Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYdoG4_Hmyc
youtube.com/watch?v=zYtx9g7BmOE
youtube.com/watch?v=-DDOBIt_M-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both

Obvious answer.

Attached: images (29).jpg (600x300, 12K)

FAL looks cooler imo, but I love the HK21 (derived from G3) and and MSG90. The FAL is a little cooler because of all the dindu blasting it did in Rhodesia

G3
>cheaper to produce
>higher ceiling for how much it can be accurized
>not as ammunition picky

Differences are minute enough to be irrelevant.

G3 looks cooler to me. Also, the HK slap.

>two outdated pieces of shit

Who cares the AR-15 is superior in every way.

Attached: 1488340304619.jpg (720x540, 36K)

>blocks your path

Attached: AK-47_assault_rifle.jpg (900x332, 46K)

At least post a good one

Attached: PK-AS_SGL31_01.jpg (1280x857, 290K)

FAL doesn't mangle your brass. I also hear it feels nicer when shooting, although that isn't something I've personally confirmed.

That is disgusting, why change perfection?

>implying a 74 isn't peak performance

The FAL has better ergonomics, but the G3 wins the "just about as simple as an AK" award.

the g3 was also in use in Rhodesia

Fal has better ergonomics and the adjustable gas system lends itself better to civilian shooters because of the wider variety of ammo that can be fired with minimal adjustment. IMO it has a batter trigger. It's also cooler looking in most configurations.

The G3 is marginally lighter, slightly more accurate, and I think the sights are better. It's also a good bit cheaper and easier to get a good G3/PTR clone.

The G3 requires zero adjustment to fire any round the FAL can. Hell, you could alternate them all in a mag without issues.

The G3 is the better combat rifle, which is why it still has roles with first world militaries.

plus cheaper mags and stamping is a sexy

>milled
>perfection

Post your milled ak and then we can talk about your perfect rifle"

I've got a PTR that I got the metal trigger housing for after this pic was taken and love it. Blasts silver bear and Malay ammo with no problems. Now I wish I'd waited to get one with the paddle mag release but meh. When I bought it in 2013 I think it was the best bang for your buck when it came to battle rifles. Currently sitting on an Aussie L1A1 parts kit and trying to hunt down a good receiver. Can't wait to compare them side to side.

Attached: 0827151748a.jpg (4160x2340, 1.05M)

>The G3 is the better combat rifle, which is why it still has roles with first world militaries.
Thats entirely economics and circumstance. The G3 is mostly retained as a DMR in the countries that couldn't afford to replace it, the FAL probably would have been too if the countries that used it had not wholesale moved on by the time of the 2000s DMR craze. Those that could afford to ditch the G3, have.

mud test g3 vs FAL g3 performs much better

youtube.com/watch?v=eYdoG4_Hmyc

full auto test FAL allegedly easier to handle

youtube.com/watch?v=zYtx9g7BmOE

commies and satanists are gay

Trunion

Are you implying there are no milled 74s?

no, i replied to the wrong poster

LOL DISGUSTING LOOK AT THE HEIGHT OVER BORE FOR THAT OPTIC. NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Attached: apple3.jpg (360x384, 28K)

G3, always.

Where can I get a PTR GIR for a non laughable right now? They're all over a thousand and that's bullshit.

It comes down to charging handle placement mostly. That's the only difference normies will actually notice. Sights are different too, but who the hell is gonna run irons on a .308 these days? It also seems easier to get a folding stock on the FAL whereas the G3 has a collapsible stock (most will prefer a folding, collapsible offer shitty cheek welds). Pretty much just get what you want, but those are the main preferential differences that you'll actually notice.

C308

RIGHT ARM OF THE FREE WORLD OR NOTHING BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Attached: psuedoops.jpg (640x459, 110K)

That's a cetme not a ptr you fucking noguns

I like my ptr91. Never shot a fal though.

>FAL doesn't mangle your brass
thats somehow a positive you fucking brass jew ?

You know the furniture is interchangeable, right?

an lgs nearby has an 80's FAL for $1500 and a non-repro G3 for $2500. Want to get both, but finally got out of debt and don't want to go through that again. Hopefully they will still be there after I save up the money in about a year.

