Thank you guys

The head of the arms cluster of the Russian defence state-owned holding conglomerate "Rostec": "Overcoming the drop in sales of ammunition and small arms in the United States will be through popularizing possession of weapons in Russia and creating the subject of "initial military training" in schools."

Attached: hkXR7V-4DGs.jpg (1280x853, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O56uucRSXS0
youtu.be/Jqaohe6WAlM
youtu.be/Pvgb5a7vuLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

I want my ruskie firearms back though

>ywn be graded on your proficiency with the vintorez

WTF I love Russia now

Just in time for the sanctions to be lifted. Why wasn't this done three years ago?

>"initial military training" in schools
Wait, they didn't already have that? Students in the USSR were taught basic military skills as part of their school curriculum, so I always figured the RF retained that practice.

Come to think of it, a lot of cuckscript countries to have some sort of pre-military training program.

Attached: Stripping.jpg (2048x1152, 287K)

You're not welcome. Please let us know how the vss shoots

The rare case when a business interest coincides with the interests of society - a business will receive contracts for weapons and ammunition. The people — an adequate system of a conscript army — will no longer have to spend resources and time training new recruits for basic things.

Attached: recruitsday049.jpg (1200x800, 817K)

send more 7.62x25

MUH RUSSIAN SCHOOL FIELD STRIP LESSONS
MUH I LUV RUSSIA
MUH I THINK EVERY RUSSIAN HAS AK

youtube.com/watch?v=O56uucRSXS0

Now that's an odd looking crowd

Personally, I am glad that the conscription system in the direction in which I want. I was not going to arrange a special Olympics with American patriots.

Attached: recruitsday045.jpg (1200x800, 830K)

What state is that? The weather looks nice.

The next step is the introduction of the Russian fire training system. What is interesting is that the business is also interested in it, since one of its features is the extensive use of the automatic fire mode — will need a lot of rounds!
youtu.be/Jqaohe6WAlM

fuck russian propaganda
russians too poor to afford guns and ammo

The Russkies are also experiencing the revival of Stalin cult, up to the point the Moscow censored new Hellboy, replacing "Stalin" with "Hitler".
Worshipping paranoiac Georgian, that murdered 50 millions Russian (and doomed Soviet world domination plan) just because world was thankful to Russians beating Hitler.

As well as I want cheap ARs.
Fuck guberments. Gun nuts around the world unite!

Attached: 15393805692020.jpg (516x774, 55K)

>and ammunition
But they're pretty much all available

Holy söy

Dude on the right looks like denino

Oh man, it looks like the Russian people are getting the ability to fight back against the hordes of immigrants invading the Western world.

As an American I know that the Russian government are not our friends, diplomatically or militarily. Then again, as an American, I know that the American government is not our friend these days either. I am kinda quietly rooting for the Eastern Bloc countries to remain as white as possible, so that if the West collapses under the weight of immigration, there will be someone left to carry the torch besides the Chinese.

Your English grammar needs a little work, bro. You’re missing some articles. Which part of the butthurt belt do you hail from?

Luxembourg, Dima.

Attached: images.jpg (255x198, 9K)

I'm pretty confident where ever I go due to my boxing/kickboxing. I know that even if I wont win a fight, I can keep myself from getting seriously hurt.

However, I've seen plenty of security cam/dashcam footage to see that those seem like pretty common skills in Russia.

As cool as they are, i don't think I'd ever visit.

Yeah, about that...
youtu.be/Pvgb5a7vuLs

Never happened.

once its established, hopefully it will stay even if the imports come back

>dat pic
that's child abuse!!!

Attached: 1539353492928.jpg (1000x667, 146K)

>Russians trusting their population enough to allow them to be as well armed as Americans
>the Russian population being able to afford being as well armed as Americans

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells of rainbow sherbet.