Ammo Id

Hey Jow Forums do you know what gun is this cartridges from?
I think they could be dated:1906
Found them in same area, bullets were separated from cartridges with gun powder still inside and primer intact,on some are still visible remains of metallic clip or belt

Attached: Bullet ID.jpg (3586x2607, 1.79M)

Ni idea

*no

No sorry

Measure the bullet

Pretty sure the big ones Re 8x50r mannlicher

Gimme a bit I'm thinkin on the others.

Ah nvm they're all the same my bad

>8x50r mannlicher

That's what they look like to me too. Could also be 8x52 R mannlicher, thy look nearly identical at a glance. with a 1906 date it's probably the former though

8x50r mannlicher have shorter necks

Attached: 245894-8x50r-mannlicher--0.jpg (800x450, 148K)

old 7.62x54R, I actually want to find some of those bullets I'm starting to get sick of spitzer rounds

I think you are right. Thanks
and corrosion from clip looks similar

Attached: r2srnd2.jpg (206x248, 10K)

So those cartridges where destroyed on purpose or some unlucky soul got hit by shell or something?
I think i need to go back and look better

Oh ya another quesstion
Can you tell me model of this mosin nagant?

Attached: DSCF8898.jpg (4608x2592, 2M)

Remington

Underrated

kek

kek

It hurts me to look at this. I can't tell and I doubt it would be possible to tell by physical inspection, but I'm not an expert by any means. Where you found it might give clues, though.

Made me spit my coffee, fuck you man I wasn't prepared for that chuckle.

Former coworker found it while hunting. it was covered in moss and only barrel was sticking out.
Probably belonged some unfortunate russian soldier or something. It stuck in middle of action with only bullet remaining in magazine.I have standard mosin bayonet but it does not fit for this rifle

Attached: DSCF8896.jpg (4608x2592, 1.85M)

It looks like an M44 or some other Mosin carbine variant. In what country was it found?

I demand my sides back.

pawn shop sporterized m91/30 that sells EXCLUSIVELY on gunsamerica for 600 dollars.

I’m already sick and you literally made me puke from laughing. Fuck you

If you knew the exact spot, some digging around could probably let you know, to a very rough degree. Rust can make things a little bigger, I don't know if it could make the barrel too wide to put the bayonet on. I'd bet that any markings are pretty well obliterated, though, and that based on your location and the history of the area you can probably tell what country it came from and when and that you won't learn much more.

Lithuania
Btw found this dagger in my yard while digging
I think it is german firefighters dress dager

Attached: DSCI1780.jpg (2560x1920, 1.32M)

I don't think I can't put bayonet becouse of rust, front sight don't let me mount.
and it has no markings every thing crumbled away.
It it was undergrout it would be diferent story. it layd on surfice for 70+ years and damn moos didn't helped it

dang that's really cool