PSA - ATF MEME LOWER

WOW just WOW

Attached: atf.jpg (1200x678, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-approval-15-stripped-lower-receiver.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll probably buy one for shits and giggles.

Lmao
Would attach brace to

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-approval-15-stripped-lower-receiver.html

>S/N: FORM XXXX
I like these guys.

>yes but really no

Attached: 1555471581099m.jpg (829x1024, 65K)

>50 bucks
Too bad Im in cuckifornia and cant make it into a braced pistol

This is begging for a pistol kit and a binary trigger.

>This is begging for a pistol kit and a binary trigger.

And a vertical forward grip with OAL right at 26"

>palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-approval-15-stripped-lower-receiver.html

I WANT IT BUT LIVE IN CUKFORNIA FOR TWO MORE WEEKS. REE!!!

>must be 21 to purchase a rifle lower
what a bunch of hypocritical niggers

honestly, literally grow the fuck up.

>S/N: FORM XXXX
S/N: FORM 4473

my first ar build has been put on hold for the past 5 months for this very fucking reason. Fuck fudds like you, fuck the ATF and fuck jannies.
My faggot dad won't let me use his fucking drill press and im $200 poorer for buying fucking tools and jigs to finish an 80 lower.

Again, I REPEAT:
Fuck fudds
Fuck CIAniggers
And worst of all, FUCK FUCKING JANNIES.

This is begging for a 4 way Safe-Semi-Full-Burst parts kit and me putting a pair of pliers in a liberated custard arab woman's mouth, you fucking pussies.

>euhuehuheuhu pistol braces and a binary hellfire trigger ATF BTFO!!!

You should find one of the ATF seductresses the news articles talk about, and rape one like a stray insect I bragged about catching (speaking of insects if they're insectoids implessives spray tan them otherwise YUEUUCHH i can't fap to that lack of semen contrast1!!!)

Can't lose the goose it flies in and mauls to you death and attacks you by brushing it's wings against you and gouging the eyes of a shitbull out until it's nose makes whiny mutt staccato vocalizations you niggigirs.

>you're a glownigger

Terry A Davis is a funny guy, but Jow Forums is all discord trannies who are attracted to technology because they're weak and loving of BBC in the real world. Jow Forums is real life social unawareness autism /b/ with GEUUUNS. Remember that.

To one of the discord trannies, you made me pet my dog in frustration when you told me traps freeze their sperm before I kill them with a baseball bat strike to the head. It's an improvement over squeezing it's ears until it screams, and making DAE reddit posts about it.

I'm also a fucking gangster who bought a billy club at a Pilot station by larping as a trucker. Many tongues will flutter, and heads will roll around attached to the neck and body due to my blunt trauma slapstick.

*CLONK* only zoomers will get this.

Attached: 4waycustardpartskit.jpg (800x704, 50K)

You never regret buying tools. Buy a drill press while you're at it and quit blaming your dad for trying to make you go outside

Based schizo

18 year olds don't deserve guns.

Literally grow the fuck up.

I bought a walshart drill press and fucking broke the plastic depth gauge, and knocked the yaw alignment of the drill press head off by trying to mill too hard. Last time I'm buying cheap tools. I feel like a nigger. I have made several P80 glocks with my dewalt basedpede baby drill bill smashed bill drill you fucking retard oh yeah powww.

Attached: haaaaa.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Based schizo poster posting from his subterranean armory.

Attached: 1554759549944.jpg (600x600, 85K)

This attitude right here is a great example of why I'm not particularly bothered by the legal age being raised to 21. You're over 18 and your dad doesn't owe you shit. Grow up, kid.

Do you research on what is good and just buy the tools. It won't be useless if you're hobbies require tools. You wanna do some gunsmith shit, oh shit nigger you have a bunch of tools and a bench. If builds are your fetish you got FALs, Uzis, homemade shit, AKs, Galils, poly 80s, ARs, building off surp Mauser actions, re-working a beater, ect. I

based shizposting

Keep booming, retard, any 15 year old can get a glock these days with 2 weeks of a McDonald's wage

doesn't mean they should own it.

Yes it does, faggot, the 2nd amendment was written with the idea that 15 year old boys would have the same military weaponry as the soldiers they might have to kill

If your dad was a chad like mine, he'd fill out the 4473 for you lmao, beta "male"

Literally does, eurotrash.

