Given a force of 10,000 Jow Forumsommandos with 90s soviet surplus how would you cause the most damage to NYC

Given a force of 10,000 Jow Forumsommandos with 90s soviet surplus how would you cause the most damage to NYC

Attached: imaginethesmell.jpg (1024x640, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c412hqucHKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-I would lure the cops to the sewer system and blow it up to trap them.

-Blow up a football stadium filled with people.

-Release prisoners from the penitentiary.

-Kill the Mayor.

-Attack the Stock Exchange .

-Blow up the bridges to isolate the population.

Interrupt the supply chain of Sabrett hot dogs

Attached: HOTDOGS.jpg (550x412, 59K)

When Manhattan is ashes, you have my permission to die.

Nice try FBI nigger. fuck off /k

Spread out while being an insurgency until the us government starts bombing us. Bombs kill us all but destroy at leat 1000 buildings

Does "90s Soviet Surplus" include 90s Soviet surplus people? If so I choose that.

I see what you did there...

Attached: 30_bane.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 29K)

>not targetting frankfurters.

nine 9/11s times eleven

all you need is 12 jews and a cruise missle and you can damage a country forever

Attached: pocketsand.jpg (720x540, 45K)

All you would have to do is attack jp morgan chase and shut down the flow of food stamps. Then you and your ten thousand could kick back and watch the niggers burn the city down with zero effort.

How is Jow Forums full of stupid fucking threads like this now? I remember not so long ago when Jow Forums was all skinwalkers and being a drunk milsurp goober.
Now its threads about Taking out NYC and threads about how to make explosives.
Either the Jow Forums nazi neckbeard christchurch worshippers have gone full meth-mode or this shit is obviously an FBI/Buzzfeed honeypot to illicit the stupid shit you'll actually say. And you all are actually saying it

Attached: 48422130_790127594656750_3039472489076883456_n.jpg (720x720, 60K)

>All posts are fiction
>only a fool would think otherwise

I can't remember it verbatim but you get the point, hopefully.

Work in the suburbs. I can race into town and shoot shit up, then when the heat turns up, melt back in a woods. Repeat until the national guard gets involved, then suicide charge as deep into the town as we can. We’ll get wiped out, but you’d best believe we’d take some fuckers with us.

There are about 40,000 cops in NYC alone. You will be laughably outgunned in very short order.

So from one pile of stupid shit to another pile of stupid shit. (You should have seen the amount of zombie threads we used to have before that stuff went mainstream.) It's just the superficial flavour of the month that changes, the lulzepix!!11! shitposting teenager pile remains the same.

Shit movie.

I don't get the reference

Attached: 1553431889297.png (789x460, 192K)

>cops
ha. these are not the hurdle. hell, these will help by trying to control chaos, enacting martial law. as soon as that happens, all hell breaks loose

what you do:
>cut fiber optic lines running into the city eliminating data for huge financial centers and communication
>destroy power grid stations outside the city, making public transport, elevators, lights, towers, and other daily necessities useless
>since we have '90s soviet tech, we probably have the ability to jam shortwave police radio and cell service
>stop water flow from treatment plants outside the city

no internet, no power, no cell service/radio service, no water. let the honkening commence

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>Soviet Surplus

>Nuggets and AK's
Affix bayonets and swarm the city. Shoot and stab anything that moves, or doesn't move. If they run into buildings, follow them. Drag them into the streets. Rape at will. Prioritize children.

>Real Fuckin' Soviet Surplus
Anthrax attack followed by BMP-1 and T-72 invasion supported by GP-5 adorned mechanized infantry.
-Take pot shots at the Statue of Liberty
-Prioritize damage to Empire State Building and New World Trade Center
-Trade Center memorial
-Chrysler building
If the slavshit train is still chugging along at that point we turn to the schools and colleges.

Attached: Chilling.jpg (800x477, 156K)

>BMPs and T-72
>no hinds
Y tho

Best memes.

