No guns bongfag

no guns bongfag here, how do you feasibly move to America? just want some guns.

Attached: usa_fan-gi-big.jpg (612x415, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XFL27CdYx4
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/visit-visite-eng.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Identify as a peaceful refugee

fuck you bongs raped my grandpappy’s dog

>be brown, illiterate, with no skills to offer a modern society
>receive citizenship, free housing, free food, free pass on accepting any responsibility for your actions
It's pretty easy

>just want some guns.
Most folks just acquire them on the black market in your country. You could also be a rich, elite government affiliated cock.

this

You don't.

Become a spic

Fix your country.

We don’t want you, you’d just vote in more of your kind and ruin everything

>Northern Irish DNA
>literally the pastiest man in existance
any other ideas?

I hate most british people
the only way to fix is to nuke it at this point

Come here or commit suicide

The only way I could think of would be a Leap Frog method.

>find a way to live in Canada
>work for a bit and make a contribution
>as you go through the motions, take a spot in line for an attempt at legal US residency. I hear it's a very lengthy process, but it will be worth the wait.

I don't know much else, but I hope it helps.

You still have some form of elections, so all is not completely lost for Britian. Vote responsibly and petition constantly. If that fails, protest, write letters to MPs saying that you will not vote for them if they do not give in to demands. Democracy does not stop at the ballot box.

is it easier to move from Canada to US, than UK to US

I've met British expats here before. They're a bit of a mixed group, depending on why they came here. But the bad ones seemed to be worse than even your typical ghetto dude from Chicago.

if youre white? come illegally who fuckin cares no one cares just come

>implying voting in England is feasible
>implying the entire government isn't equally as corrupted as the US
Top zoz

Yeah my stepfather is English just marry someone after coming here illegally, that's what everyone else does evidently

>Northern Irish DNA
>I hate most british people
I changed my mind, you can come here. So serious answer: get a student or work visa and marry someone who likes your accent. Also, you buy guns as a permanent resident while you wait for citizenship.

the conservative party has been socially liberal since the 60s. its all fucked.

isn't the accent thing basically a meme?

It's more of a somewhat educated guess, but I have heard stories about European expats doing that. Skallagrim from YouTube was one of those people, but I'm not sure how he did it.

And there was also a guy a while back ago made a video about some 30-30 lever gun, but spoke with a British accent. Turns out he was living in Canada too.

Hilariously, no, it's not a meme. I mean, it won't save you if you're irredeemably autistic, but it gives you some bonus points.

People vote for brexit with majority. Parliament says no lets rehold the vote. People vote for brexit again. Parliament says no vote correctly next time.

Checked, no. Well, not exactly. If you're an ignorant hick with bad teeth and a British accent, good luck. If you're educated, well spoken and have a good job, you'll have girls ripping each other apart to get a piece however the bad part of that is they only do it because they're obnoxious harry potter fans so you probably won't want to be with them anyway

Believe it or not, there actually are people who have a strong fetish for certain languages and dialects. They just don't tell you upfront, if they did.

This. I grew up speaking German to my grandparents as an American and have a slight accent that my wife and a few women before her have an obvious fetish for

we're full, you'll have to remove a Mexican and assume their place to get in now.

Remember Gerald Butler? Every girl (and some guys) wet their pants at the mere mention of the guys name because he was such a great actor.

And to reinforce this, I will quote from his performance as the Phantom: "You will curse the day you did not DUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Funny, I didn't think the Malformed French madman had a haggis addiction...

So yeah, find a girl who has a thing for Monarch of the Glen, and you should be fine.

Just put on some blackface and walk across the border

IRISH NEED NOT APPLY

Just marry a cute American girl and you're instantly in, forever, even if you two separate.

Or just be a Mexican, we take in an infinite amount of them

The solution would seem clear to nation that has a proud tradition of storming parliaments.

You’re gonna make it, lad. There’s a Texan with a history of drunk driving named Bob O’Rourke who’s literally larping as a Mexican running for President despite his only electoral history of merit being losing a lower election to a milqutoast GOP Mexican larping as a white man. Pic related

Attached: 6850C422-FC0C-4B40-87D9-C6B4A3E9F2B8.jpg (768x545, 127K)

Don't you guys have more than two parties? Start voting for the one that champions individual liberties, if there is one.

the majority of brits are grabbers for the little that is left, there is 0 way there is going to be an expansion of firearms ownership.