Agelet detected
>Fuck fucking jannies
I'll give you that one. Based

>Wah my daddy won't give me free stuff, fuck grown ups.

Fucking zoomers, man.

BASED schizoposter!

Attached: 1554325431677.jpg (863x867, 284K)

Any father that denies his son the use of his tools is an absolute failure as a father. And you act shocked when they grow up hating you

xD what a HILARIOUS meme I really love Facebook for this quality original content

Considering he posts on Jow Forums he probably caught him being autistic and cross dressing. You would be lucky to live in the same house with me, less use my tools after that shit.

What a dumb, entitled sentiment. I can think of plenty of legitimate reasons for a father not to allow his son to use his power tools and all we know is that this entitled zoomer is denied access, not why. Maybe skirting federal law, no matter how it infringes 2A, isnt something to which he wants to be an accessory. It might make him a bootlicker but I would hardly say that's grounds to call him a failure as a father.

Literally none, boomer faggot. If your kid wants to use a tool, you teach him how, and if he can't, that's your fault

All this time you spend complaining about your father you could be spending earning money to get a drill press, just saying. Keep screaming into the void if it makes you feel better, though.

So you admit the entire point is you're just asshurt the kid has more initiative than the prick with the dusty drill press. If all of your "reasons" are invalidated by your kid just buying one himself, it proves you just don't want anyone touching your precious material wealth lest it lose value. Typical boomer shit

Not him but I'm a father of 3, if my sons wanted to know how to properly use my tools I'd teach them safety and respect just as any other gun. The prime principles of economy is learning to pass a skill down to someone else. What do you think is going to happen if you suddenly can't use your tools because of some sort of unforeseen accident? Teaching your kids valuable skills is the only way forward in a good society. My kids will probably be the ones teaching your kid how not to be a fuck up because daddy thinks the kids these days need to learn on their own. Don't push your problems onto society. Fix them yourself you degenerate trash.

Me again, never mind. You are right. I just read everything else the kid wrote up above. Stupid little teenager.

you created a thread for this?

Attached: gus.jpg (720x718, 33K)

it's perfectly legal to buy and own a rifle at 18 in the state I live in, as it is in almost every other state
fuck off back to discord you anti gun faggot

I don't know why you assume I'm a boomer this whole time. I'm 30. I told him there were plenty of legitimate reasons and even gave one example. He continues to repeat "Literally none" like an autistic child with a tic. It's obvious he's beyond reason. Next best thing is to offer the suggestion of doing something about it instead of crying. I guess that makes me asshurt, though.

Exactly. I don't think his ability to use the press was called into question, just access. I probably wouldn't let my son use my drill press either if he's going around calling me a faggot on the internet.

I just want the M4gery lower to come out already. That leaked chart of meme lowers has said its "coming soon" for months now.

So cringy. Reminder reddit eats these up, guess you all have to follow your home board

My problem is that he is trying to do something illegal that can get you caught up in it. If caught and asked for, the next person they will be looking at is you and your business. But being 18, he can damn well dig his own hole if he so happens to have to do it so early.

>boomers ITT literally defending not letting their own children use tools

Holy shit you all really are a god damn plague.

It's not illegal to manufacture, purchase, or possess a pistol before the age of 21, nor 18 in most states. The only legal matter in question is the method of acquisition. Anyone can buy a gun off anyone willing to sell one, it's merely gun stores that provide restriction

Agreed, and I tried to hit on that earlier. I wouldn't want to potentially be an accessory either.

Feels good to be able to buy my own power tools. You should try employment.

>PULL YERSELF UP BY DEM BOOTSTRAPS BOI

it's your fucking kid you god damn jew loving boomer. Probably give your money to Israel but won't give any to your children.

What's the point in having shit if you dont share it with your kids?

>I wouldn't want to be accessory to my son owning a gun
Failure
A
I
L
U
R
E

You're not a kid in the eyes of the law. I'm confused as to what you're expecting. Do you want us to treat you like a kid or a grown up? Sounds like you want the best of both.

That's how every single generation before worked. You can't take that shit with you when you die, idiot, so if you didn't teach your kid how to use it, he'll just toss it in a scrap heap and bitch about how much of a faggot you were his whole life and the overall quality of life on this planet drops another degree. Don't be part of that cycle

I don't care. Grow the fuck up, little one. You need it.

