SWAT is gay

SWAT (Specail Weapons, and Tactics)
1- I know civilian gun owners with more specialized weapons than swat has, they are better quality, with better optics, and overall are more specialized than any of the entry level tier shit I've seen in a swat team.
2 - Tactics are at best laughable, I've seen kids playing air soft who were all of 15 with more specialized tactics and overall skill and techniques than I've seen in any swat team.
3 - what is the point in wearing OD Green Uniforms if you're gonna go into an urban area or fuck up the uniform with a dark black LBV and holsters? It's like these creditcard warriors that get everything right with their uniform, then fuck it all up with some stupid cringy morale patch.

Have you heard how many mistakes they make, it's like a bunch of Curly's Larry' and Moe's running around, entering the wrong house, shooting the wrong people, shit tactics, piss poor trigg discipline, what a joke.

wpta21.com/news/2019/03/05/accidental-shooting-during-training-exercise-leaves-officer-seriously-wounded/

Attached: image.jpg (500x350, 94K)

lol nice bait.

> WAAAAH why dont SWAT go blowing holes in buildings and brassing cunts up?

Because OBUA requires massive amounts of control and coordination, especially when your main goal is the prevention of loss of life.

> WAAAAH why dont SWAT wear full Crye like my favourite SF that I larp as in airsoft?

1) budget
2) departmental stores, procurement and logistics
3) if it works it aint stupid

OP failed his SWAT Cert many years ago for negligent discharge and excessive safety violations and still can't let it go. Kinda sad, honestly.

Nothing he said is wrong though
Bootlickers like you ruin this board. If you're pro swat you're anti 2a

SWAT 4 has convinced me i am an operator

If youre this dumb you should off yourself

every SWAT team Is different faggot I'm pretty sure LAPD swat and joe bobs backwoods team are on entirely different levels

Also airsoft is fucking gay

Attached: 1555708292337.png (807x700, 445K)

Make ammonia crystals underage nigger

Because real life has nothing to do with gucci ARs and aesthetic kits. Its about doing a job. What matters is how well you follow protocol and respond in high stress situations. Operators are selected based on physical fitness, ability to follow instructions, and tactical experience, not based on how hard they larp. "Shit tactics" ok OP why don't you go tell the FBI that they don't know what they're doing and show them how it should be done. Also, different police departments have different SWAT units. Bumfuck-wherever-PD SWAT =/= Los Angeles PD SWAT

SWAT are just larpers

OP is just angry that he will never be a SWAT Bro and will have to stick to Larping and Airsoft to live out his SWAT dreams.

pretty much

swat team for one of the top 20 population US cities do qualifications at my club. let's just say anyone who gets taken hostage by armed criminals with the most basic competency is pretty much fucked. the cops are more likely to shoot the hostages.

as far as i can tell the swat team is a boys club to spend federal grant monies.

First OP is an idiot.
1. SWAT has weapons different than patrol officers.
NOT weapons different than civilian gun owners.
Most patrol officers are not equipped with explosives to breach doors and 40mm launchers

2. Ok air soft commander, when was the last time you deployed gas to capture the enemy flag?

3 I’d not OD green then what color? Several years ago they all work black BDUs. And the snowflakes complained the black uniform made SWAT looked scary. Now they wear green. And people like you bitch.

4 Unless you are perfect, let’s talk about how you have never made a mistake.

Attached: FA84495A-84FC-4206-BD18-7CBB36CE7029.jpg (600x429, 40K)

No nation on Earth has ever existed without laws and men ruling over others. Can you really claim that you, someone who hasn't opened a book on the classics since high school, know better than men the likes of Plato, Aristotle, and John Locke? That we would be better off without government, without leaders, without men willing to enforce the laws we've decided upon?

Law enforcement is a necessity. They are local entities slaved to the will of local governments. They have to listen to you more than they do the federal government. If you have an issue with them, take your local government back into the hands of motivated people. You have that right.

But you won't. Because you're no different from a nigger or woman, and would rather scream about the highest authority until you're catered to, while ignoring the local influence you absolutely have.

That is beautiful.
Your words or are you quoting someone?
I personally enjoy Sartre and Existentialism.

Get a room fags. Fuck swat and fuck anyone who thinks the police state would stand a chance against the armed public.

cops are gay. daily reminder to kill a cop. the more cops you kill the less gay you are.

You start then :^)

i've killed two cops
no knock raid, thought they were armed home invaders. got off scott free, mostly because failure to identify as cops, i was underage, (and i think because the dept was embarrassed about 2 cops getting BTFO by a 15 year old 6' 120lb skeleton with a chink knockoff 870)

>it's like a bunch of Curly's Larry' and Moe's running around, entering the wrong house, shooting the wrong people, shit tactics, piss poor trigg discipline, what a joke.
It's like looking in a mirror, wow.
>imagine, self hatred on Jow Forums. Wow

>I have no intelligent rebuttal

What does OBUA stand for?

post proof big guy

Sure you did /kid

1. Special Weapons in the police sense, you don't see traffic cops shotgunning your door
2. Airsoft kids don't lug around a full kit and I doubt they'd fare better than them when shit gets serious
3. It's practically free for them

#WeCantBreathe

Attached: Anakin_Laugh.jpg (268x284, 9K)

on one hand OP is wrong, because he doesn't understand that SWAT is a job with a ton of bullshit involved because of basically OSHA.

on the other hand yes OP is right, SWAT teams would get deleted by anyone who fought them both because of that and because they don't expect determined resistance. there's no such thing as 'room clearing' or anything like that. russian special cops and fighter guys are more successful than the rest in this regard because they understand determined resistance, you can't dislodge anyone from a building that has guns and doesn't want to come. all you can do is lob grenades at them or bring the building down.

t.Neverseencombat