Which one?

which one?

Attached: 91637_1.jpg (1078x376, 83K)

neither

but why? and what would you suggest instead?

I would want a pre-Cohen p226.

Is that a Star Bowel Movement?

between those two the CZ-75 but if I had to choose myself, a Glock 19 or a USP because those are what I actually own. I understand not everyone likes polymer frames but I do.

CZ by far. More aftermarket support and more parts availability if something breaks. And probably more reliable though I don't know if Star BMs are known to be unreliable. The only reason I would consider the Star is if you're on a strict budget and you need something now and can't wait.

CZ out of those two

lol why are these being compared?

SP 01 :)

aw you know what, I shot one of these a couple weeks ago and I really didn't like it.
I'm kidding myself even thinking about the star, I'm just gonna get the cz.

Probably wise, I'm sure you'll enjoy it user

Attached: 59889.jpg (494x494, 43K)

shut up faggot you would want nothing because you are noguns

CZ75 absolutely. They fit great in the hand and shoot fantastic, plus you can customize the flying fuck out of them.

Stars are good pistols but are no longer made and Star is gone so good luck getting magazines and parts and shit

Between the two given choices the CZ by a mile.
Safer to carry, more magazine capacity, can carry cocked/locked but still have a second strike capability. It's a pretty good gun overall.

The Star BM is very good value at the current price point, but you have to factor wear/tear and it is just not as modern a design although some may prefer the slimmer grip profile and the SAO trigger.

The Glock 19

I own both and would easily pick the cz. The star is a steal for under 200 but mags are like ~$30-40 at most places and I would say the grip isn't as ergonomic as the cz.

Attached: happihappisoiboi.jpg (750x1334, 144K)

I do actually like slim grips and I live on the cursed coast so higher mag caps don't mean anything to me. but everything else you said is totes true. I think the appeal with the Star is that it's discontinued and cheap and will probably go up in value later. I just bought a 1911 and will pick up a cz next month. I guess is the stars are the same the month after that, I'll pick one up.

Try a cz first. You will shoot it the best and mags are abundant. Also you will shoot it better than any plastic Glock or old star

>>Should I eat steak it canned pasta

Attached: 82ldgYs_d.jpg (455x682, 34K)

>I understand not everyone likes polymer frames but I do.
Why not both polymer and metal frames?

I can't afford an SVI.

Or Sphinx?
If you want CZ ergos at a time lower price point, TriStar/Canik...

CUE TURKROACH MEMES.

My L-120 has been a good gun.
Alloy frame steel slide CZ75 clone.
Was a lighter full size gun that was my CC and is still in the rotation along with my P-01 and Sphinx Subcompact.

Pic related obviously

Attached: 400px-Jericho941FullSize.jpg (400x273, 27K)

Attached: il_570xN.1213034585_rrl8.jpg (570x380, 17K)

Imitation of an imitation of an imitation,
Canik T120
Better safety on the frame that works in all positions, Hammer cocked, half cocked , or down.
Alloy frame with rail cut.
Some people don't like the rail cut and the compact T100 is a smooth fore end.

Attached: tristar-t120-pistol-1476995-1.jpg (738x738, 44K)