Does a Ruger Redhawk in .44 magnum make a good EDC? Can I get a holster for one?

Does a Ruger Redhawk in .44 magnum make a good EDC? Can I get a holster for one?

Attached: ruger redhawk.jpg (533x239, 15K)

Bumping because I too have a tiny penis and need to compensate.

Back to discord tranny.

>Does a Ruger Redhawk in .44 magnum make a good EDC?
lmfao

I find it a bit light, and prefer to edc a carbine instead

It's the only gun I have, my uncle gave it to me as a birthday present.

No. Buy a fucking ruger ec9 for 220$ new and fuck off.

I have the 5.5" barrel .44 Redhawk, still too big to carry unless youre the Hulk or will be OCing
I OC the .454 Super Blackhawk, its chunky but simply the sound of cocking the hammer back is enough to send most wildlife running for their lives

What's wrong with OCing your EDC?

>carrying a fucking mouse gun
>ever

Hang yourself.

Nothing wrong, I incorrectly assumed that an EDC implied CCing, whoops!

Mouse guns and snubbies are stupid fun. Practice more glockfag.

>only in bear country
>yes

My dad has one, but he also has leather pants and a 10 gallon hat.

It's more than good enough, most of the pussies that currently lurk Jow Forums will tell you it's too much.

Your uncle did good as hell by you.

full-size pistols don't conceal well in yoga pants.

Attached: _p32-glockmag.jpg (250x227, 11K)

Just get a shockwave and a black trench

Are you a big guy.

If you're open carrying, sure. If you're interested in CC and not LARPing as dirty harry, get literally anything else

Made my day.

Seems like it would just attract a bunch of fudd attention.

"Is that there ona them smith an wesson magnum cannons?"

>.44 Magnum
>compensating

Back to plebbit with you, fag-nut

triple k makes the only decent leather holster for under $100, its a great holster though. I have a 5.5 redhawk in .44, I carry it when Im hunting and leave it in the car or house for the rest. its not bad for open carry, but concealed is out of the question. pic related, its great for deer and hog that get too close to your blind.

Attached: muh duur.jpg (1000x750, 537K)

Don't worry about that penis, .44 should give you a nice and large boner. Unless you're ruined like me, only the big stuff gets me up anymore.

You can CC literally any handgun with less than an 8" barrel if you have a shoulder holster and an unbuttoned shirt. Much easier in the winter, though. A nice, heavy jacket with a shoulder rig makes concealment and even drawing easier than IWB.

Attached: Big Iron.jpg (816x459, 50K)

I'm thinking of getting a ruger in 44 mag. The only question is, do I get the 7.5 inch barrel, or the 10 inch barrel?

Show us feminine benis.

That's a great EDC, don't let the faggots on here tell you otherwise. Even if you want to CC, just get an Andrews Leather Spring Break and some loud Hawaiian shirts to break up the pattern.

If you want to conceal and it's