>polack being this obvious creating bait
Leave

Attached: retardchamber.jpg (2448x3264, 529K)

>Given a force of 10,000 Jow Forumsommandos with 90s soviet surplus how would you cause the most damage to NYC
Target powergrids and phone/internet cables. Key is to reduce emergency services's capability to damage control and counteract. Block tunnels and bridges to delay response from the National guard. With that you'll have a few more hours to do pretty much anything - from hitting the wall street to restyling of the city's panorama 9/11 style. It's quite unlikely that NYC police and local FBI even has heavy weaponry.

you would get stomped by whatever military base is near. Do you think 9/11 didnt do anything on how cities are defended ?

There's an entire fantasy general for faggots like yourself

>Anthrax attack

Oh good point I was only going to put anthrax in the sewers and the middle of the water, maybe I should put it there also. Thanks user.

Attached: 56624578_277354516475908_2241925202835406848_n.jpg (482x640, 55K)

Does "soviet surplus" include surplus nuclear warheads?

Cleanse jewish neighborhoods

You're a big guy

Crash a few planes into skyscrapers?

>New World Trade Center
this thing is a bunker I doubt even nuke could topple it

>outgunned
Only if you try to hold your ground.

An infiltrated force of 10.000 motivated men with even bare-minimum firearm skills is a huge threat.
See this guy for the short version of it :
Depending of what you mean by "cause the most damage to NYC" and how commited to their objective the men are, the options are very numerous.

There are a few piece of infrastructure you could target without needing to get into a slugging match with the local security forces.

The main issue isn't so much how bad you could make things as how bad it could become for your men.
But if that is not a problem...

>Split into 100 teams of 100
>Take and hold the ground floor of a skyscraper with 100 Jow Forumsommandos
>Detach 20 to find the valve room and cut the water to the sprinklers
>Set fires on their way back down
>Rinse and repeat until casualties render them ineffective
>Combine survivors and retreat into subway, destroying as much of the infrastructure as possible

For you

>Every anti tank missile in the current US inventory will punch through an export model T-72
>still thinks using them would be a good allocation of limited resources
Hinds would do more far more damage, be far more mobile and in city conditions far harder to deal with.

>there were actual suitcase-sized, single kiloton yield nukes made by the Soviets
>you can guess what was their intended use
>about a 100 of them is still not accounted for
>both sides of the Cold war know this
Why waste time with unpredictable Anthrax when you can (at least in theory) go nuclear? All you'd need is to prove you have the nuke, the chaos that would ensue once you post a few selfies with it at various places should be a good start.

>there were actual suitcase-sized, single kiloton yield nukes made by the Soviets
>about a 100 of them is still not accounted for

Attached: screen-shot-2013-01-31-at-17-44-54[1].png (1081x782, 47K)

simply wait. let nature work for you.

>give every single kommando the handgun of his choice
>the only requirement is that it must be double stack, and have a capacity above 10 rounds
>it also must be concealed in a holster, and stay there
>have them awkwardly stand around, wearing milsurp in public places, sticking out like a sore thumb
>NYC cops inevitably stop and frisk, and discover the illegal gun, illegal magazine, and lack of NYC carry permit
>they get arrested
>10,000 kommandos completely clog up the NYC legal system
>get them all excellent lawyers, turn it into a class action shitstorm
>Supreme Court is forced to hear it due to the sheer volume and publicity
>NYC's antigun laws get declared unconstitutional
>similar laws in similar cities get struck down as well
>huge percentage of population is now carrying, nignog shootings up 10000%
>violent crime drops, tyrone is afraid of concealed slavshit
>Cities become decent places to live
>white conservatives see this, and slowly start to move in
>they vote away a few welfare programs
>leeches on society leave, in search of gibmedats in other places
>10 years later, NYC goes red for the first time
>actually progun, conservative candidate gets voted U.S President
>Hearing Protection Act passes
>NFA Revision Act passes
>shoot my suppressed 3rd-pin AK-74m loaded with freshly imported 7N6 in peace
>everyone claps

Do you get to bring friends?

Sell the surplus. Buy airliners.

Some of there suggestions sounds like a fucking batman movie. Legit OP.

Attached: Bane_TDKR.jpg (470x706, 50K)

Comments like this are why I get up in the morning

This might just work. Someone should seriously consider this.

The christchurch shooter did nothing wrong. All pedophile subhuman mudslimes deserve is torture and death.