Attached: pepe (57).jpg (251x201, 10K)

Do we have to have this thread every fucking week?

Britbong shooter here. Go to your local range/club and join it. Jump through the hoops and get a firearm certificate. Nothing in the UK is going to change if everyone who wants to shoot fucks off elsewhere, the more shooters we have the greater the chances of improving legislation.

Also, consider the fact that the Americans don't fucking want you there; you're a liability. Look at all the people with range stories about tourists nearly killing themselves or others. They will not welcome you with open arms as you anticipate.

Stop being a whiny bitch on the internet.

Legal firearm ownership in the UK is increasing.

Liar, bet you are tring to sneak in and collect all our back taxes

>Legal firearm ownership in the UK is increasing.
yes and firarms legislation is getting stricter and stricter
>lever release guns are now being banned
>.50bmg almost got banned
^ both of these are very recent
firearms restriction is an easy way to score points in reducing violent crime and there is basically no will against it in the house of commons

>come to US on holliday
>use tindr or something to find a fat roastie
>get her to marry you
>???
>guns

>Also, consider the fact that the Americans don't fucking want you there; you're a liability. Look at all the people with range stories about tourists nearly killing themselves or others. They will not welcome you with open arms as you anticipate.
Nah dont be a cunt, id gladly let any bong or europoor have some fun.

Checked and no
I have a very deep rooted fetish for Scottish girls and their accent/speech patterns, even though they're fucking whales that take Mohammed's dick weekly

Get an American gf off the Internet and use her as a sponsor to apply for citizenship. Dump her after you've been sworn in. Ezpz

Get guns in your country. Much easier than legally migrating to USA.

t. Irish/Australian/USA tricitizen

You have literally no privacy once you've been through the USA legal migration process. Yes they quite literally cup your balls on top of the 15+ year background checks

>banning lever action rifles

Attached: 1550639499994.png (500x380, 212K)

no no, lever release, not lever action
lever gats are safe for now
>what's a lever release gun?
an abomination made by uk gun law
youtu.be/6XFL27CdYx4

Marry American range trap

Attached: n2mWtuV.png (1930x3436, 149K)

Fuck off you Limey Bastard, we're full!

How hard would I have my mental health history screening checked?

I was voluntarily secured on a ward for a week once when I was 17, I wonder if it would matter.

I'm stable now, it's been years and years and that whole thing feels like a bad dream, but I really wonder if it would affect my chances.

Idk probably won't affect anything if you've been cleared

>visit canada
>take safety courses and register for gun licence
>wait for approval
>come back to canada with licence
>make friend or find range with long term storage service
>buy guns
>enjoy shooting
>store guns at friend's house or range
>go home

You don't know wtf you're talking about
I would literally invite any yuropoor with an interest in firearms and a healthy respect for 2A and my culture to come and shoot my personal guns
More guns and more shooting is the goal
I'm sure lots of Americans are the same way

you're a cunt

Yeah we don't like diseases. It's generally good to make sure your goose and gander isn't fluffed.

Both of those got BTFO'd by the lords on account of the fact that a) .50s are stored extra safely, our laws are so stringent that this made little to no difference, and b) lever release and m.a.r.s ban was judged to be discriminatory against the disabled.
Apparently there's a rifle range underneath the house of lords, so at least they might know what they're talking about.

There's a question about being admitted to a psychiatric hospital and it sounds like you would say yes but I assume you then have a psychiatrist write a letter saying you're not mental.

Or the question wording might more specifically be "involuntarily admitted", I can't recall.

I lived in california for 19 years. I'm pretty sure you can just show up and be like "I live here now" if you go to california

do you have a source on that second claim? the amended bill by the HOL still contains the lever release ban, and the amendments by the HOL might not hold up when it's debated in commons.

I'm a cuckiwi, 19, white as fuck with a high school education. What's the best way to get a green card?

Convert to Islam or convert to Judaism

Well fuck.

Apply for the military, and work toward citizenship while you’re in.

