Was too young to join the Army when Iraq was at it's worst, when it was a full blown war

>Was too young to join the Army when Iraq was at it's worst, when it was a full blown war
>Wasn't born in the greatest free country in the world, United states of America
>Had to be born in a non free shit hole called australia

Is there even a point in joining the military outside of the US? when will another war break out?

Attached: bn2gw3f2-1344489822.jpg (754x518, 70K)

go to south africa and wait a year or so

You could always join the French Foreign Legion.
Be warned they will always need new recruits to suppress the 'Former' African Colonies
and you have to be a willing discreet partisan in war crimes

the legion's training is crazy now though, they fucked around and became elite...it's pretty much like going through SEAL shit

Well considering their field is all Black Ops and Anti-terror operations and that
they have a huge pool of willing recruits, they have to be elite.

However, if OP manages to pass, he will be shipped off to Libya for his first sortie.

>Fight for the french.

I'll never fight for such a garbage shit hole, that welcomes refugees and sand niggers with complete open arms. I'd rather serve in the Indian over and spend 10 years, then in the white flag army / FFL.

You mean like Aus? I'm beginning to see a pattern

T.pussy

At least you get to be white.

Ok OP...

>Move to U.S.
>become citizen (takes a while...i know.)
>work inna prison for a year (In Texas, we'll hire you on a fuckin' visa.)
>once citizen and you have a year if prison experience
>become cop
>be cop for a year
>become SWAT
>Be SWAT for 5 years, having fun,throwing flashbangs
>Apply to be DHS Nuclear Materials Courier
>Basically be glorified military for a while
>make 80k a year
>???
>all the guns you want. Join U.S. military if a war ever starts and be able to because of IRL experience even if you're 40.

Is this a real career path or is this a middle schoolers daydream

it could be worse, you could be stuck in bongistan like me.

One doesn't have to be a US citizen in order to enlist in the US military. We have thousands of undocumented spics serving right now

Litrelly how? Im aussie but fuck this country, I'll gladly join thr US military.

Middle schoolers daydream.
The 80k is a tipoff that poster doesnt know what good money actually is, even for tex-ass

You can gain citizenship through US military service, though you'll need a green card already. My chink bro just got his citizenship like 2 weeks ago doing that exact thing

A friend (Spanish), viewing that he had no future in the study field, enlisted in the American army and he is now in a base learning stuff. He is happy and doing cools stuff none of us euro u I would ever do.

It's pretty damn great, honestly. God I love my blond hair and green eyes.

Sounds like cope, what's it like knowing that your genes will likely be mixed by the time you're kids have children?

Ha, my kids all hate niggers and I've already got blond grandchildren.

Australia is our real greatest ally, one of the few countries to always send troops when we ask for them and sent way more than asked for to Nam.

get Jow Forums and join the sas regiment