Kats still around?
OP should ask them.

A true patriot

Attached: 1534055691891.jpg (680x750, 202K)

The hero we need.

Attached: 1524034727762.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

It was pic related of my initial post.
To each his own. I'm not into muscles, although fit girls are nice.

Attached: 1485317994426.png (1280x1635, 1.58M)

this. Bankrupt the boomers that are sitting on large piles of surp to "retire" on.

I'd ban all talk and display of anything political in my shop. Everyone just fuck off and enjoy some guns.

I've thought about this quite a lot, actually.

I want to buy out a whole strip mall, preferably in a nicer part of town. On one end I'll have an arms shop, dealing in all the neat shit that most shops don't stock. Steyr pistols, CZs, C&R guns when I can get them, funky wheelgats like Cimarrons and shit, and the full line up of lelkek guns along with PSA stuff depending on availability.

On the far end of the strip, I'll put in a geek emporium with comics, manga, tabletop games, classic RPGs, and model kits and figures. I'll put a door between the nerd shop and what will be a combo restaurant and tasting room for the brewery running in between the gun shop and the restaurant. People can order a flite while playing D&D, folks can walk in and play a quick game of MTG or browse comics while they're waiting for their 4473 to go through, and you could special order an Origin 12 to look like a bolter, custom painted in the colors of your squad of choice.

It's stupid, and will never, ever happen because of a million reasons, but it's a fun thing to dream of.

Attached: Need a name for the strip mall though.gif (256x192, 83K)

Who the fuck goes into a gun store to talk politics?
Not like its a big deal anyways, only anti-gunners get shit on if it comes up.

salarymen can't be waifus

Attached: 1530343948103.png (1920x1080, 792K)

I would try to make it as comfy as possible. Selling not only guns, but all other things I'm interested in. The slection would be a range of Jow Forums - /o/ - /a/ - Jow Forums - /lit/ and just a touch of /ck/ to make the place more comfy. I understand that sounds crazy and all over the place, and it kinda is. But imagine it to be like a hobby shop meets cafe/bookstore but its got a gunshop too. And since id have unlimited funds, id sell everything at a loss so poorfags wouldn't have any excuses not to own funs

Ah, thanks for the new background.
Tanya is cute. I wish I knew her actual height. Though I'm pretty sure she's quite insane even though I've never seen the anime.

Attached: holo (19).jpg (800x700, 214K)

Ummmmm sweaty, that's false.

Attached: 1521291564642.jpg (3000x1875, 293K)

Shit happens all the time. Everyone should just keep their stupid fucking opinions to themselves or get the absolute fuck out of my store.

Have the summer version too

Attached: 1524034807221.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

Psycho war lolis who hate the letter X don't make very good waifus

>Though I'm pretty sure she's quite insane even though I've never seen the anime.
She's actually very sane. Watch the anime, it's great

Attached: 1529379823324.jpg (1000x1400, 881K)

>Tanya is cute.
fuggen based
>Though I'm pretty sure she's quite insane even though I've never seen the anime.
Not insane, just a supreme utilitarian. Obviously I'd recommend it, but it actually is a pretty good anime, even a bit Jow Forums at times.
I also wish I knew her height. Average is 5 feet 52 inches or so for her age, so probably something around that.

Attached: 1488557936948.png (700x900, 282K)

You ever read dagwood in the funnies? Your post reads like that

I'd probably have a 55" TV with a Xbox 360 plugged in with Modern Warfare 2 in the tray. That way all the Zoomers that grew up playing the game when they were 12 years old get all nostalgic and buy expensive tacticool shit in store.

I only hire attractive women as sales associates and require them to wear a uniform, the whole gunstore is also set up to look like a rustic winter lodge complete with a large hearth that's usually lit in the winter (for this reason most the gunpowder is full "behind locked glass, please see an associate").
has different sections for milsurp, modern tacticool, and of course a section called "Little Miami" that sells nothing but 10mm handguns and pistol caliber carbines with a few full on NFA UZI's and MAC-10's and whatever else I could get my hands on.
Of course, all the uniforms correspond to the section the associates work, so surpgirls wear WW1/2 style wool solid uniforms, tactigirls wear gucci modern gear (no helmets, I'm not that cruel), and Little Miami girls go full sleazecore with Hawaiian shirts and cheap fake brand golden watches

Attached: 1536809062254.png (892x1175, 1.05M)

Once again making false claims. Bad form user.
Based Horo bros looking out.

Attached: 1508457453058.jpg (736x606, 152K)

I actually prefer traveling and camping in winter.
Maybe. I do have to finish the light novels of spice and wolf first but maybe when I'm done.

Attached: holo (1403).jpg (1024x1450, 389K)

I have no idea what this means

It's a boomer talking. Or a zoomer from Appalachia or anywhere else 20 years behind.

Dagwood = a comic
The funnies = the comic section of a newspaper.

Oh no, I got that part, I just mean I don't know how what I said sounds like a dagwood comic. I'm not seeing the parallels.

Your idea is completely within the real. Of possibility but you write like it's just a rambling. Fuccin do it man

I would only sell things that are technically legal. Arm braced SBRs, shockwaves, all ammo for pistols has to be able to defeat lvl IIIa soft armor and all ammo for rifles has to be able to defeat lvl 4 plates.

