>brass Jew is there
>I mean a fucking brass gigajew
>has a Home Depot bucket almost full with 9mm
>asks me twice if he can take my brass from my beretta
>tell him “no” twice
>walks off and hear “damn kid” under his breath
>NAP violated.jpg
>shoot my baikal 380 and collect the brass
>as I leave the range I drop 200 380 shells in his precious bucket since he’s busy scouring the firing line
Enjoy the reloads buddy

Attached: 899741D3-C9EB-4371-85C5-B2CDCF424264.png (691x435, 12K)

>Go to an indoor range
>employees have fucking mops ready
>shoots one .45 round off
MFW drops a penny
>Brass jews run at full speed
>distracts me
>Loses all 45 brass
Yeah fuck indoor ranges in general stealing fucking brass, better to have a private range.

>shoot my baikal 380 and collect the brass
i dont understand, does that firearm fuck up the case really bad? i mean, its still brass right or were you doing an act of kindness in a passive aggressive manner

.380 and 9mm cases are the same diameter, but .380 is like 2mm shorter. if you're sorting by hand it's annoying

I reload 380 and 9mm, TY
Easy to notice, it's 9mm mak mixed in with 9mm that's more a pain

.380 ACP casings are shorter than 9mm but look really similar. It'll make the brass jew have to sort through everything to find them, an incredibly tedious process.

Instead of reloading in peace, the brass Jew must separate 200 .380 casings from the rest of his 9mm. A minor inconvenience, but it's something at least.

Attached: 15559544698882726093601247365877.jpg (4032x3024, 3.97M)

its to piss the jew off. OP should have tossed a fuck ton of 9x18 in there and sprinkle some .38 s&w (9x20mmR) to make sorting out the 9mm even more challenging.

I keep bags of my brass in my truck for nice old timers I meet at the range.

Advanced stage brass Jew hatred
Respectable

Those are disabled veterans you assholes.

>at range on saturday
>some fag comes up to me and starts tapping on my shoulder
>he asks for my brass
>guys literally 400+ pounds, stomach hanging out of his 4xl shirt
>say sure and he literally cannot get on his knees or bend over to pick up brass so he sweeps them all into a pile and sits on the ground.
>literally felt the ground shake when he dropped his fat ass on the ground.

Attached: Blank(1).jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

oh

Mentally disabled boomer vendor wannabes who'll try to sell it dirty at the same price or higher as factory direct unfired brass.

>ah know what ah gawt. price firm!

I pick up my brass as I’m working on a project the rest I plan on melting down

>go to pawn shop
>looking for ak mags
>nonchalantly checking out the pistol cases when 2 big knucklehead looking fat-bodies in their late 30s early 40s roll up to the counter
>they call the attendant to the case and ask for carry pistols, so the guy starts pulling out a M&p shield, Glock 17, etc
>one of them starts sneering slightly, but doesn't say anything
>the salesman starts talking about how 9mm is pretty much the standard
>the sneering one can't hold his spaghetti, and blurts out how 9mm won't put someone down, and asked the sales dude why cops all carry .40 now
>the salesman is just a bit taken aback, but he goes on saying how with most average loads, .40 doesn't have better ballistics
>THEN WHY DID THEY MAKE .40 HUH? THEY WERE TIRED OF 9MM OBVIOUSLY
>I decide I've had enough of this and interject that .40 came from the 10mm cartridge that was reduced in power because of FBI shooting standards, and the 10mm was too snappy for most agents other than the field agents who requested it
>the offending party turns to me with a silent snarl on his face, as the salesman quickly backs me up, saying that .40 s&w was born from people who couldn't handle full 10mm
>he grumbles, and just kind of looks around while saying some bullshit under his breath about stopping power to his friend as they shuffle out of the store
>salesman smiles and doesn't say anything, and he doesn't need to, he just wanted them out of his hair
>now that the distraction has stolen all the oxygen from the room and left, I turn back to the attendant
>ask about AK mags
>"oh, glad that you asked,we have some really nice KCI mags "
>mfw

Attached: 1528214170335.png (1685x813, 728K)

>guy next to me at the range has a giant sandbag setup for a snubnose .38
>he puts his eyes REALLY close to the sights when shooting at five yards
>mfw the groups are like 4"

Attached: 1548790537175.jpg (520x519, 76K)

>Some guy says something, you THINK you heard
>NAP violated
Cmon user get it together. He didn't violate shit, you're just being a dick

Yikes. At 5 yards I do better offhand

Based.

