Where you at NRA shills?

now that the dirty laundry is coming out...

ammoland.com/2019/04/nras-dirty-laundry-exposed-as-pro-gun-group-cleans-house/#axzz5lrFc9gIU

archive of original new yorker story: archive.is/RzYL7

inb4 "I can't read that much words."

Attached: NRAaSHIT.jpg (720x556, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYKjjcIKGGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ack-Mac Ack-Mac Ack-Mac!

Attached: Martians.jpg (650x366, 63K)

>trusting the New Yorker to accurately and fairly report on gun issues
Back to Shareblue with you

>now that the dirty laundry is coming out
aka
>STOP SUPPORTING THOSE CHILD MURDERERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a fucking word salad that said nothing but innuendo for four paragraphs, including this totally unbiased gem
>During WWII, people held up two fingers and declared “V for Victory!” I have to admit that when I heard the news about the suit against Ack-Mac, I smiled. The thought of NRA brass and Ack-Mac executives going at each other in a cage match really tickled me. In celebration, I figuratively raised the familiar one-finger salute that has long represented our seemingly futile struggle with the NRA leadership, and transitioned it into the two-finger sign of the “V,” not for Victory, but for Vindication.
They're suing a PR company for a contract dispute and wrongful billing, whoopity fucking doo! There's no real reason to read it any further.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYKjjcIKGGw

>They're suing a PR company for a contract dispute and wrongful billing

lol you didn't read anything but the headlines. Just like the USA the NRA as you think it exists is a complete lie.

>reeeeeeeing intensifies

BTW, notice the exact same phrasing in the OP of both threads about “dirty laundry” being revealed. That should be all the proof you all need that this is a Shareblue raid coming straight off a Soros script.

>you didn't read more than the headlines
>quote posts the entire third paragraph
You're not a very smart one, are you?

Yeah it couldn't be because the phrase "dirty laundry" is in the title of the ammoland article. IT MUST BE A CONSIRACY MUH NRA A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

The ammoland article is more illuminating of what the lawsuit actually means. It goes deeper than a typical vendor dispute.

Funny how you made the exact same argument with the exact same phrasing on the other thread, too.

>goes to other thread linked in this one
>ctrl+f dindu
>no results

Funny how I didn't even know there was another thread but please keep talking about everything except what a complete fraud current year NRA is.

Yup - you argue like an SJW shill, with that arrogant know-it-all pedantic “gotcha” style. Which is because you actually *are* an SJW shill.

>”Trust us, goys - the NRA are really a fraud! This article from (((The New Yorker))) says so!”
Go away, Shareblue

I'm sure these anti-NRA shills will post timestamps with their guns, or maybe a timestamped receipt of their donation to the GOA. Let's all just wait patiently.

Hey OP, how many more I M P L E S S I V E threads do I have to make today for Soros to pay me full time?
You should probably stop arguing like a Jew if you want to blend in here, maybe go ask MASSA Soros for a few pointers on manipulating the goyim too

Can't wait for the NRA to die. Day of the retirement home soon

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-180530.jpg (652x652, 207K)

Fuck the NRA

Attached: 1555970858477729537159.jpg (3264x1836, 1.9M)

still looks like shit

It's illustrative of the (wrong) direction the NRA has taken, where it seems to be focused now on it's own survival as an orginization, rather than as a supporter and defender of a (supposedly) Constitutionally guaranteed right.

I admit they have done well here in Kentucky, helping us achieve Constitutional Carry, but that was something that would happen here, eventually without the NRA. They just sped the process along.

Meanwhile there are a sad number of public ranges in the state, and that number is shrinking.

lol stay mad faggot. I got some new grips coming so get your body ready for new pics.

Talk to some florida or oregon bros. All the NRA did there was take people's money and not do shit to help the fight.

Fuck you two have some awfully similar handwriting. Not saying you ARE samefag but thats eerie

> LaPierre’s total compensation was reported at $1.4 million, or about $117,000 per month
Sucks, but this is old news. Multiple lifetime members have been saying for years that the majority of the board exists to protect LaPierre's position.

> On April 12, 2019, the NRA sued Ackerman McQueen for over-billing and lack of transparency.
About damn time. I didn't like most of Ackerman's work, but the turns out they were pulling standard consulting bullshit too.

> In 2017, the N.R.A. paid M.M.P. nearly twelve million dollars. At the same time, it directed almost eight hundred thousand dollars to a firm called Allegiance Creative Group, for “fundraising counsel.” Allegiance doesn’t have a Web site, but, according to state filings, at least ten of its fifteen employees also work at M.M.P.
This is the basic gist of the story that keeps happening. Ackerman said spend X dollars with these companies. Those companies were nearly always friends of Ackerman, and they overbilled the fuck out of the NRA.

There's also the repeating trend where a former high level employee for the NRA leaves and proceeds to get a job immediately with the consulting firm they oversaw back at the NRA. Revolving doors aren't really new in DC, but it looks like these guys over-billed the NRA as well while they were there.

If you read the sources listed in the New Yorker article, my only question is how the fuck did upper management get away with this shit for so long? Did anyone on the slightly lower ladders not care? Did it have to get so bad that someone inside the NRA snitched to a Trace reporter, because that's what it looks like.

I swear to God, the only good thing that might come out of this is ditching the ancient fucking boomers off the board and getting some new 2nd amendment absolutist blood on there.

not mad just saying it is ugly
don't be so defensive

It's weird, I'm willing to bet we've got similar taste in guns too, I've admired his revolver in other threads before

Anyone who still gives money to the NRA is pretty much beyond hope.

>I swear to God, the only good thing that might come out of this is ditching the ancient fucking boomers off the board and getting some new 2nd amendment absolutist blood on there.

The board has ZERO power. None. After the takeover in the 70s by la'derriere all the bylaws were changed to make sure something similar could never happen again.

This same shit flares up at calguns. Old dormant zero post count accounts suddenly light up with anti nra saber rattling. To them, the answer isn't to donate to goa or any of the many other pro gun groups, we have to STOP GIVING MONEY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very predicable.

If anyone here is window licking retarded enough to care about what these anti gun fucktards say, feel free to stop donating to the nra. There are plenty of other groups doing good things for our community. But just remember, not donating anything to any pro gun group is the goal of these fuckwits. They want gun organizations gone.

I also said this in the other anti donation thread.

This. Second NRA thread up now. For some reason their handlers aren't handling them.

Attached: IMG_5691.jpg (750x573, 78K)

>STOP LOOKING AT FACTS KEEP GIVING MONEY GOYIM

if you want to give money give it to one of the other groups you dumb boomer

If you aren't donating money, you don't have any reason to care about this.

>organization that takes away rights takes money for no benefit and boomers continue donating

I care about people who take my rights away

the NRA doesn't support gun rights, at best its purely a PAC for conservatives.

Rights for what? You're not a gun owner, you're just a faggot shill

So what are you going to do about it? No perfect option completely free of any flaws so you just do nothing? I'm sure that works out ever.

support the SFA or GOA

So who, or from where, does LaPieere maintain his CEO position in the case of a non-profit?