NRA dirty laundry aired, shows them $30 Million in the red

ammoland.com/2019/04/nras-dirty-laundry-exposed-as-pro-gun-group-cleans-house/

>On April 12, the National Rifle Association filed suit in a Virginia court, accusing their long-time PR company, Ackerman McQueen, of failing to provide detailed billing, and failure to disclose contracts with NRA staff and officers that might demonstrate a conflict of interest, including an Ack-Mac contract with NRA President Ollie North.

Shits about to hit the fan lads, this might be the end of the NRA as we know it.

Attached: nra_logo.jpg (464x460, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/General/NRA-Dirty-Laundry/5-2213518/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup, looks like the Shareblue shill crew just got their orders from daddy Soros.

>over $30 million in the red
>retirement fund is in negative numbers to the tune of almost $60 million
>Ack-Mack’s take from the NRA in 2017 was over $40 million

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. No wonder they send me aggressive spam mail constantly, they're $90 million in the hole. How the fuck do you even let something get that bad? Guess all my eggs are going to be in the GOA basket from now on.

Attached: 1550201268928.jpg (330x381, 19K)

Well, RIP NRA DGU lawyer service. Look on the bright side user, they can't make any more "compromises" any more

BTW, notice the exact same phrasing in the OP of both threads about “dirty laundry” being revealed. That should be all the proof you all need that this is a Shareblue raid coming straight off a Soros script.

anons pls, think of the chilluns

Thank God. Midway USA and and other gun shops can throw their backing behind a decent gun org now.

Perfect, more money and attention for GOA.

Not claiming they are perfect but better than the NRA taking your money, wasting it on paychecks and hookers, only to then cry for more money and go bankrupt.

>NRA’s Dirty Laundry Exposed as Pro-Gun Group Cleans House
Dude, its the phrasing that in the title of ops article from fucking ammoland. Not everything is some spoopy shareblue conspiracy.

You’d think one of these two shill threads that appeared within a couple minutes of each other would vary their phrasing from the article title or each other, but nope - they didn’t. This has the signs of a coordinated raid written all over it, as do basically all the anti-NRA shill threads that pop up here.

Take your meds schizo

>this might be the end of the NRA as we know it.
Fuck off faggots.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

What the fuck are they spending money on? Its sure not defending our god damn rights

Fuck off you retarded trumpnigger redditor. This isnt your home sub reddit and no one likes you. Go back to defending big daddy philosemite over there and talking about Q anons next master plan.

user they've literally been taking it just so you do not have it. That money goes directly to themselves as a reward for having tricked you out of it.

Lol op here, well at least your right about there being two threads, there wasn't one up while I was writing, probably should have checked again before I posted.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: Trumpstein.jpg (720x720, 26K)

I'm glad ive never donated to the NRA. Peak boomer.

All the way back to the nfa too. What a scummy org. Hope everyone takes their money elsewhere, give someone else control.

It has the signs of two dudes were both browsing arfcom and saw the thread there...

ar15.com/forums/General/NRA-Dirty-Laundry/5-2213518/

NRA a shit.

Probably hookers, blow, and golden parachutes for top execs.

Attached: 1551501184735.jpg (487x644, 76K)

who cares, it wouldnt matter anyway. wed probably have more gun rights if it werent for the NRA

As you Shareblue shitheads aren’t busy spamming arfcom, too. You know about the thread there because you started it, and started this one, too.

It makes me feel like someone who hates both the NRA and Trump is spamming the board, and that person draws a Soros paycheck.

>SHUT IT DOWN

>hates trump and the NRA

Yes its called people who care about gun rights.

MIGA! Trust the plan!

>What the fuck are they spending money on?
Being money laundering kikes. The biggest mistake that grass roots republicans continue to make, is letting zionists disguised as American tradition loving whites, tear their country apart.

By making an NFA item without giving the government it's tax, you're doing far more than these bald-faced liars ever did. Fuck the e-celeb youtubers who shill this organization too. Hickuck fuddyfive. Gatekeeping Dungeonkeeper motherfucker, Fuck you, shut the fuck up!!!