Attached: 1555963117932.png (1080x1440, 522K)

I have never experienced a brass jew problem. Yes I've seen people collect brass, but they've never been rude or pushy about it.
Jow Forums has a serious problem with making shit up to feel outraged about.

the brass jew exists to be punished, user.

>he doesn't shoot brass plated steel to really fuck with the brass Jew

no its real. maybe you dont shoot enough or you dont go to public ranges. go on a busy day and you will have some asshole going down every line stealing everyones brass

the real question is why was OPs brass thief stealing 9mm? how little does he value his time? he can buy an entire case of 9mm brass case for like $150. thats barel over cost of projectiles. and if he is casting, then factor in the time he is spending casting where he could have been working a $8/hr job and still come out ahead

Jews must be harmed in any form.
It's even ok to kill their children.

I used to shoot brass out my pistols, now I exclusively shoot steel or aluminum case. It's hilarious, whenever I used to shoot brass, I'd see them scurrying behind me and the RO's sweeping them like they were gold coins. Now they don't bother coming near me and I see the salt on their faces. Fuck them, the little brass kikes. So satisfying, especially when the steel mixes with the brass on the ground. Sorting that out is gonna be a pain isn't it

dubs confirm

>and then everybody clapped

Most people are too unintelligent to understand how to maximize their time/value of it. I could repaint the trim on my house by taking the weekend to prep it all and paint OR I could work a half day Saturday morning/a few extra hours over a week and pay some painter apprentices to do it in a few hours leaving me to spend my time how I want.

Based

You could take it a step further and paint the steel cased with brass colored paint.

Somebody post the green text where the guy shoots at the brass jew

seconding this. not seen it so would be nice to read

>jew
>buy
Whoosh

>work a few hours overtime on a weekend
>saves me a couple hours
>doesnt enjoy home improvement

Wouldn't aluminum be funnier because steel is magnetic, couldn't they just use a magnet to sort?

Yeah there is no brass jew at my range. It's an outdoor range with gravel under the pavilion, except the gravel is actually 75% brass. Nobody bothers to pick it up. There is a small box nailed to one of the pavilion posts that you're meant to put your brass in, but it's been overflowing for years and nobody has ever bothered to empty it.

Nah, it happens.
Had some slackjawed fuckwit try and make off with my resized 7,5 MAS ammo. Fucker was almost snatching it before it hit the ground. (MAS 49).

I about bayoneted him when he refused to return it.. The RO told him to give me my brass back, and to get the fuck off the line.

>works a shit wagecuck job
>enjoys menial tasks

excuse me, g... sir. but could you give me the address of said range where the brass is plentiful as the gravel?

>be me
>NJfag
>two weeks ago
>just bought a Ruger PC Carbine and 1,000 rounds of 9mm
>drive out to PA on a Sunday, my only day off from school and work
>get to outdoor public range around 10:00
>only one other guy there, young guy with a .22 and a shotty at the 50 yard
>say hi and see he’s shooting at a steel target
>being out my steel target and set up at the 100 yard with Ruger and Vz 98/22
>commence shooting, having good time and making conversation with other guy
>he packs up about 11:00
>before he leaves he makes a comment in passing about being harassed by some old man the week before about bringing a steel target because
“You’ll chew through the backstop in a week”
>the backstop is a hill
>allofmywhat
>say goodbye and move over to the 50 yard to out another hundred rounds downrange before leaving
>while reloading a magazine I see another car pull up
>beat to shit pickup
>pretty standard for the area
>it’s about 11:20 now
>see older fat boomer shuffle out of truck and grab plastic bags from the bed
>keep shooting
>he picks up a little brass by the entrance
>sees me and makes a beeline for me
>he says something that I don’t hear cause earpro
>take off ears
You know you ain’t supposed to be shooting now
>what?
The range opens at noon on sundays to let folks sleep in
>nearest structure is a farm house 2 miles down the road and I waved at the man who lives there in the way into the valley
>uh okay guy
>go to put ear pro back on
>he bends down to pick up casings
We’re you shooting this .357?
>no
>he begins to stick his hand into the muddy puddle the was at this end of the range and pulls out a handful of spent brass
>areallivebrassjew.jpeg
>I resume shooting
>he jumps cause no earpro and he wasn’t looking
Hey kid just wait for the range to open, I get here early to clean up and if the ranger comes around he’ll write you a ticket and he don’t write small ones
1/2

