Jow Forumsolorado Thread

Post Colorado related stuff.
Comment on Colorado related stuff.
Ignore "magazine ban."
Do not enforce "magazine ban."
Cali go home!!!

Attached: ezgif-2-a8e61bfcbc80.jpg (1024x679, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kdvr.com/2019/04/17/littleton-gun-shop-owner-says-he-legally-sold-shotgun-to-woman-behind-school-threats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 20161013_131836-1-2048x1536.jpg (2048x1536, 815K)

if you can't name this 14er you're not a real coloradan

Attached: CO.jpg (619x303, 39K)

The Mag ban is the most retarded thing. You can just drive to NM, UT, WY, or Nebraska and buy mags. Californians ruined CO. And I say this as a Californian (rip). I wanna check out the "Dragon Man" 's range/store in Colorado Springs. Im gonna be going to uni in Pueblo next Fall.

What are the best gun stores in the springs?

someone buy my chopped down to 18.1 bolt action. tube fed 12ga

kdvr.com/2019/04/17/littleton-gun-shop-owner-says-he-legally-sold-shotgun-to-woman-behind-school-threats/

I can't find any information on the shotgun Sol Pais bought last week

I'm gonna be leaving within two years, this place is going down the shitter fast with a homo kike governor. I grew up here, but it's over, just a bit sooner than the rest of the country.

Stop drop and shop is probably the best for transfers. There are not any really "good" gunstores in the springs, just generic ones that are average at best. You need to head north to get better stores, magnum shooting center is pretty good selection and overall quality wise. douglas county firearms (DCF) in castle rock and alpine firearms in woodland park are also nice stores.

If you dont mind driving to you should go to Damage Factory, Jackson Creek Armory , Pony express firearms, old steel firearms, machine gun tours, bowers tactical, iron horse armory, mile high shooting, ark tactical and triple j armory.

Avoid centennial gun club, blue core range, bristlecone range and firing line
>I wanna check out the "Dragon Man" 's range/store in Colorado Springs
Awful place
Range is shit tier mudpit with rickety wire spools for "tables", no overhead cover in eastern co sun, windy, shitty parking, god awful ammo prices, god awful rifle prices, museum only open once in a blue moon for 10 minutes, stupid range fee, counter staffed with dumb thots that dragon man fucks and generally shitty RSOs.

The place is only worth visiting when he hosts a yearly machine gun shoot

I use SDS for transfers but their in-store prices have been getting worse and worse lately. I've heard good things about triple j and might try ordering from them. Are all the ones you listed cool about magazines and special orders?
>avoid firing line
I went there once and was disappointed that they'd bother putting all these guns on display only to cuck you out of the mags, even used ones.

I can't believe iron horse is considered "good"
Their staff is ok at best, half boomers, their ammo prices are like 13 dollars a box for 9mm, they sell stock glocks for 500+ dollars and they won't do anything class 3 for less than 175 dollars.

>I can't believe iron horse is considered "good"
The used section is minty sometimes, the rest of the store is unremarkable with the exception of their nice display cases
>Class 3
Find a place called "rotating bolt industries" at tanner or via google, they will do you good and ive seen them lurking Jow Forums on their show pc before at tanner
>Are all the ones you listed cool about magazines and special orders?
Triple J, Machine gun tours, pony express and ark tactical all do full cap mags in store
Pony express and old steel have good milsurp to check out
bowers tactical is all AR15 stuff that is maintained by former SF/Fed guys who do competition shit now.
Mile high shooting is one of the 3 iirc accuracy international service centers in the world and is home to long range everything
Ark tactical and triple j are good stores with okay selections and generally okay staff
Jackson Creek armory's used section is a fucking goldmine, you need to check that place twice a week. Ive seen $90 ithaca37s from the 1960s, $125 .308 K98k's and $600 hakims there before.
iron horse has a nice used section as well, the prices are not as insanely good as jackson but still worth looking at

Jow Forumsamping season again. Got a furbearer license to yeet coyotes trying to kill my dog.

Attached: 20180824_220714.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Recently moved to the springs and seems like dragonmans is the least cucked public range available to me

how is it?

>go to Deckers to shoot for the first time in 6 months
>Niggaz walking down range while I’m shooting
>Niggaz shooting over my head
>Niggaz parking their cars whacky
How are the spots in the woods this cucked too? Am I going to have to drive 4 hours into the deep rockies to get away from these people?

Attached: 1541248763093.png (1098x1170, 1.02M)

You can just go to any number of shops that sell "mag kits" and simply assemble it

See Anywhere that is accessible is overrun with retards

What are some good, "accessible" places innawoods to go? Never gone innawoods to go shooting before and I don't have a jeep or anything like that, but I figure that'd be better than all the public ranges.

>I don't have a jeep or anything like that
So since you dont have a jeep im going to assume you have the other colorado car, a stanced out wrx. If that is the case then there is nowhere innawoods you can go. If you just have a mom mobile with some ground clearance you can try off rampart range, its not nearly as long range as turkey track but it beats getting shot by retards.

Been going up to Deckers but the drive is getting to be too much, and the spring weather is going to bring too many people there. I'm thinking of becoming a member at BluCore in Lakewood. Has anyone else been here?

>stanced out wrx
I'm a somewhat functioning adult, so no. I have an older outback so I'm not completely cucked on trails, I just can't go anywhere that requires any real off-roading power.
Is rampart better than turkey tracks? I heard rampart was all kinds of fucked up. And how does it work, just drive down the trail to the general area until I start seeing trash and shit all over the place, or is there more structure to it?

>I just can't go anywhere that requires any real off-roading power.
Rampart will be fine, just washboards and pits
>Is rampart better than turkey tracks?
There is more elevation change and usually less people so the odds of being zoinked by a retard is lower but its shorter, tighter with trees and sort of a long drive since all dirt roads.
>And how does it work, just drive down the trail to the general area until I start seeing trash and shit all over the place
Yeah you nailed it
>I'm thinking of becoming a member at BluCore in Lakewood
Have you ever been to bluecore? The 100yd rifle range is a broom closet that they fit 4 people in and there is a 100% chance there will be some retard with a 16" .270 with a muzzle brake.

Check Liberty Firearms Institute and Magnum Shooting Center if you want indoor 100yd.

You gonna go to CSUP?