Are there any jobs which give you access to combat situations but they're not requiring you to be in barracks 24/7 like...

Are there any jobs which give you access to combat situations but they're not requiring you to be in barracks 24/7 like the military does?

Contractor jobs are cool as fuck but they never take people unless they're some spec ops super rambo commando

Attached: application-form.jpg (600x579, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deM6R96hnf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really. Join a volunteer group fighting in Ukraine. Wont pay much probably.

Attached: 1423683953838.jpg (600x399, 55K)

Contractor jobs are mixed, maritime ones are a lot more lenient on hiring (will hire lots of ex-Coast Guard, Marines, and even fucking Merchant Mariners but depends on company) but actual boots-on-ground contractors are some hardcore motherfuckers. You're really just limited to foreign volunteer militias in places like Ukraine and Syria right now.

Ok why the fuck you want to do something that stupid? Secondly you stupid ass needs to join a national military to learn some discipline.

Without any police/military experience the best you can do is probably being a mallcop
Do you want to be a mall cop?
I dont think so - just enlist already,faggot

Attached: 53502722_1012453045614095_6678352624028221440_o.jpg (962x730, 131K)

ya sure !

go work at mcdonalds wendys burger king downtown some city

How fucking stupid are you dude it's 2019. Combat is now exchanging fire with a fucking goat farmer who's entire life is worth like 15 USD or getting in a bar fight with a nigger covered in shitty face tats who has a preK understanding of English. Joining the military to go to combat isn't for heros, it's for retards.

Attached: ng.jpg (474x691, 74K)

Police in a large city if you're 'murican. Prison guards as well, but no guns unless in armed post. I enjoyed my time as a CO because of this. Start working out though or you're gonna catch a shank.

Fuck off, I don't want to join the military I want to be a badass Merc.
Working out? Why would you work out when you have a gun?

Attached: melreact.jpg (634x858, 110K)

>filename

Coast Guard

>never take people unless they’re spec ops
Is this true? My recruiter said after I get out (I’m Airborne 11X) that I can get a job as a security contractor

Big truth right here; the job you want is illegal.
Be it drugs, gun running, or anything of that sort. But, the most Jow Forums jobs out there are frowned upon by the .gov.

baby steps first faggot

>my recruiter said.

but yeah you can get a job, but the first few years of pay won't be great

yeah get killed by russia and when you die, ltcol ivan will call your mama and tell her you are dead.

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=deM6R96hnf0

nice of him

the maritime ones are a fucking shitshow to get hired on for, they want a laundry list of certs and training most coasties and marines will never get unless they were FAST company or other interdiction units

true.. gotta love the 21st century

Yeah, fuck all these foreign ops and shit. Here's what you do if you're not American: Sneak into Mexico, cross the border in the U.S., buy a gun at a gun show, then trace your steps backwards killing every person you cross along the way. Don't stop until you've executed and entire coach bus full of illegals and their coyote smugglers. Good luck user.

>guys bunching up in formation, all the time
So this is what warfare without either side having air superiority or drones looks like? Even with artillery being a threat, this is dumb.

>you just want to be a merc
>don't want to be in the military
jesus fucking christ
write this "goal" of yours off then because you will for sure never make it
dumb fuck

Go do EOD for a few years, everyone needs a crazy mofo to do EOD

everything about this comment is retarded.

This. Starting career in corrections before going to a local/state PD is a good path. You get a lot of experience handling nogs and verbal deescalation.

>Working out? Why would you work out when you have a gun?
Nice bait. But just in case you're serious: You always need a broad array of self-defense skills. Verbal judo, grappling, striking, edged/blunt weapons, and firearms. The broader your array of self-defense skills, the less likely you'll find yourself in a legal jam.

The short answer is no. Nobody that actually sends guys into combat situations (and expects them to come back alive) will hire randoms with no mil/leo experience.
The military is basically college if you want to get into that line of work.

As other anons said, you only option would be to become a war tourist in some volunteer battalion somewhere. You'd get your combat fix but it's also very likely you'd be killed in action or just arrested when you come back home. Most western governments frown on that sort of thing.

War is messy.

Attached: Communists.gif (500x300, 987K)

and taking the trench... obvious bobbie trap tunnel. crawl outside noobs

Not sure how current it still is, but oil rigs in some parts of the world require armed guards to shoot at attacking pirates.

That's what I mean. Obviously the trench you can walk straight up is a fatal funnel to landmines, a machine gun nest, or preferably both. Obviously men are expendable, but if you walk for 100 meters and you don't encounter direct resistance, you're walking in a trap.

this user speaks truth

The most Jow Forums jobs are not jobs, they are actions normal people won't take

>i wanna be a bad ass merc
Shit neegrow, that's all you had to say. Just go on down to Triple Canopy's home office and tell them what you told us.

Might as well just kys, Ukrainian generals are corrupt and constantly rat out their own troops

That and there are plenty of ex military lining up to apply for those jobs.

Nigger NCOs and Officers don’t live in Barracks

that was interesting to watch. got anything similar?

Attached: E38F9A06-8470-4D30-9AB1-C925760D1641.jpg (991x667, 179K)

Why don't mercenary companies hire guys with no experience just to sift through all the shit until they get guys that live through hell and become experienced?

Op here
Not me
I just want to have a life outside the military too

And if you impersonate me again i'll rip your legs outta your ass you fucking nigger

why would they when they can just pick candidates from the never ending steady stream of military guys getting out of service?

Not american but might go to US just to get into US military which would be pretty much paradise (don't want to join it in my country because it's literal hell on earth and a shitload of guys off themselves just to stop serving here)

Been working out and practicing kickboxing for like 5 years now

Can confirm, was ratted on by Ukrainian generals

t. American who fought in the ATO

Craig?

Gonna need a story time here bud...

Because it's a giant waste of money and time.

Attached: 16999184_10154139765165563_737575074521713740_n.jpg (261x195, 11K)

>just found out last week that I have a compression fracture in my lower back after I went and got an x-ray to see if my posture was normal
>there's no real pain or issues except that I get a bit stiff if I'm in the same position for literal hours
>Australian defence force won't let me serve as the fracture is a liability
>want to be a spook ten years down the track, had planned on spending six in the air force as an intelligence officer
>now have no clue what other Jow Forums related jobs are out there that will demonstrate experience with intelligence
What should I do? Basically straight out of uni, I'm thinking of applying for organisations like the federal police or border force but I've got no idea how strict the requirements are for that and I feel like you already need experience before you could really apply. I'm pretty fit and was pinning my hopes on military so no idea what to do now.

post body

>....how?
Same answer as the fuckwit yesterday.
Same answer as tomorrow's fuckwit.
>Join the military

>wanting to do this shit job

you will have a more fulfilling life working construction

Why WOULD you hire some dink that’s never experienced getting shot at that would shit their pants at the first sign of contact and fuck everything up?
It’s business, and they aren’t trying to fuck their revenue stream up for some moron like OP who think’s his larping counts for experience