Imagine buying an inferior pistol caliber carbine

Imagine buying an inferior pistol caliber carbine

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (1500x398, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being offended at other people buying guns they like

Attached: PPSh.jpg (3968x2976, 3.93M)

Attached: 1428123353644.jpg (2557x2560, 990K)

Imagine using them to win a war

>he didnt buy the Cx4

imagine thinking you can actually aim 500m
and buying a rifle that uses a rifle cartridge necked down to a pistol caliber round (intermediate caliber rifles like AR/M family)

9mm pdws have more stopping power than your average 223 / 556 as the cartridge is necked down to a bullet similar to 22lr, which is smaller than 9mm.

if you're actually shooting at 500, you're better off using 7.62 or 500 blackout so that way you can actually penetrate the plate of whatever you're aiming at so far away. 5.56 starts tumbling at 300.

for close range engagements, pdws/smgs are better as they have a faster muzzle velocity and stopping power within the shorter range.

>inb4 why not just use handguns
small barrel, less accuracy.

>inb4 why not just use shotguns
there really isn't any reason why not to besides babies crying about game loads and hump weight of shells.

Attached: action phase 1.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

These threads are ninja marketing, right? Like, the ratio of Ruger PC threads to threads about CX4s or PTRs is dramatic.

Attached: DSC_1409.jpg (1152x768, 253K)

>or he didn't buy the TNW

I love how Eisenhower is making Churchill look like a bitch

PTRs cost 1600, CX4 cost 700ish(?) the ruger can be grabbed for $400

Who has that PPSH clone image?

Bump for pic

Unironically, there's comparisons with the Hipoint carbine that make the Ruger look kind of bad pricewise. They're both very simple direct blowbacks, the Ruger should be way cheaper than it is.

This, I love my Hi Point .40 carbine

I hate the poorfag so much. Singing it unironically every day. youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

He was an elderly alcoholic by this point.

Here it is

Attached: 1555283216300m.jpg (1024x418, 35K)

Thanks damn I want that

Tbf have you ever tried to shoulder a gun while wearing a suit? Fucking sucks.

inferior to what?

I wish those kits weren't 900 bucks. I could justify it for that. But 400 more gets me a fucking pkm.

What the fuck even is this dumpster fire of a post. Is there a brainlet translator in the house? Or this faggots tard wrangler?

what even this comment? is this a fag who stretches his denial phase so long he could tightrope the panama canal with it? Present a counter or keep your reeeing to a contained length, neo-fudd.

Attached: bob.jpg (480x356, 8K)

alternatively, shut up new fag.

Heck of a shotgun

not without a modified drum mag

Attached: 20190419_171808-01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.86M)

>9mm pdws have more stopping power
oh boy here comes the fuddlore

>magwell outside of the pistol grip
>non-telescoped bolt

Attached: absolutely groundhog.jpg (435x326, 39K)

>doesn't realize clean piercing shots from entry to exit do less damage than a properly mushroomed round
oh boy here comes the neo-fudd lore

also how retarded are you that you think pdws are fuddlore? probably don't even know about tumbling physics or sweet spots

> 9mm pdws have more stopping power than your average 223 / 556 as the cartridge is necked down to a bullet similar to 22lr, which is smaller than 9mm.

Assuming this is not bait, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING BRAINLET READ A BOOK!

Enter, the new .40 s&w Ruger PC

Attached: SmartSelect_20190423-000404_Chrome.jpg (1074x1104, 315K)

> he thinks people use plain-jane ball ammo 5.56 when fighting human targets

LMAO

Why would you even want a 40 carbine?

I'd use it for close quarters while listening to Major Lazer through my earpro

I wish they made it in 45ACP for suppressed shooting.

>everything he knows about guns he read in a book

quit memeing and go to a range poor fag
armor piercing ammo is illegal. so yeah you are using ball ammo. or you're a poorfag who dreams of tungsten tipped 5.56, not realizing you can never afford it or import it from china

> armor piercing ammo is illegal. so yeah you are using ball ammo.
You must get all your info from video games, nigger. Are you seriously telling me you've never heard of soft points or IMI razor core. Have you ever even shot a gun?

try shooting an SBR without hearing protection
>literally no one in that pic is wearing even cotton balls

have you? soft points don't penetrate rifle plate in cqc.

>armor piercing ammo is illegal.
So just how big of a retard are you? Did they make you wear the helmet or sit in the corner when you had your episodes?

have fun getting arrested at the range
and/or
thinking your shitty brand can actually penetrate rifle plate

Attached: ok retard.png (597x358, 286K)

There is nothing illegal about owning or using AP ammo.

Cool, so how long before someone gives us the .357 Sig barrel with the free floating handguard plus a non-retarded drum mag we actually want for this carbine and we can bring it all home with a modern PPSH?

try using 224 boz or tungsten tipped 308 at the range then
have fun user :))))))))))

> soft points don't penetrate rifle plate in cqc
Lmao imagine thinking that that is the use case we're talking about here. You were the one who came into this thread tarding out about how pistol caliber carbines were better because "muh 9mm is bigger than 5.56mm". Well a 9mm sure as shit isn't going through any plate. Go put on your special helmet.

AP ammo is only illegal for FFLs to sell, not for people to own or shoot.

good troll post

>he bought the Ruger!
laughinggirls.jpg

Attached: 1553809625996.jpg (1732x894, 689K)

The Dead Kennedys are a bunch of pro-establishment faggots and you're a faggot for singing their faggot song you fucking faggot

Watch lucky gunners recent ammo video. Pistol caliber rounds do not have the velocity to approach effective intermediate rounds like 5.56. Not even out of your barrel.

The guy in that video was purposely spreading false information. 2200 fps is an arbitrary number that may work for certain calibers with certain ammo, but there are plenty of other factors that go into TSC damage. Bullet diameter will contribute to faster energy transfer which will cause faster cavitation granted you hit the actual floor of 1700fps for .40 and bigger.

Nor do most rounds unless we are talking high end rounds or low end plates. Basically why shooting drills to head and pelvic girdle exist.

That thing is ugly as fuck, user.

Tried reading comprehension you fucking homo? Yeah, I agree, they only wrote one good song and they wrote it by accident. Fuck poorfags, kill them all.

Not great, but it is objectively better than the Ruger and makes the best of the retarded magazine design. The spacegun aesthetic is let down by being a 9mm though, especially a 9mm with a 16" barrel.