In a cucked country pic related remains the best "tool" to defend yourself on a daily basis and on the go

In a cucked country pic related remains the best "tool" to defend yourself on a daily basis and on the go.

Prove me the fuck wrong.

Attached: spray-au-poivre-sabre-red-crossfire-mk3-jet-fin-10-oc.jpg (1100x1422, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uak1IeVxQ0g
youtu.be/t2Y2cEFKthM?t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=UStrWeN7bbI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q23P91rB4_8
youtube.com/watch?v=ojuH8axm0ec
youtube.com/watch?v=YrGXfDGyRWo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRKlCR-4qYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kicks your spray out of your hands
Now what

These sprays have a decent range of action. I don't know what special kind of leg you have to manage to kick this shit three meters away.

Just move your hand a bit

as though being disarmed is a flaw that only this weapon has. fucking faggot.

Pepper spray is based.

So you're going to draw your spray when someone is within range automatically all the time?

Look at this nigger.

You KNOW when a confrontation is going to happen. If i can feel that shit will escalate, yes, i will draw it. Although i won't be theatrical about it.

PMJB Vol 1. Formaldehyde in a modified spray bottle.

You're not going to feel anything when I kick you in the head after kicking the pepper spray out of your hands

I live in a faggy state run by anti scumbags. Carry pepper spray along with a pistol so as to have an option aside from shooting Tyrone in the face and ending up in prison because I wasnt willing to bend over for .gov's chosen people.

Attached: NIG.jpg (639x437, 51K)

Extremely high powered flashlight is better. Even during the day it can be used to blind some one, then you smash them in the face with it. Mace usually has spray back that you'll get and not really all that effective.

draw the pepper spray first, wait for mr karate faggot to kick it out of your hand, then shoot that nigger.

>kicks the flashlight out of your hands
Now what big guy

>kick your post out of your keyboard

Now how do you post though lad

Okay dork.

>Even during the day it can be used to blind some one
No it can't.

They're illegal weapons in my country.
Not that they would be great, because it doesn't actually take a lot to power through them.

When you're busy kicking, Tyrone The Titan will put you in a headlock and fuck you in the ass.

Never leave your house without your Personal Defense Nigger.

Missing the point

>headlock meme
Why the sudden fixation on black rape? Is there something you want to address here?

Yes it can, go pick up some thing like the fenix tk09 and try it.

>you know when a confrontation is going to happen
Literally retarded.

>Literally retarded.
Literally retarded.

If you can't tell when Tyrone is about to swing i got some bad news lad.

Gonna cry? Piss your pants maybe? Maybe shit and cum?

Attached: 15559765223516730103621491619536.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

must be this niggerfaggot's first time here

Get it straight, I'm talking about my Personal Defense Nigger defending me from the kick-nigger by raping him.

I have a 950 lumen FourSevens (aka not chinese lumens) and there's NO WAY it'll blind somebody outside during the day. Indoors depends on the lighting.

> the kick-nigger

Fucking kick-niggers, always ruining solid threads.

>You KNOW
No

With enough motivation you can fight through OC spray. I had to get sprayed for my basic law enforcement certification. We got sprayed, and ran a short combat course where we hit some bags and the instructors tried to take our weapons out of our holsters.
It sucks, and it will most likely ward off a wild dindu, but if someone is genuinely trying to kill you, you're still going to have to fight.

Attached: nonstop.jpg (447x600, 414K)

Johnny Knoxville said pepper spray was worse than tazing. He should know.

Attached: placeholder-title.jpg (1200x854, 87K)

I bought Teflon-dry spray today. Time to coat my EDC knife to counter the steel thickness.
GaySpray is for woman/trans/left

We carry that at work. It's not bad, but takes about 10 seconds before the debilitating pain kicks in. You have to be ready to fight all-out until it kicks in. It's better than nothing and good for breaking up fights, but as a self defense tool, your fists do better. I got sprayed by it in the academy and was able to fight for about 10 seconds until I couldn't see or breathe well. And it hurt too much to really care about anything else other than just giving up and making it stop.

If you live in a country that's cucked enough, even pepper spray is banned.

>deploy spray during confrontation
>use in close proximity on the streets or even worse a bus or train
>congrats, you've now blinded yourself and everyone on board
>mace is barely considered effective and something like half the people maced and unaffected
Neato.

Martial arts and not being a weak cunt is better.

But I'm a 5'8 qt. I carry so I don't have to be a rough and tumble faggot.

I have seen this model of Sabre Red turn the toughest, hardest acting gangsters turn into crying, yelling, shaking man-babies who beg for relief from the burn. It is no substitute for a gun, but god damn if you get a good spray on someone’s eyes and face, 9/10 they will leave you alone.

Im pretty sure you didn’t get sprayed with 10% Sabre Red in the academy.

>choosing weakness
I prefer stronk

Attached: 1514904617842.jpg (256x287, 17K)

>whips out backup spray with KickSecure(TM) wrist strap

I mean I'm fairly strong but I cant take on some 6'3 240lbs dindu screaming about their spilled drink and don't think getting my face fucked up is something I want to happen.