The whole point is passing down to your children you selfish fucking jew boomer. Knowledge and items, and skills. Youre a selfish bitch. Bet you love donating to "muh veteruns" and Israel don't you?

Even if the dad doesn't "owe" him anything, not wanting to help his son on a project like this is tier faggotry.
Also this whole "move out at 18" shit is jewish manipulation designed to increase degeneracy among young people and encourage them to go into more debt.

And this attitude is why eventually I'm gonna snap and kill Jews.

Except unlike him I am fully grown (29)
People like you are perfect targets.

>leaked chart of meme lowers
Somebody post it, I haven't seen it.

It's becoming increasingly more obvious why your dad doesn't feel comfortable lending you a drill press to finish your lower.

It is all Jewish manipulation. If you have a child you owe it to the child to treat them well. Period. Love your kids. It isnt hard.

If your kid takes an interest in working with tools, MAKING things. Nurture it. I dont see what's hard about this.

Man I fucking hate boomers and their Jewish culture bullshit. Youre exactly right about the move out at 18 shit too. This country is sick

>literally no arguments
You either are or had a terrible father

Were not all the same guy you deluded fucking Alzheimers boomer. More than one guy hates you fuckers

Hey person who is having trouble, GiB dads info.
Once I'm done he WILL help you.

>This
His details and we will punish him for the sin of not helping you have a gun.

I fail to see how refusing to arm the next school (or I guess synagogue in this case) shooter would make me a terrible father.

It's ok to kill Jews.

Jews are not people and its ok to shoot their kids.

>29
Holy shit you're an embarrassment. Also grow the fuck up, retard.

literally a 30 year old boomer

Attached: tumblr_pqan5ld7Se1wc0q50_540.jpg (540x402, 62K)

So you're saying you raised a school shooter as a son?

Guess what bud, if you kid shoots up a school that's on you, too

Don't spare kikes

Attached: 1555734256082.jpg (900x506, 457K)

>trolled by satan himself

Attached: 1512896793127.jpg (348x200, 21K)

I love that there's is no red flag law here.

Grow up.

Fair point, but I don't think arming him after his psychosis has surfaced would make the situation any better.

Absolutely based and schizopilled

Attached: 0A31B973-4FDE-4A78-B580-14390998D10E.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

Checked based Scitzo. May you psychocuck amany ATF pozbots wives with your techno-mind cock. mindrape all before you.

Attached: Sadluigi.jpg (250x198, 5K)

We'll we're all just waiting for you to die so hating kikes can return to it's rightful place as common knowledge alongside the fact the sky is blue and that which goes up must come back down.

I am fully grown.
That's what you don't get.
I am just willing to kill Jews.

Hey kid if you are still in thread I'll give you a private transfer of a ar.
Gib some contact and I'll GiB ar.

Deserve aint got nothing to do with it. They have a right to own guns.

I'm doing this less to help you, and more to spite your father.

who says you cant though?

>drill press
>broke it trying to mill
Yeah, that's about right. There's a reason why mills and drill presses aren't the same thing. Buy a mill if you want to mill.

I read that as incest

It’s illegal to turn a rifle into a pistol and I don’t think you can register ar pistols anymore. CA legal ar pistols are mega gay anyways. With all things though, you can do whatever you want, just not legally. Not that anyone really cares about the law around here as long as you ain’t breaking NFA

What's a Jannie?

buy once cry for a month with machining tools.

Yeah this is going on my AR pistol

No, actually it was written with the idea that the military (which was called the militia since the standing army was a meme at that point) had the right to military armaments (as was proven in many a court case), not so agelet 15 year old fudds-in-training driving Daddy's lifted pickup would have RPGs.

>jews are the only guard against supposed Eastern hordes
>whine "free palestine"
Jow Forums never did say consistency was its thing

based, a chad father would 'gift' you one

easy purchase didn't even need to consider it

Attached: 1404188641309.gif (500x400, 268K)

Holy fuck absolutely hilarious

>My faggot dad won't let me use his fucking drill press and im $200 poorer for buying fucking tools and jigs
>WAHHH I had to do adult things and buy my own stuff
We should raise the voting age to 25 because of faggots like you