Attached: 1541476448359.png (640x640, 193K)

they wont.
debt is temporary, guns are forever.

I like my l1a1 clone but have never shot a ptr.

FAL

wont beat up brass. easier to clean. adjustable gas setting.

easy answer

Attached: 14554764_3.jpg (1200x374, 32K)

Mk17 obviously?

Attached: IMG_20190415_185154.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

I see very little reason to choose the FAL, on any level.

Mainly wait for a deal on Armslist. People tend to sell them used for $800-$900, although oftentimes they will sell a PTR for $1k with a bunch of accessories. $1k new is still very reasonable for the type of rifle and quality compared to its competitors (Century, Zenith, Brethren).

Attached: 600acb80-d231-41ed-b19d-b8563365bd0f_zpsgogjxlic.jpg (1024x668, 525K)

G3 doesn't look like shit. Unlike the FAL

>The FAL is a little cooler because of all the dindu blasting it did in Rhodesia
also removed commie in vietnam and the malayan emergency and removed satay kebab in the indonesia-malaysia confrontation (nfi if the indos were commies then too?)

I have a real select-fire G3 and a real L1A1. The L1 beats it hands-down. Better ergos, easier to clean, comfier to shoot, better sights and comparable practical accuracy. Though the G3 always makes you feel like an Operator though.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DDOBIt_M-w

>rhodesia replaced fal with g3
>rhodesia lost

Coincidence? I think not

Sounds like you two should bang.

Third world shitholes still use G3

Attached: Pakistan-army.jpg (950x534, 109K)

Just buy the paddle and install from HK parts, made mag changes much better.

Lol.
Are you me from the past?
Just fyi, you end up trading the ptr for a really nice SSG82.

Attached: 20181122_011327.jpg (3408x1589, 3.48M)

Now that's aesthetic soldier kit
Camouflage and rifles

I think that has less to do with the G3 being outmoded and more to do with the fact that H&K licensed production to EVERYONE because they were good rifles when battle rifles were standard and countries aren't switching from G3s to other battle rifles, but are switching to 5.56x45 assault rifles, and 5.56 roller guns are heavier than DI/piston counterparts.

>imagine being this retarded in real life
PTR can use both mags and I like the look of cetme mags better

>mfw using ejected cases as improvised indirect fire to shoot in two directions at once

Attached: mfw.jpg (301x321, 25K)

>shits in your thread while being a significantly less effective battle rifle.

Attached: AA9626_1200x3061.png (1200x306, 219K)

Post pics of your SSG82 future-user.
Also, do I decide to keep my wife?

I want a cetme style rifle so bad, but I reload and I wish they did not cardcrusher your brass and then launch them into a suborbital trajectory.

Also
>versions without rail look way better
>claw mount is much less elegant than just having a rail, and good (not airshit) ones are expensive.
>can't mount the brass deflector on models with a rail, unless you weld one on

what do

I asked Squid for his autograph when I saw him at Walmart. You know what that little fucker did? He pulled down his pants infront of the entire store, infront of my kids! He then took a can of peas and hit my 6 year old daughter in the fucking head with it and started yelling some shit about summoning something while taking a dump on the floor. I picked up my daughter and was making sure she was ok and when I turned around Squid was pissing on his shit. He plopped down on the ground and started to rub the piss shit on his dick then ran over and smacked me with his shit and piss covered dick and said it was his autograph. Then he started to chase people with his shit covered dick and when the police showed up he had no pants on, covered in shit and was acting like nothing happened. The fucker was just walking down isle 4 looking at breakfest cereal and he told the cops that I attacked him and that he has PTSD from playing the combat simulator Call of Duty. So the cops arrested me, took my daughter to CPS and towed my fucking car.

Seriously fuck that guy.

Nice.

Also, I wish somebody made an AR-10 kit that let you make a new one with all the features of the old one (I don't want to pay brownells over $1000 for one)

Attached: the only AR-10 that matters.jpg (2048x1536, 356K)