Attached: RunNig.jpg (960x1280, 68K)

I'm sure these anti-NRA shills will post timestamps with their guns, or maybe a timestamped receipt of their donation to the GOA. Let's all just wait patiently.
>inb4 blurry shot of airs*ft gun with nose sticking into frame

So is Jeff Knox a shareblue shill too? Have you even been paying attention to how ineffective and downright counter productive the NRA has been in recent years? Are you ignorant of the financial problems the NRA has due to its' general incompetence?

Why would you support such an obviously worthless institution? lemme guess you still think it can be fixed and that board still has the power to fix it? lol get fucked mate. If anything you're the shareblue trying to prop up this fucking bullshit organization so that nothing truly effective can replace it. I really don't give a fuck because I am past thinking we'll be able to vote our way out of what's coming in this country.

Harden your heart. Shit is gonna get spicy.

Couldn't agree more. Stopped watching that faggot boomer when he showed his true colors. Fuck niggeroir too.

The arfcom member has been there since 04 you fucking idiot. Learn to read. Go back to the_Donald.

The NRA is $30 mil in the hole regardless of who you hear the news from. Cry about phantom shills all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the NRA got themselves into this situation through gross mismanagement and incompetence.

FUCK YOU DISCORD TRANNIES IM GOING TO GO PUT MONEY IN MY NRA ACCOUNT NOW AND MAKE A DONATION JUST TO RUB IT IN YOUR FAT DYKE FACES

>IM DONATING TO AN ANTI GUN GROUP TO RUB IT IN YOUR FACE ANTI GUNNERS

Take your meds qtard.

I'M GOING TO THE BANK!

Cool, hope you've got a lot to donate, they're $30,000,000+ in the hole after all. But for real, fuck the NRA, it's GOA's time to rise and take their place as the true defenders of the 2nd.

Attached: 1553295605115.jpg (470x470, 50K)

>he actually drives to the bank to manage his finances
true boomer confirmed

This same shit flares up at calguns. Old dormant zero post count accounts suddenly light up with anti nra saber rattling. To them, the answer isn't to donate to goa or any of the many other pro gun groups, we have to STOP GIVING MONEY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very predicable.

If anyone here is window licking retarded enough to care about what these anti gun fucktards say, feel free to stop donating to the nra. There are plenty of other groups doing good things for our community. But just remember, not donating anything to any pro gun group is the goal of these fuckwits. They want gun organizations gone.

>saber rattling
Boomer detected. Deny reality all you want, failing to raise the next generation only guarantees their contempt for all your sacred cows

NRA is gay
GOA is GOAt

I'm a whatever is the top level member of SAF

Close, you guessed just one generation off. Oh, do you have a firearm? If not, why do you care about the nra? Oh, and are you me? If not, why do you care so much about how I spend my money?

>Boomer detected
>sacred cows
something about kettles, etc. etc.

>you only care about gun rights if you give your money to this corrupt group that hates gun rights
Psh okay boomer

>>Close, you guessed just one generation off.
Gen X are boomers too.

You are sure pushy when it comes to people spending not your money.
Let me guess- zoomers are also boomers.

You are no zoomer.

I highly doubt moms demand want me to donate to the GOA instead, considering GOA won't work with them on red flag laws.

Pretty much everyone born after WWII until about 1993 could just die tomorrow and the world would experience no great loss

Attached: missuhitler.png (590x280, 30K)

Except that they do, because they know that unlike the NRA, the GOA are literal nobodies with no lobbying power at all, so your money is totally wasted on them.

Pretending that's true for a minute, I'd rather fund people doing nothing than people actively pushing for red flag laws and bumpstock bans.

Faggot.

>just don't spend any money goyim, not unless it's to the NRA

Well I want you to donate to the goa, even if it means less going to the nra. If you want to give to the nra, also cool. There is a large astroturf roots push to end all donations to these organizations, and after the progress with the standard capacity ban this crap is going to get worse.