Is he OurRapper?

Attached: tEvKxYs.png (1440x2672, 3.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spin.com/2017/11/post-malone-gun-arsenal/
youtube.com/watch?v=cx5GXvA9xcs
youtube.com/watch?v=rh0ws_35VUk
youtube.com/watch?v=1GKyGuRxKx4
youtube.com/watch?v=iobEgEP5hJY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D6XFWJ6DlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't listen to his stuff except I like that song from the Spider-Verse movie. Seems like a cool guy, though.

>face tattoo
Iron Mike is the only one who can get away with this.

Pretty sure all rappers like guns desu

No all have no step tattoos

I thought we couldn't decide if Lil Nas X or Mr. Bond was /our guy/

Nah ICE-T is the only rapper who seems to be SHALLPilled.

He's white , so Jow Forums won't criticize him for whatever barred out and stoned firearms stunts he gets into.

Attached: 1553533503840.png (569x703, 494K)

no
>white

He does have that video of him gatting up soccer moms with an AR.

Nah, we got our boy Viper trying to take us back to total warfare.

Attached: 1555977003930.jpg (1200x1200, 278K)

shooting & owning guns ≠ understanding & caring about the 2A

Post it

White enough you rabid Jow Forums amerishart.

What is that? A honey badger? If so that's pretty based. I've also seen a video of him driving a Ford raptor. It's neat seeing a dude doing the same exact thing I'd be doing if I had that level of disposable income. His music seems catered towards empty headed women and wiggers but that's ok.

cringe

who?

Literally who?

Yeah and like Said Iced tea is pretty sweet.

If he ever posts a picture with a makarov or a Luger then he is our guy

Well he’s a gun guy from Texas so yes, he’s /our guy/ In the sense he might browse Jow Forums already

Attached: 030C5470-7188-4616-B071-C794F341D89D.jpg (2999x3475, 3.54M)

(((post malone)))
trash

>basedboi poster child
>our guy

I bet these cowards don't even smoke crack baka

>the right to bear arms is because that's the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It's to protect yourself from the police.
Based.

He is, unironically. He trains with kagwerks, he shops in full sig gear while open carrying, and he's a huge 2A supporter just in general. And a responsible one, not doing nigger shit with gats.

Attached: ao0rxvrhrym01.jpg (714x960, 85K)

spin.com/2017/11/post-malone-gun-arsenal/

Seems pretty based

Attached: malone.png (589x583, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cx5GXvA9xcs

>nigger culture nation wrecker

Nope.

Here's him shooting with Kagwerks.
youtube.com/watch?v=rh0ws_35VUk

Attached: 37565318_1728823923852749_6050426395308326912_n.jpg (750x500, 92K)

Attached: 3AD280E3-CBB2-49A4-A0A3-660661DFA431.jpg (1354x784, 80K)

is he open carrying at costco?

Killer Mike is a big 2A activist, too.

>''The blacks are destroying everything!''...proceeds to die from a heroin overdose or do meth and complain about Jews.

You do realize almost all white trash meth heads are like post Malone and succumb to this same culture right? Fucking retard.

>hurr I'm ignoring jew influence I'm smrt

Sir Mix-A-Lot is pro gun as they come too!

youtube.com/watch?v=1GKyGuRxKx4

youtube.com/watch?v=iobEgEP5hJY

>He's white

Attached: 1553756599780.jpg (1024x726, 122K)

Isnt Kid Rock a big 2A guy? I think i recall reading that he has a mp5sd

Damn, knew about Ice T but Sir Mixalot is also based. Likes fishing too, sounds like a real great guy.

confirmed for not smoking crack

jesus fuck, what a fatbody

mfw he outshoots dindus

Attached: 1482004257200.png (466x310, 309K)

Sure fucking is

what a nice family desu

not a lot of political songs of any genre or affiliation go that hard. why haven't I heard this before?

nigger

>911 only works for the rich ones
>So i collect guns
Nice

Very based and very american

no because its rap

That’s a whole lot of yikeses.

Seems alright. Now if he could start making some decent fucking music, we might have a conversation on our hands.

Proof?

How doesn't he get arrested if he admits to using drugs and using firearms? Isn't that highly illegal?

Holy fuck. I never knew this wigger was so based.
He seems down to earth which I like, but this is a whole other level.
His music is ass but I respect this shit.

His son is pretty damn cute

He was rocking a Trijicon hat in a music video or on stage just recently too, and hoodie/tee of the same. He seems pretty Jow Forums to me

There are hundreds of mainstream music videos with rappers having "lean" and pounds of weed, side by side with Dracos and Glocks. The feds don't do shit. They are too wrapped up trying to register bump stocks and stupid shit like that to worry about rappers.

it's illegal to be caught consuming, and in music videos all of its fake

All the wiggers love flexing with guns, god i can just feel the jannies mouthbreathing down my neck

But he admitted to it and theres videos of him smoking ganj

Unironically a fun album.
>And my '92 got doors like my Lambo
>Spend my last paycheck on some ammo

Attached: F9092D0A-9D14-44AC-B7D6-D17EE31EE9B8.jpg (640x543, 78K)

give him a wig and hed make a pretty gud jon snow for halloween

Holy fuck how has this thread went so long without it being shitted up by Jow Forums?