>I’m almost done
People like you are the reason this range will get shut down!
>I don’t want to cause any trouble sir but I’m just about finished up and I always collect my trash, I’ll be on my way soon
>he now notices my steel gong
IS THAT A STEEL TARGET?! Boy don’t you know those ain’t allowed here? Didn’t you read any of da rules? It says it right there on the board! Do you even have a pass to be here?
>I guess I missed that part, and yes I do have a pass
Well where did you buy it?
> I respond for some reason
>online
Okay then, you’ll stop shooting?
>another car pulls up, it’s about 11:30
> I shake my head and pack some of my shit up
>he mumbles something and keeps digging around for brass, looking up at me occasionally
>pack everything up and go to leave
>see some fullbodied men exiting the car
>vaguely recognize them
>pack my car and warm them about old man
>they say
Aw shit is he here again today?
>I just laugh and leave
>get good diner burger and shake on the way back to the people’s republic
My first real brass Jew encounter and first green text so pls no bully

Forgot to mention, the truck of the brass Jew has a big globe and anchor on the back. Take that as you will

i bet hes a leadjew too thats why hes mad at people using steel targets

And then you made friends with the cops and you can use their range anytime.

>be me
>work at shitty big box lgs while in first year of college
>average day turns great when we get a nice slr-106fr in (5.56 bulgarian ak)
>3 hours later a pretty chill guy wants to buy it as he loves ak's but wants one in 5.56
>so he's filling out the paperwork on it while this huge, chunk of fat walks down to our counter
>following along is this, meth addled looking old man with long, nappy, oily hair
>both smell of absolute asshole and cigarette smoke + a slight hint of weed
>fatty looks at chill dude buying slr
>"dat be onnadem commie gunz, i thot dey be illegal!"

Pt 1

>not just taking his entire bucket because gear adrift is a gift

Remember when greentexts used to be funny?

PT 2

>i say "thats nice sir" and continue running chill dude's paperwork
>fatty then shifts his gaze over to chill dude
>"why u be gettin da cummie gunz, do you hate merica or sumthins" he belches
>at this point my manager who is a chad of chads, asks fatty if he needs help
>fatty says "do yall have uh mag for muh 9mm"
>managers asks what it is
>then fatty pulls out a pitted, rusted jimenez which is in every way against store policy as if you are ccing it's not supposed to come out
>"no sir we don't carry mags for it" the manager says
>'Well shidddd why i eben cum here den" fatty says out of a short breath
>his methed up dad/uncle is now at the counter
>chill dude finishes up buying and asks if we have any steel case .223 for his new rifle
>i point him to a case of 500 from wolf at the base of the counter and he wants us to just add that on as well to the sale
>fatty now lurches over
>" DAT SHIDDD WIL RUIN UR GUNZ, IT BE RUSTY AMMO!"
>meth dad blurts out " TUST MUH BOI RICKY HE WAS IN DA ARMY"
>meth dad's breath is so rancid it smells worse than a hippo with a anal infection shitting out a taco bell breakfast
>at this point the manager and i have about had enough and we ask them to leave if they are going to keep harassing our customers who are buying things
>they start to storm to the exit
>fatty yells "DIS PLACE BE UN MERICAN CUMMIES" and bumps into a sunglasses rack almost tipping it over

Attached: 1547870206607.jpg (500x375, 48K)

>still frogposting in 2019

brass jews: not people I trust.

Nigger

That said,
Radio check

>be me
>member of local gated outdoor shooting range
>must open gate with RFID tag to enter/leave
>keeps the trashy trash out
>can show up most days and shoot all by myself or just see a few other people out there
>regularly show up to rifle range and find 223 brass laying everywhere
>nobody else around
>do all my shooting and collect all the brass
>leave with a couple hundred pieces more than I showed up with most of the time
>life is good

solid copy.

Im all for the brass jews. I dont want to sweep up after Im done, just like your moms snatch, I dont want to clean it up after Im done with it. Let some one else clean that thing! I got shit to do.

Attached: 1524849183615.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>really nice
>KCI mags
You're getting jewed son.

t. brass Jew

Brass collectors can be fine when they keep out of the way, pickup left brass or maybe politely ask people. Some people don't clean up their brass and so they help keep the range clean. Symbiotic. But then you get assholes like , which is theft and they should fuck off. Or you get pushy assholes that keep bothering you. Or the ones that invade your personal space to pick it up.
They're like flies. They can be an important part of the ecosystem and it's good that they're out there cleaning up waste, but I don't want them on stuff I'm still using, and I don't want them bothering me.

Go back to r*ddit you faggot

>Baikal mak
Mah nigga

he was probably going to dig around in the backstop if he wasn't there.