>can't take wild apes that swing like baboons in fights
This is how people get raped nigger

>le blinding flashlight meme

a silly lie concocted by hook nosed lumen merchants.

Making someone blink and giving them the floaty dots is not going to incapacitate them, if you ever went outside you would know this

This is actually a really good point and why guns(and all weapons) are useless, he's not being unreasonably contrarian, he speaks the truth, I'm selling my guns today.

Unless you're /snubnose/ masterrace and can fire from within your pocket.

That's when drain cleaner comes in

If you let a legitimate threat get close enough to kick anything out of your hands, you failed your active self protection and deserve whatever is coming to you.

Attached: 57398621_281474202730606_6447033652629995520_o.jpg (1600x1074, 170K)

Niggers have natural resistance to capsaicin. That is why they love to put hot sauce on everything. A stun gun is much better.

“I wanted to hurt the guy not vaporize his retinas Officer!”

Nigga that is what I'm worried about; and why I carry!
Not my fault if some cuck euro doesn't take their safety into their own hands.

Attached: 13495352701331.jpg (551x352, 16K)

no it's fucking not, stun guns aren't effective, ask keemmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=uak1IeVxQ0g

Not saying you shouldn't carry. Do both. All violence is good violence

Attached: 1550611267097.jpg (1200x810, 157K)

Not in Canada lol

Probably not, even if you put the flashlight right in front of someone's face, point blank (assuming the whole output is focused on a 0.15 m diameter surface, very optimistic), you get something like 50000 lux for a 1000 lumen flashlight. according to wikipedia direct sunlight is 32,000–100,000 lux and looking at the sun, while annoying, dangerous and momentarily blinding it is not disorienting. I love my flashlights, but I doubt their usefulness as a self defense tool in the dark, let alone during daytime.

Attached: 1500456482462.png (130x193, 31K)

This user knows whats up. Putting a light in some retards face just opens you up to grappling and other harsh bodily harm.

In a cucked country you aren't allowed such a dangerous weapon

I used this stuff on myself, just to see how effective it is. It willi incompasitate most people for like 20 minutes. Your eyes will burn way to much to open them. The sensation is interesting though, as long as you keep them closed, its just a very strange feeling.
like heat is coming from you face, I imagined this is maybe what cyclops feels like when he doesnt open his eyes

No one gonna acknowledge how this guy plans on roundhousing everyone and everything?

Attached: sensei.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>blind your legs
Your move.

>it doesn't actually take a lot to power through them
You can't power through not being able to open your eyes. Quality pepper spray effectively turns you blind for several hours. You are argueably more dangerous to yourself than anyone else at that point.

youtu.be/t2Y2cEFKthM?t=94
>dude gets sprayed
>has the bright idea to keep running even though he can't open his eyes
>rams into a fucking wall

>sweeps your legs and you fall on your ass

>the kommando fears the judo kicking samurai

>You can't power through not being able to open your eyes. Quality pepper spray effectively turns you blind for several hours.
No it absolutely does not. It doesn't prevent you from being able to see or open your eyes, it just makes it painful to do so, and individual reactions to it, and how long people are affected for vary enormously.

It's not that it's ineffective, but OC spray is not instant blindness in a can. It's temporary pain and it doesn't stop the person it is used on from being dangerous. If you OC spray someone as a civilian as a means of self defense you need to use that as a window to GTFO the dangerous situation.

What if the guy is trained to take pepperspray in the eyes? If he trains blindfolded?

>Quality pepper spray effectively turns you blind for several hours.
That's utter horsehit.

t. been peppersprayed

>It doesn't prevent you from being able to see or open your eyes, it just makes it painful to do so
No, you have no idea what you are talking about. It has nothing to do with pain at all actually, that's just an added bonus. Pepper spray inflames the mucous membranes in the eyes, causing them to close involuntarily. I don't care how tough or trained you are, you can't power through it, period, full stop. Sure, you can move around and even fight, but you will be doing it blind. It also makes breathing difficult as another added bonus.

youtube.com/watch?v=UStrWeN7bbI

>It's not that it's ineffective, but OC spray is not instant blindness in a can.
Never claimed it's instant. It takes a few seconds for the eyes to shut down, but once they do, they will stay closed for a long time.

>It's temporary pain and it doesn't stop the person it is used on from being dangerous.
Sure, even a blind person can be dangerous if you are close enough.

>If you OC spray someone as a civilian as a means of self defense you need to use that as a window to GTFO the dangerous situation
I agree. The biggest benefit of blinding someone is that can't really chase after you.

You were either sprayed with some cheap garbage, not sprayed directly in the eyes or lying.