>Be WAfag surrounded by techies
>Many of them are anti gun but also live in crime infested cities
>Market heavily towards self defense from the homeless and tweakers
>Offer self defense CCW classes
>Store would be high end and modern interior style
>Sell NFA stuff, silencers & SBRs
>Stock assortments of high quality CCW pistols, no cheap shit
>AKs and ARs, with some hunting stuff
>New Cowadooty and Fortnite shit to ure in gamers
>Sell hiking gear and shit as well to lure in hikers and introduce them to guns
>market using gun grabber terms like (Gun safety classes and stupid shit like that)

based

I'd probably set up display cases of historical guns, and modern ones too, as sort of a psuedo-museum. I'd also include articles of clothing from deceased or surviving victims of shootings and murders by gunfire. The shop won't sell guns. Instead, it'll sell books about why gun ownership is wrong, and Kevlar laced clothing. Fuck all of you

One day you're going to get the idea to make a gun sculpture.
You're going to get all collectible old guns for it.
I hope you get them all for a nice cheap price and never know about them, their history, and especially their worth

If you say so.
Its your store after all.

Have you ever dealt with the public? Who the fuck would want to own a gun store and have all you sweaty mall ninjas and fuds be in my personal space all day? Fuck that shit. I dread going to my lgs. I wish guns could be mailed to your PO box.

>bullpups of all shapes and sizes
>big bore revolvers
>precision rifles
>large ammo section with at least 2 types of ammo for relatively hard to find calibers like .454 Casull and 6.8 SPC
>'Iwatodai Dorm' playing on the speakers on infinite loop
>NFA section because if I have unlimited funds, I'm getting that Class 3
>small media section with Jow Forums movies and games
>cigar lounge complete with a walk-in humidor and a small whiskey bar
>outdoor range with 1000yd targets
>try to pull in the below 30 crowd since that's going to be the group that's most interested in my wares anyways, and because I need range bros

If I had unlimited funds i would arm everyone free of charge like I was the CIA in Afghanistan.

It would be a weeb shop; with guns from various animes, I'd also sell patch section where you can buy, sell, and trade patches for you patch fags. Tons of tacticool gear, and gun accessories to add to your non weeb guns. a range in the back where you can buy targets with waifus printed on them to shoot your favorite or shoot other people's favorite waifus. Also this on repeat all day

youtu.be/bCodVbucTbo

Simple.
AR's, glocks, and ammunition, all cosmolined up and sealed up in vacuumed packed bags and packed into drums. Will sell it all for $100 each drum.
Unfortunately I cheaped out on the electrical installation and the store, containing all the documents and book of sales, all burned into ash.
I do hope all those drums of a long gun, a handgun, and thousands of ammunition will be volunteer registered to the ATF and not buried or something.

Super high end place that specializes in semi auto pistols. Half the shop would be pretty basic, the other half would be rarities, collectible stuff. proper gunsmith on staff. Everyone wears a tie.

Attached: 1555091635347.jpg (500x279, 27K)

Well, everyone except the gunsmith. That would just be stupid.

Attached: 618Bpxo3b8L._UX466_.jpg (466x565, 12K)

Based S4 poster

aren't ties dangerous around gunsmithing equipment like a mill and lathe

Exactly

Attached: 1543545928134.png (451x595, 94K)

I made an addendum, not gonna make a gunsmith wear a tie.

I probably wouldn’t just sell guns, I like antiques and interesting items from around the world. As for the actual guns I’d sell I want to differentiate myself from the fudds but I have no desire to pander to the tactical market. It’s not for any political reason, I just don’t think it’s classy, so I’d mostly be selling weapons made in the Cold War and before

>backdoor outdoor gunrange
>machineguns and borderline illegal rockets
>mandatory to carry a gun into the store and hold/sling/holster it for the duration of the visit
>price of gun inversely proportional to the caliber of the gun carried
>good and cheap gunsmithing

Still I wouldn't make the gunsmith dress up; he's gonna get covered in grease and metal shavings. I'm not gonna make him wear nice clothes. He wouldn't even really be dealing with customers anyway, so it's fine. I'd want a really good one anyway; and generally, the better craftsmen/niche tradespeople are, the more insane/socially stunted they are. So he'd just have his own workspace and I'd just leave him alone and let him do his work

Not all crazy people are geniuses. But geniuses are usually crazy.

>buy the Jow Forumsube from the canucks
>place it in the center of the room
>have walls and walls of guns extending out from the Jow Forumsube
>machine guns, SBRS, the works
>gun range out in the back
It will be a safe place for those who wish to make the pilgrimage to the Jow Forumsube

"Tanks for stopping in"

You get a complimentary armored vehicle for walking in the door.

Attached: 1553662269232.jpg (1600x1064, 1.15M)

I would open up the first Black Rifle Coffee Company store. Most of my profit would undoubtedbly be coffee and expresso drinks, as well as sandwiches, but there'd also be a pretty small selection of "premium" used and new guns for sale(no Hi-Points or other swarthy jungle ape shit). Everything from ARs and Glocks to pre-89 imports and high-quality O/U shotblats. It would be a great place to hang out and there'd be a little something for everyone. Hopefully I could get a big enough building to even have a small range with the particularly interesting/fun guns gor sale being up for rent, as well as machine guns.

Forgot the crab leg tasting booth and the brass Jew cage

Patrician taste, but she is already mine.

Missing a section called biggie Detroit that only sells hi points and glawk 47s

>unlimited funds

I'd literally just be giving away ARs to everyone who came in. Buy an AR, get another free. Buying a new Glock? Take your AR. What's that, Elmer? You want a new .30-30 levergat? Here, have a big, black, scary gun, too. Jamal, I see you've brought your entire hood with you, today! Need some more Problem Solvaz? Have some ARs! No dogs would ever be shot in my area again. The ATF wouldn't step foot in a 50 mile radius.

Unironically this, but in .308.