What's a good gas mask filter that's more compact than pic related and is able to protect from particulates and CS/tear...

What's a good gas mask filter that's more compact than pic related and is able to protect from particulates and CS/tear gas?
I just need the filter(s) and (preferably multiple smaller ones instead of one large one).

Attached: mask off.jpg (950x543, 42K)

Attached: p-31917-d8002-dustmask.jpg (500x500, 131K)

>particulates and CS/tear gas
A basic Walmart respirator and goggles can set you set.

MSA ultravue
facepieces are nato 40mm and are easy to find in all sizes for around $30 brand new on ebay

Attached: MSA Ultravue Gas Mask.jpg (3872x2592, 2.78M)

ignore the hose and bulky-ass industrial chest filter, it's the best photo I had of my ultravue

Attached: MSA Clearvue and Ultravue Masks.jpg (1600x1200, 566K)

Attached: Surplus Gas Masks that contain Asbestos.jpg (1310x610, 219K)

Nah it looks sweet

Is this true or nah?

Attached: 1524020892849.png (549x560, 258K)

yeah cs gas is an aerosol, so it should be able to be filtered with a standard particulate filter
when in doubt just spend the extra ten dollars at a hardware store and buy whatever msa mask and filters can handle aerosols and some chem vapors just in case

see, even though it's not the correct class

they come in different classes, fsp-3 is the one that is able to protect you from CS/tear gas. and they're only around 10 bucks. combine one of these with cheap swimming goggles and you're good to go.

should keep you able to fight even if you're sprayed with pepperspray, even though it very much sucks to have it on your skin. either way it's the cheapest and most compact way to go.

Attached: Atemluftfilter_Einwegmaske.jpg (624x576, 43K)

40mm P100 filters

Attached: F134947_p.eps-650.jpg (650x469, 27K)

Gas mask thread?

I live in an area with a lot of sand storms. What's the best way to turn a gas mask into a desert mask to keep sand out?

just put it on.

for like 3000 years, Tuareg and other sandpeople have been dealing with sand storms just by wearing cloth over their faces. and you come here asking for advice how to turn a gasmask into a desert mask? jeez user

I'm worried sand will clog the filter. They're not designed for large particles at high volume.

Buy a shemag
It’s what they were made for

And old Soviet goggles for max aesthetic

That's Ver 1.3. It is old and outdated. Go with this one here, Ver 2.0. Have a nice day.

Attached: 1540823515741.png (2020x832, 1.59M)

which one is the version that's not made to troll me into death

I didn't make any of them. Both of these infogreaphs are regularly posted on the forum and I have yet to hear either of them referred to as troll work. While I don't know if they are /were 100% correct I have never seen a better one page reference.

For more general info, google gasmaskandrespirator or gasmaskcentral or asmaskking.com
There are also other sites of varying quality.

i wouldn't use a chinese tf1 but all the filters marked safe in both images most likely are.