Jow Forums hates gubmint but the military is part of it?

Jow Forums hates gubmint but the military is part of it?

Attached: 1555906943770.jpg (1631x1872, 234K)

is it?

We also hate the military too. And police.
And anyone with guns worth more than $1k each. Remember that.

Well yer taxes go to it...

You can appreciate the aesthetics, science, and tactics without brown-nosing the system which it protects.

That logic leads to an extremely broad definition of the government.

Jow Forums also supports the constitution but would welcome Russia invasion if it BTFO the libscum and """""""""""""saves"""""""""""""""""""""" the white race.

It is called cognitive dissonance.

I guess it just doesnt compute for me, even if Jow Forums hates welfare, Jow Forums does realise the us military also has significant funds that go into the welfare of their personnel right?

Attached: 1555115421158.jpg (590x997, 87K)

>all forms of government are the same

Attached: 1541049723417.png (671x519, 146K)

Not me I just don't like government

>Jow Forums is one person
Fuck off reddit

Indeed.

Don't hate government. Hate abuses of power.

Militaries are a necessary evil to protect what is yours from those who would take it by force. Administrative agencies with overlapping and redundant authority, like ATF/DHS/etc., are an unnecessary evil used to to protect those who wish to take what what is yours by force if needed.

Know the difference. I would suggest you read the Federalist papers and Anti-Federalist op-eds, and you'll understand much better how US ideals are being perverted by both extremes of our two-party system.

we hate them too, zogbots fuck off

The Army's fuckin gay too

>muh russia

holy shit this picture is fucking great

talk to any veteran and ask what he or any of his buddies would do if they were ordered to drone strike us soil. you may be surprised!

Fuck Washington!

Is this a picture of Chris Chan but posed more like he's Cronus eating his child ?....

I hate certain parts of the government

As a Russian I'd like to just say that an idea of Russia "saving" anything is absolutely ridiculous

/thread

Jow Forums hates the portions of the gubmint that restrict freedoms like the ATF. The portions that protect rights/property like firefighters and military are cool.

yes

he actually drew it

But da army fights for Israel or some other reason to be in the Middle East and the Middle East real scary bro, I’ve been thinking about it and shit, even if you did survive you probably did next to nothing on the tour. To anyone that was in the shits though by all means, ‘hail be it to the mothefuckin chief’ but shit I’d rather enlist in French foreign legion or the UN and get deployed in Africa or somewhere, where it’s liek, idk, the targets are a little bit less...used to constant warfare, easier targets, cooler guns?????????? Idk I’m taking a shit, what are y’all up to?

Attached: 5F5749BC-6E19-4E1A-91F8-F7C28D6B6B6C.jpg (870x1237, 267K)

At least he has taste in fine art.

stop posting

I don't hate the gubmint tho. I'm just mad at the people running it.

oc comin through

Attached: hostages.jpg (598x712, 82K)

>in Africa or somewhere, where it’s liek, idk, the targets are a little bit less...used to constant warfare, easier targets, cooler guns??????????
>africa, not used to constant warfare
rather hope the european civilwar starts