Deagle

Desert Eagle is the best handgun ever made.
Change my mind, faggots.

Attached: rental_deserteagle_50[1].jpg (1200x900, 68K)

he doesnt own golden tiger striped in 50 AE

Attached: 1325408600585.jpg (261x169, 15K)

Imagine paying joos 2 grand for one of these clunky pieces of shit

Even the most powerful handgun in the world will do less damage than an average rifle so what's the point?

this

get rekt op

Attached: 1911get.jpg (2000x2000, 3.34M)

What about the Forest Eagle? Heard those were pretty great

What is an "average" rifle? .454 Casull is stronger than everything up to .243 WIN and that's not even close to what the .45-70 BFR can do, which hits for 3500 ft-lbs and beats out .308 in power and nearly approaches .300WM.

The Moonies own the US made ones now.

if your "average rifle" is an AR-15 in 5.56 this is patently false. Hot .44 out of even a moderately-sized revolver will produce more energy

Oversized, insane recoil, deafeningly loud, too heavy for carrying, overpriced, expensive to shoot. A horrible pistol.

Big, heavy, not particularly reliable. Meme gun for retards with more money than sense.

I didn't care for the size reduction and weight cutting on the Urban Eagle

Attached: wildey.jpg (1600x1195, 739K)

5.56 out of an AR will hit fast enough that the temporary cavity will cause tearing. Handguns can't do that even if they do have more energy.

I wish they had a DE carbine.

Here's the thing. You can't get a 50 round drum magazine for the .50AE one and dump an entire paycheck between reloads. The problem with the DE is that they didn't go far enough with it. What would a version with a stock, forward grip, stacked magazines, a red dot, and an extended barrel look like? I don't know but shame on them for not selling it to us.

Attached: terrible rendering.jpg (942x312, 28K)

Shut the fuck up

Objectively wrong again. .460 S&W throws a 200gr projectile 2200fps which will cause much worse cavitation due to the much wider bullet decelerating at a much faster rate. .44 mag could also achieve this easier than 5.56 can if they made some lighter bullets for it in the 100gr range. Velocity is not the only factor in temporary cavitation damage.

I'm sure that makes you feel better.

45-70 will still put about anything on earth down quickly, 5.56 will not, especially once you're outside the fragmentation range for M193.

Once you're into comparable energy levels, handgun or rifle becomes largely irrelevant.

Attached: DesertEagle50ae2.jpg (1600x1200, 614K)

They are infamously unreliable, especially in .357 Magnum and .44 Magnum.