Gay marry me and become my qt3.141592 range trap gf (male)

Just helped a Londonstanian the other day at work. He came to the states for school and married an American girl and stayed.

bing bing bong bing bong bing bing

Attached: 1553429785051.jpg (1024x946, 206K)

Ty, I might look into it. I've always wanted to be an apache pilo, but my country's AF is too shitty and peaceful to own any strike aircraft of any kind

You need to be a permanent resident before you enlist, and you need to be a Citizen to become a warrant officer or officer.

You can apply for a Canadian gun licence if you want.

LOL, no the accent thing is not a meme. Seriously, come to any mid-sized city and bask in the attention you get from women that are smitten for "Love, Actually." Larger cities will nerf this advantage, but it will still be there. If you can find a small town girl in a mid-sized college town and you have a good career or trade, you have a wife in 6 months or less, autism notwithstanding.

Becoming a citizen isn't that important to me, at least in the short term. I just wanna get permanent residence so I can buy funs.

Also, what's te deal with hunting permits? Can I buy an AR with one of those?

Do you need any kind of citizenship or affiliation or anything to get a license in leafland?

Are you a valuable contributor to society?

You need to attend the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (plus the Restricted course if you want handguns or ARs) and then send in a completed application form, and then wait for them to process it. Obviously the course is going to be held in Canada, so that might present a bit of an inconvenience.

Once you have a licence you can buy, possess, and use the corresponding class of firearms anywhere in Canada.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/visit-visite-eng.htm

(((They))) banned your kind from moving here, sorry. You have to be THIS brown and illegal to move here.

Attached: rQAJ864.jpg (569x750, 79K)

Ty, also what's the deal with the mag limits? I know rifle mags are maximum 5+1, is it true that pistol mags are 15+1?

>Americans don't fucking want you there
how dare you put words in my mouth

OP can move in with me also I will introduce him to my sister.

Can I get in if i rub some boot polish on my skin and don't shower for 3 weeks?

5+1 for semiauto centrefire long guns, 10+1 for pistols, unlimited for manual actions and rimfire rifles. Also, generally based on the magazine's official purpose, so a 10rd handgun magazine can be used in a carbine.

The thing is, for them to hear your accent, you have to be talking to them, so it's a catch-22. They don't want to talk to you until they hear your accent, but if they don't hear your accent they don't want to talk to you.

But DESU I got very self conscious of my accent when I moved to USA and I just get my wife to speak for me when we're out and about. The attention just gets annoying "OHHHHH MY GAWWWD ARE YOU AWWWWW-SEEEEEEE"?

Just do what I did fellow bong bro

Attached: 20190327_221442.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

Thanks leafbro
I've heard SL8s are quite popular in Canada, is it true? Also are they the cucked single-stack US version or the double stack international version?

Work visa probably is the easiest way. Then become a permanent resident if you want to stay and aren't going to shit this place up even more. Just google it.

I'm pretty sure we have the double.

Come visit us in cangen if you have more questions

How???

Visa lottery, HB1, or did you marry a range trap?

>be me
>be range trap
>would totes marry britbong if he'd have a day job so I can just tend the farm
>tfw no britbong hubby/range trap in training.

Attached: 3ramlehyvdc11.jpg (1334x750, 77K)

that's an airsoft pistol right?

all those look uk legal dude

>Also, consider the fact that the Americans don't fucking want you there; you're a liability.

Not the case at all if OP is white. More whites are always welcome

dems refuse to cooperate on fixing our immigration laws. the best way is to just fly to mexico and walk over. say "i claim asylum ol chap " and you instantly become american. the laws are for chumps now, dont bother with the applications and shit. the dems are giving preference to the illegals so just become one

Fuck off. we're full

So i’m Just quickly hijacking to ask this,

I want to come to the US, i’ll apply for a green card, move over, join the military for the expedited citizenship, go career if I like it and if not i’ll save my pay spend it all on a plot of land somewhere in a red state where I can do whatever I want

Bluepilled post of the month?

Seriously fuck off dude. You are not welcome here.

> i’ll apply for a green card
how tho? are you gonna get an employer to sponsor you? are you gonna marry an american? are you gonna invest?

Fuck off yourself, i’ll go and fuck your sister for that green card just to make a point

Actually get married to a United States citizen

This is a meme. Marrying a US citizen isn't an instant green card like people think it is. We just deported an illegal who had a US citizen for husband

Ayyy lmao, those two rifles to the right aren’t even legal in my state