>tyrone is afraid of concealed slavshit

Attached: image.png (380x675, 137K)

10.000 Grads

Just stick one person in top of every building with an RPG and like 10 rockets and just shoot at cars and shit. They also get an akm74 and like 7 mags just because.

Sounds like some GTA Online Shit, some people just want to see the world burn.

Go back to r*ddit then pussy

Their not my friends.

Most damage? Sell all the surplus and use it to buy bus tickets. Then some other economy has a bunch of people that want to work and own stuff.

Amen

A hind is a flying BMP, no need to mention something he already mentioned.

Take my kommando army and pool our finances to purchase a old warehouse on the docks.Move in the necessary machinery and equipment and begin to mass produce liberator's.Scatter them all over the city via drones,Van's and bike.
Watch the ensuing shit show.

>over run the infrastructures that are required like water electricity and food shit
>booby trap the fuck out of them and leave after shutting everything off and IED all roadways to get there while leaving.
>hide for awhile until military and state agencies come in
>do the same thing to the state run agencies while they get booby traps go off on them to clear out those infrastructures.
>arm roadways and highways and do the same shit across state line and entrances
>eventually maybe make them air raid NYC if not keep mines there and make sniper nests.
>never make an appearance and never respond to any demands so they never know who or what is doing and going on
>do all of this with overwatch.
>state lines and coastal will be protected with soviet anti aircraft but only a few
>if they try to move in hide and pretend to fall back
>once they move in entrap them in a circle stadium dome of slav shit
>move them towards the booby traps
>then do nothing and watch the remaining survivors get confused trying to navigate booby trap land

It sounds like it wouldn't work, but the laws aren't about common sense. Anything that isn't a black powder single shot, a magazine fed bolt action is a military styled assault weapon that can hold multiple rounds. You're already at a 10 round limit there, now it's how quickly you can put those rounds in and use them. If you add up all the death from bolt action rifles that are probably about what you need for hunting, it's next on the chopping block after semi auto's. If you relocate those people and find them jobs, they'll work toward getting the things they can't there. Boom automatic 10,000 person loss. Only the retards would stay if you could set them up with a job in another spot with better laws. All the r9k faggots would buy up the milsurp to sit on it because it was a deal it was so cheap hoping to resell it ignoring it was communist slave labour building it and inflation from the time they got it. The thing was always under valued and it's like going to a pawn shop, it's only worth what people will pay for it.

Go to the Catskills and shit in their water.

>Try to invade New York City
>APC caught in gridlocked traffic
>Dismount, go in on foot
>Locals completely unphased by squad moving through the streets
>Mostly met with an unending stream of "I'm walking here!"
>Shoot into crowd to disperse the inevitable mob
>Entire crowd shoots back

>Soviet surplus
>in general
You know where I'm going with this.

Attached: 1553059802328.jpg (600x603, 194K)

9/11 reference

Attached: cia twerk.gif (351x293, 154K)

reminded me of this scenario that some user came up with...

Attached: 1535863072462.png (1787x921, 72K)

>paper thin glass ornament
This is an idiot trap, right?

Destroy the major highways into the city and shoot anyone that tries to cross.
It'd be gone in a month.

I like this

AND III CAN TELL YOU WHY PEOPLE DIE ALOOOOOONE I CAN TELL YOU WHY SHADOW'S ON THE SUUUUUN
>stallion goes down

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

good plan. Except it was actually american gear that soviets used.

Just 10,000 Jow Forumsommandos? I don't think we'd be able to take the city or hold any major points, so it'd all be about doing damage to infrastructure. Destroying bridges and tunnels, major internet exchanges, cellphone towers, and financial data would be the most significant targets, of course after 9/11 most banks moved their data centers out of Manhattan island so we'd need to go to Jersey City too. But, the NYPD has about a 5:1 number advantage over us, never mind the national guard or inevitable DoD deployment, so we would have about a single day to do all we can.

