Question for SEQ anons, also /aus/fag thread i guess?

Moving to Brisbane, I want to bring my guns, but my landlord doesn't want me bringing guns to the new place.

Do the ranges at Belmont or Caboolture let gun owners store their stuff there?

Attached: Adler-update-2-cat-B-and-D.png (737x392, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kss.com.au/lockers-for-guns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe call them, fucktard. we're not your google bitch

Attached: 1550206721980.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Get a safe for 500 bucks and don't tell your landlord shit. Bring the guns in in guitar cases if necessary. Problem solved

Can you still bring your large collection of dragon dildos?

Attached: 1492492096037.jpg (400x311, 21K)

Anyone had much trigger time on a WFA1? I've handled one dry and liked it more than I thought I would but I'm yet to shoot one or see someone shoot one.

1) it's like almost 10 at night right now
2) maybe I wanted opinions from Anons on whether one of these ranges offered particularly superior storage options, or if there was another public storage option I was overlooking

Yeah nah m8

Straight pull a meme

I have to agree with this one, I have a three hundred dollar safe, and my landlord is in ignorant bliss

Don't the big storage places have some kind weapons storage? kss.com.au/lockers-for-guns

Oi mate, I like my K31

Yeah, I've got one.
It shoots.

Attached: 20180113_083008.jpg (3264x2448, 2.25M)

>so dont tell the landlord
Find a built in robe in a bedroom that has carpet.
Lift the carpet.
Drill your dynabolts.
When you leave hammer the bolt ends down, cover the holes with cement dust and pva glue.
Put the carpet back down.
Simples.

Awesome. Anything you wish you'd known when you got yours new?

Other than that Wedgetail was eventually going to make the .308 Pumpie.
>my next toy

Yeah I flirted with ordering the Wedgie this week but I don't have anything in .223

What gun legally offers the closest thing to the assault rifle aesthetic in Australia that doesn't cost 3 grand like the WFA rifles?

A 7615 I guess.

>Do the ranges at Belmont or Caboolture let gun owners store their stuff there?
that's gonna be expensive. you shouldn't have and didn't have to tell your landlord jack shit you bloody wingnut. bolt it in the in-built cupboards so he doesn't see during an inspection or get a 150kg+ so you don't have to bolt it down at all.

its really good quality, my first one did have some feeding issues but after returning it and getting it back at cost to manufacturer, i havent had a problem. It is a really nice rifle, great trigger, really accurate. i don't think $3000 is justified though, the only reason its that expensive is because it looks like an AR. It performs and has similar build quality to $1500-$1800 tikkas/sakos. get it if you want a tacticool meme gun that's still really good quality. if you don't care about the tacticool meme just get literally any mid range bolt gun.

Attached: 1555148504759.jpg (1116x801, 218K)

FUCK OFF WERE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
R
E

F
U
L
L

Attached: 1554902698555.png (1194x1074, 51K)

Pussy ass emu bitch, cuck shit like this is why you lost your natural rights in the first place

>get it if you want a tacticool meme gun

I know I'm paying a premium for a meme but I do think there's something in modularity and ergos that's worth a little bit of the premium, and I get that they've got a small production run to make up a lot of R&D.

Thanks for the insights, user - I've ordered one this week from a dealer - Warwick have paused production because they're changing to a revision with no side rails and a lighter bolt carrier; I figured I'd rather grab one of the existing ones than beta test the update. Definitely pleased to hear about the accuracy, trigger and build quality, though - what's available on the net is pretty sparse. The feeding issues - was that the same problem other early adopters had with burrs on the feedramp and chamber?

Also, if I can ask, is it fussy with ammo types?

A $1200 7615 with about $1800 in add-on tacticool shit.

Other warwick guy ().
No feeding issues but mine was part of the second production run about a year after the early ones.
Feeds every 55gr to 63gr I could find to test.
Mine likes the ADI Outback 55gr so not the dearest.

Attached: 20171206_122933.jpg (3264x2448, 3.36M)

Awesome, thanks for indulging my questions - I'm waiting on my PTA and getting excited about actually being able to shoot the bloody thing, lol. So that's the barrel change tool, I take it... pretty straightforward to use?

Honestly, havent used it yet.
I got the .300memeout barrel because I wasnt sure about getting a whole extra upper just try it out, but I have a few other .30 cal rifles that get used more instead.

Fair enough. Cool beans - cheers, user, I'm looking forward to it.

What's a good, cheap .22 to start out with in this country? Are the old Lithgow 1B and 12 any good?

Had a 1B once. Failed to fire sometimes, would have to cock the hammer again. Think the firing pin was worn to shit