Bump

>5.11 everything
>Unpaid 5.11 shill
>Cute pink range bag
>Letting a grown man doodle on you at all especially to that capacity
>One of those rappers who learned about guns after rapping about gangbanging and using guns

No not really but he could actually be worse.

Attached: 09729868.jpg (1303x644, 101K)

He drinks Bud light and smokes cigarettes all day, what did you expect?

He's not a rapper, so no.

>pearlman

>white

Now if only wasn't a wigger...

His music is better if you see it less as rap and more as pop

His music is played on hip hop channels. Other rappers consider him a rapper and he's ranked as a hip hop artist on billboards. He's a rapper

What a dope guy.

thats a kike look at his desert nappies. you probably live in brazil.

If he votes dem then he's not and since he lives in Cali and looks like a hippy, I'd say the odds are he's a dem

Just putting this out there, but you have NO idea how many guns Dr. Dre has. The guy is probably one of the biggest private collectors around, and I mean the real gourmet shit.

>2019
>listening to rap
Unironically ICP are the best rappers around, and they are trash.

Kendrick Lamar is legit, get fucked

They sometimes target amateur rappers who show off guns and drugs in videos.

I wouldnt call him a rapper and I dont particularly care for his music but I've heard hes salt of the earth

say what you will about rap, there aren't many other genres that exhibit comparable thumos. if I want music from the last 20 years about how me and my tribal-war-band-analogue will crush the enemy, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women (translated to a suitably modern idiom) where else do I turn?

what kind of fucking idiot cares about weed anyway?

copperhead road, policeniggers

Write a more traditional song and play it over an existing tune. The national anthem for example is played to the tune of a British song that was popular at the time.

You could pick a johnny cash song or something

>star spangled banner
The poem was set to the tune of a popular British song written by John Stafford Smith for the Anacreontic Society, a men's social club in London. "To Anacreon in Heaven" (or "The Anacreontic Song"), with various lyrics, was already popular in the United States. Set to Key's poem and renamed "The Star-Spangled Banner", it soon became a well-known U.S. patriotic song. With a range of 19 semitones, it is known for being very difficult to sing. Although the poem has four stanzas, only the first is commonly sung today

>His music is played on hip hop channels
Hip Hop channels like? Hot 97 plays fucking Ariana Grande, so, being played on a rap music station doesn't mean you're a rapper. Never mind all the people who are straight up singers like most R&B artists which Post Malone ostensibly is.

It's the gang affiliation and related activities, and possession of both guns and drugs is a federal crime.

Literally giving the feds evidence.

Ay lil donnie I just scratched my ass and sniffed it whaddya think about that.

I mean, yes, fair, I could just go listen to "Battle of New Orleans" or for that matter Thin Lizzy or AC/DC or Motorhead or Maiden or pick up my old Epiphone and start a garage band, but all I'm saying is that right now and over the last couple of decades most of the people making war music (that's not a 100% literal description but you obviously get what I'm going for here) have been working in rap and hip-hop.

>It's the gang affiliation and related activities, and possession of both guns and drugs is a federal crime.
what kind of fucking idiot thinks that smoking weed is a gang affiliation related activity. get the fuck out of here barney fife

Attached: yo lil donnie.jpg (787x843, 108K)

>implying all those amateurs rapping about drugs and gangbanging aren't gang affiliated
We're talking about a certain segment of the population here.

>all war songs are rap these days
That's gay as shit. WTF are you smoking.

Pls tell me this isn't real.

No
He
Isn’t

> he’s a gud boi apologist who cry’s about gud bois getting deaded by cops by being violent criminals.

It's not

well, what are you thinking of as war songs, and what else would you suggest?

(fwiw I did say "most"--there are a couple exceptions that spring immediately to mind, notably Kvelertak and a good deal of bagpipe music. and by "war songs" I mean something like "spirited manly music", not songs explicitly about warfare or whatever, though obviously there's some overlap there.).

>spirited manly music
There's tons of shit like that. Stop listening to pop garbage and branch out.

Dude bought a 6x6 VelociRaptor truck with a 50 cal mount. That makes him okay in my book.

links pls!

(from the last 20 years would help make your point, but really anything you think I haven't heard would be good--I like that kind of stuff, and I could always use more recommendations. I don't think the algorithms have advanced to the point where I can search on what "Overkill", "Worldwide Choppers", and "My Head Is Filled With Music" have in common.).

Is no one on nu-Jow Forums heard of kris's vector?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D6XFWJ6DlU

Based and fecespilled

that dude to the right is his wife. The left is transgender and the right woman is shopped inside