>blow bridges
>SAMS in the parks and on top of the larger buildings
>strategically demo some buildings to create chokepoints
>hull-down tanks and IFVs in the rubble ERRYWHERE, bonus points for setting up w/ overhead cover to discourage PGMs,
>mines both antiarmor and personnel everywhere they'll fit plus a smattering of IEDs disguised as mundane objects
>keep ALL ROADS AND STREETS CLEAR except for ones that have been purposefully fortified/blocked
>underground parking garages used as assembly areas for mech infantry QRF, subway system can move men and some light materiel as well
>heavily fortify any strip of coast or beach suitable to land tanks with LCACs
>totally destroy port infrastructure to prevent large-scale transport of enemy troops or heavy armor.

I figure without the bridges and ports, the only options to move troops into the city will be via helicopter or amphibiously which means we should be facing relatively little enemy armor besides what makes it in on LCAC. I choose not to make use of attack helicopters of combat aircraft because I really don't see us keeping air superiority over the city, instead investing those resources in utility/transport frames like the Hip thicker SAM coverage
Conversely, if our goal is just wrecking shit instead of a take-and-hold mission....pic related

>pic related

Attached: Akula_class_nuclear_missile_submarine.jpg (1000x506, 130K)

Easy as fuck. Just cut off power to the city and block the exits. They will all die within a month

>Jow Forums nazi neckbeard christchurch worshippers

Stick around newfag you may learn something

Attached: 111.jpg (2536x957, 611K)

At the time of your posting, there was one bane joke, one 9/11 joke, and two racist jokes. Not exactly the damning evidence that a government agency or media conglomerate would have to bait out of Jow Forums

The fire rises...

Don’t worry there’s no charge for them

Do the cops have tanks and helicopter gunships
Then again I’m not sure how many Jow Forumsommando’s know how to operate tanks or helicopters

not "tanks and gunships" per se but they do have plenty of light armored "rescue"/tactical vehicles and utility helicopters. I'm willing to bet they're sitting on heavier ordnance than they advertise as well, probably nothing like anti-armor weapons or other big ordnance but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they had a few belt-feds stashed away in some SWAT armory.

Based

>>cut fiber optic lines running into the city eliminating data for huge financial centers and communication>destroy power grid stations outside the city, making public transport, elevators, lights, towers, and other daily necessities useless
I see these two things posted a lot, but I've never seen anyone elaborate on them. I can't imagine jamming radios and frying the power grid is as easy as ripping some fiber optics out of the ground and shooting a substation. Or is it?

Based Ratso Rizzo reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=c412hqucHKw

I would prefer if you didn't talk about my home like that.

The barrage jamming is overrated/BS, but substations and fiber really are that easy.

Blow the bridges, collapse or flood the tunnels and subway lines. Wait a few weeks, then begin street sweeping operations.

Would you mind elaborating? I know the power grid is public information, but where would I even find the fiber optic line? Just follow the phone lines until they hit the ground, then start digging?

City councils and the utilities themselves both keep blueprints, and there are typically signs as well.

Send 3 different squads of elite nec/k/beards to take out pic related to kick off the festivities.

Attached: water.jpg (1897x1525, 1.2M)

>tfw ywn dump liters of LSD in the NYC water mains 2 hours before the power goes out

If they don’t get support from the military the cops would be slaughtered
Numbers don’t mean shit when the enemy has RPG’s, tanks, artillery, chemical weapons, jets, attack helicopters, and you don’t have any way to deal with them

NYPD is a fucking joke. National guard is the real challenge, NY is the only city in the country where they regularly patrol the streets.

Release smallpox

>"idiot you don't know anything about Jow Forums!"
>posts slogan from /b/

1 guy is more than enough to rack up a 50-100 body kill count

10,000 would be all out war

Bad bait, Jew.

Attached: image0.gif (316x332, 1.36M)

Eh, I've lost my taste for them after all the towel heads started running them, and for the fact that it's harder to find hot dog carts than it is to find halal food stands...

International city my ass, I just want my shitty, overpriced sausages

>Labeled smoke bomb
>Very clearly makes something worse than smoke.
What do you think?

Locations of cable runs are publicly available, specifically so people can avoid damaging them. Ironic, really.

By hijacking some planes

Attached: pepetux.png (1000x1000, 177K)

nyc is the best city in America so i would re-route the Jow Forumsommandos to chicago and get to work.