Your eye in a night environment is adjusted to optimize increased light gathering so you can see. When you put something nearly as bright in the sun in someone's face when their eyes are adjusted to the night it will temporarily remove their visual field, allowing you time to fight or flight with less risk.
Look up how rods and cones work and take a low-light class if you can. Shit works man, getting hit in the face with my 1200lumen EDC-2lt in a black or partially lit night environment not only makes it impossible to see shit but actually hurts my eyes, and I've used it to good effect at work when I encounter sketchy people in the bad parts of the city.
It's not magic and you have to know how to use it but it's not as impotent as you claim.

I don't know how you can believe pepper spray is some magical blinding potion. There are tons of police videos of people continuing to fight after getting sprayed. It only works on people who aren't determined to fight and it frequently affects the sprayer too. It's a compliance tool, not an effective self defense weapon. It might buy you some time to run, at best. I just have to assume you're an idiot at this point.

I know for a fact people can still fight blindfolded and if you pepperspray the wrong guy well...

>kicks you in your direction

Pic related is the best tool for anyone who isn't a faggot nongunz LARPer to defend yourself with on a daily basis.

Objectively correct. If you can end a conflict through non-lethal means, good on you. If you have to shoot and kill someone after trying your literal best to be civilized, all the better. You will be thoroughly less fucked in court.

If you carry around a gun for the intent of mowing down the tiniest obstacle, I hope you like prison.

Attached: 1550024282088.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

you can get ten years for possessing that in bongland

>I don't know how you can believe pepper spray is some magical blinding potion.
You would know if you took the time to educate yourself on what capsaicin does to your mucous membranes and what a reflex is.

>There are tons of police videos of people continuing to fight after getting sprayed
Yes, where they either weren't hit directly in the eyes or continued to fight blind. You also conviently ignored the video I posted where a man is completly unable to open his eyes after 15 minutes of washing the (water-based) spray out.

> It only works on people who aren't determined to fight
The man in was very determined to run away, yet he ended up slamming into a wall.

>It's a compliance tool, not an effective self defense weapon.
How many more examples of pepper spray being effective do you need?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q23P91rB4_8
youtube.com/watch?v=ojuH8axm0ec
youtube.com/watch?v=YrGXfDGyRWo

>I just have to assume you're an idiot at this point.
Whatever makes you sleep at night, try not to think too hard about all the facts you ignored.

Carrying a med kit to staunch your bleeding anus doesn't count as self defense.

>Whatever makes you sleep at night
It's called a nightstand gun

You are so fucking autistic on a Tuesday what the fuck is wrong with you?

b-buh m-muh m-mucus memebrains!!1!

>proven wrong beyond all doubt
>ur a-autistic
k

You better know how to to use that dart if you carry one. Pretty invasive shit.

Obviously a trauma kit. I really hope you have actual training in first aid.

You be careful with that NPA. Too big and trigger the gag reflex and fill their airway with vomit. Too small and it is pointless. Remember, bevel towards the septum on the right nasal passage.

Attached: 1555312622710.jpg (720x720, 38K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRKlCR-4qYk

it's better than nothing I suppose. I think I'll be replacing my p2x with a edcl2-t soon. I take it you like it? I've read that it simply stops working without warning once the batteries are out, which is not a huge issue but a bit concerning.

Attached: 1496559343324.gif (406x342, 4K)

>HAHA it's just like a squirt gun!

And then it set in and my face literally caught on fire.

says the manlet with no situational awareness

Pepper spray isn't as cool as a handgun.

/thread

>Being this retarded

Attached: 4.png (1277x907, 66K)

>Shoots you while on the ground
Big think

Dayum op you sure russled those jump kick larpers jimmies so fucking hard also your right, mace fucks you up

Attached: ShoppingCTD.png (500x522, 523K)

>hey man u got the time
>yeah here, it's--
>gimme yo money

We were sprayed with the same shit we carry on the street for the specific purpose of teaching us how to fight through it if someone takes it off of our belt and uses it against us.
I had a bad reaction to it. I was able to complete the course which includes prying your eyes open and drawing your weapon, and obtaining a sight picture.
But later I realized that even though the burning and everything had worn off, my vision was still extremely blurry. Had to go to the eye doctor and it turned out it dissolved part of my cornea and I spent two weeks legally blind until my eyes recovered.
>Tl;dr, the people saying “you can’t open your eyes!” are typical Jow Forums intellectuals basing their opinions off of some cherry picked videos. I got sprayed, and opened my eyes, it sucked, but it is doable

I’ve seen a lot of officers OC someone and still get the shit beat out of them. I’ll be the first to tell you it sucks but you CAN fight through it.

hey that stuff comes from my state

>you can't tell when Tyrone is about to swing i got some bad news
Surely he's not genuinely this stupid.

What am I looking at here?

Pepper spray is illegal for use against humans in Canada :^)

Attached: 57446420_640343603078515_7355604567867785216_n.jpg (960x592, 90K)

>he doesn't carry a pepper spray wristband

Attached: pepper_spray_wrist.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Once I notice it start to dim on the high mode I replace the batteries, usually once a month with my use at work. Never had it just give out