Safeties

lmao whats the point in safeties just dont pull the trigger.

Attached: grip-safeties.jpg (600x450, 32K)

What's the point in condoms just fuck the butthole

In all seriousness, grip safeties and mag safeties have the big gay

I do like manual safeties though

just have kids

I know right. Fucking plastic guns are so lame. Look buddy, do yourself a favor and get an all metal gun, a CZ75.

Stop kidding yourself, you won’t ever need condoms. You can fuck your blow up doll raw

This is truth. Manual safeties are much better. I actually managed to dodge buying a shitty 1911 clone for my first gun because I fingerfucked it and hated the grip safety.

Aside from the lmaoXD, I like grip safeties. The grip-safety only single actions like the R51 and Shield 380 EZ are interesting, that actually gives some advantage instead of just being redundant.

A grip safety saved my life.

so why do you like it on the EZ but not on the XD?

XD has a poor track record in general. The XD had a recall because of the grip safety, many people have had broken grip safeties, and there's one part that you can accidentally install backwards that causes the safety to not work. The grip safety is also kinda small, it's possible to have a halfass grip that won't depress it. The EZ doesn't have any known issues (yet) and grip safety is nice and big, easy to depress.

Find partners who aren't lying STD ridden degenerates and your mom, dipshit. Sure it's harder, but that's why you'll get a nosafety steel pistol to threaten them with by using their life as collateral in the case of you getting an STD, or you'll be looking like a cum soaked violin that breaks in the same manner as swat teams broke my basedboy PS4 bugmancave entrance before I used my psa patriarchy searing AR-15 crackpilled BILLS I did it I made a proper initialism. The grammar nazis and sub-iq-sub-minuteofangle(NONUMBERSPECIFIED) deniers of holocausts will not be impressed.

legit made me kek out loud
thanks for the laugh user

Attached: 1362917415269.jpg (413x395, 40K)

ok then.

I never heard such recalls and if there was one it was small scale. My XD is by far the most robust and reliable handgun I have.

the safety recall was for the first run of the single stack models

Safeties are there just to please the average low iq boomer that thinks because he pulled a little lever his firearm is now somehow safe even tho they don’t even realize that all some safeties do is prevent the trigger from being pulled and not do stuff like preventing the firing pin from going forward which leads to 1911s being fired by getting hit in the back of the hammer while still having the safety on. I feel much safer with a Glock having a firing pin block than some retarded lever blocking the trigger

what others do you have and what is your round count? pistol class instructors often cited XDs as the most common failure guns in their courses

limp wristing will do it.

This

To sell guns to safety Sallies. Guns are not designed to win gunfights anymore. They are designed to sell to people who have never been in a gunfight.

A grip safety ran off with my wife

>oh hey finally a thread about the gun I own
>almost nothing but anons shitting on it

I have an XD9S and really liked it, but I'm a glock guy so gifted it to a buddy who likes it even more. Came with a buttload of mags and has been 100%

Tried one at a rental range once, it felt like staple gun made of Legos.

Glocks are for faggots.

Springfields are for Alphas that feel the call of their Ancestors killing Nazis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

very informed thanks for your cervix

It's only natural to be defensive user

were your ancestors Croatian partisans?

"it's like a lego staple gun" is the same generic argument everyone makes about every striker fired polymer pistol at one point or another

Yeah, but I like all of the other lego staple guns, they hide it way better.

Two of my friends have XD-S pistols. One has shot it about 500 rnds. No issues. the other guy just got it lol I had to act happy for him, but after shooting the other XD-S, I actually like the pistol. I dont like the grip safety nor the front sight, but it works just fine.

>XD recall
XDS.
>install grip safety backwards
In a plastic wonder 9? stop fucking with the grip safety, you're not going to make it better, bubba.
>grip that won't depress it
the only grip that does that is something that would be so terrible for firing that your XD would fire itself into the next room.

Idk guys, the XD mod 2 sub compact is pretty fucking sexy and shoots great out of the box. If I had seen it at the time bought my m&p 2.0 3.6", I might have gone for the mod 2.

class instructors are often sponsored by competitor brands i have 4k of garbage tula through my xd service with zero failures

Forgot pic and also to stay on topic, I did the "delet this" on the safety for the m&p. Made me nervous for a while but I'm not a fag or anything so idgaf anymore

Attached: XDG9845SHCSP_7.jpg (1500x1521, 908K)

retard OP on accidental suicide watch
relatable user on feel watch

Springfield is a shit though, pretending to be another American company by using an iconic name while importing a foreign design, playing anti-2a games and taking us to the grip-zone when no one asked for it. The Croatian HS2000 isn't a bad gun but Springfield is a bad company.

>taking us to the grip-zone when no one asked for it.
Holy fuck I lol'd

g21 masterrace reporting for duty