Set them all upright, put ruler or level across the top

see a Brass Jew
Tell a Brass Jew
You may have my brass after I leave, but please leave me alone I am carrying a loaded firearm. If he persist call the damn range officer, thats his job.

Attached: 82b19cfa13f5c8305adf9650f5de2d22b84aeec7f8e63bfbe81f74798eb33da5.jpg (798x449, 158K)

Based

>shooting innawoods with my AR and glock
>having a good time alone
>a truck rolls up
>grade AAA certified genuine cousin fucking backwoods hillbillies hop out
>they're all pretty loud
>they spot me
>ohboyherewego
>a shirtless skinnyfat with a godly mullet walks over to me
>makes small talk and just asks where I'm shooting so they can set up out of my way
>they're all pleasant guys
>one of them sees me eyefucking his 74
>it's a parts kit he just put together and wanted to test fire
>one of them pulls out a S&W 500
>they invite me over to shoot some of their guns
>one guy breaks out a small grill later and grills some brats
>they offer me some
>everything went better than expected

Attached: HorribleSubs_Hitoribocchi_no_Marumaru_Seikatsu_01_1080p.mkv04.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

Bump

Hillbillies are either the best bros you can get or the people you want to stay 5000 miles away from.
There is zero inbetween.

I've never came across a brassjew, ever. I do tend to hit ranges at times when not too crowded. I reload .45 and 5.56 so I pick those up, the others they can have with my blessings. It's just us against the normies....why fuck with each other?

>at indoor range
>shooting makarov pistol
>RSO thinks its rele cool
>never seen one
>never heard of 9mm makarov or 9x18
>i tell him its not the same
>he wants to check it out
>ask if he wants to shoot it
>sure i have my own ammo, i dont want to waste yours
>tell him he doesnt have 9mm makarov, it nbd if you shoot my ammo
>he says ok
>i drop mag and clear pipe, leave on table for him
>i talk to buddy
>look up and see him unloading the magazine and loading 9mm luger in my gun
>tell him no no no
>he gets mad, says it fits and calls me "bud" and corrects me saying there is no 9x18 its 9x19 and he's sorry he doesnt have the "old 9mm" rounds "i want" and says he just wont shoot the gun
>ok bye
>getting ready to leave, he sweeps up my casings and puts them in the bucket labeled 9mm

my indoor range trys to sort ammo while collecting it, which seems dangerous at best with all the lead and idiots working

Fucking this

I bet you call AAA when you get a flat tire

>only shoot a revolver
>Never have to deal with brass jews
Feels good man

thus the
>mfw
and the image
newfag

>Brand spanking new gun, early birthday present from bestdad
>Not a totally selfless present, know he wants to go to the range with all my guns when he comes in town to visit later in the summer
>ANYWAY
>Head to the range and down to the pistol bays
>Only 2 bays have steel, but no one there so pull into a normal bay just to poke a few holes in a target just to see how it shoots
>Steel bays fill up. Dammit.
>Yellow truck cruises down the hill and takes the bay next to mine
>Shoot for another half hour
>One guy in a steel bay cleaning up
>Start getting my shit packed up
>Guy pulls off right as I hop in my car
>Yellow truck rockets over to the steel bay
>DAMMIT
>He gets out, pulls an extendo platform from his truck that's just full of ammo boxes, target stands, chronographs, timing equipment, just all of the range stuff. Clearly he's not going anywhere for a while.
>The guy in the other bay is walking around with his bucket picking up brass
>Cool, he's on his way out
>Don't even hear any shots from that bay for another 20 minutes
>Wander over and lean around the berm
>He's right there picking up brass and looks up
>Be polite, but want to give him a little push.
>"Oh, sorry man. Wasn't sure if this bay was occupied or not. I just wanted to ping some steel."
>He says "That's fine. I'm just wrapping up here. I'll be quick."
>Sweet
>Go back and get everything loaded up
>Another 20 minutes go by before he puts his bucket in the back of his truck
>FINALLY
>He rummages around, pulls out a shovel and a sifter and heads to the back berms
>tfw

That'll teach me to be polite and patient and try to wait my turn. I guess I just have to get crabby and territorial at the range. I just wanted to bitch.

Thanks for reading!

Attached: 1528491225486.png (480x452, 222K)

If I can't see a brass jew, does it mean that I'm the brass jew?

I feel bad for you lads that cant go to private ranges. There yesterday with 2 friends had absolutely no problems with anyone else.