Israeli carry

I have a g43 which I can only conceal AIWB. I am not comfortable having one in the chamber and pointing at my cock on the draw/holstering, and would probably rather get shot to death by a bad guy while trying to chamber a round than live my life as "the guy who has no dick because he blew it off fucking around" anyways.

Do any of you guys israeli carry? I am fine with condition 0 at 4o clock IWB but not appendix. I mean I would probably be fine with a DA revolver but I am scared of the light glock trigger and barrel pointing at my wang all day long

Attached: IC-755x513.jpg (755x513, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FXHVjXPtJk
darkstargear.com/product/hhg43/
taudevgroup.myshopify.com/products/striker-control-device
youtu.be/8rsR2E-kUFA
youtu.be/JGU7HbgDIvE
vdmsr.com/2017/07/the-facts-about-using-neoprene-wedge.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a look at the MIC holster for the G43.

Attached: A1hdC9t7s0L._SX466_.jpg (466x350, 41K)

could you install a heavier trigger or an aftermarket manual safety?

Israeli carry is retarded. What if you have to use your off hand to fend off your attacker while drawing? You're screwed.

I "Israeli carry" whenever I get a new pistol and it's still in the "new toy" phase. I know I'm going to finger fuck it more than usual, so I carry it stupid safe for a few weeks

Yeah but if I blew my cock off while trying to holster/unholster my banger (which is something I will be doing a lot more than fending off an attacker) I am also screwed

Israeli carry is fucking stupid and so is worrying about AIWB. I have carried AIWB for more than 20 years. First ccw was a j frame with hip grips carried mexican sans holster of any kind. current ccw is a g19. It's perfectly safe. My only capitulation to groinal safety is the glock only goes into my pants as a unit with the holster. I would never attempt to reholster the gun while the holster was in my pants. I can't think of a single reason I need a fast re-holster speed.

>I have a g43 which I can only conceal AIWB.
Lose weight. That's a clownishly small pistol, you should be able to hide it just about anywhere IWB.
>I am not comfortable having one in the chamber and pointing at my cock on the draw/holstering, and would probably rather get shot to death by a bad guy while trying to chamber a round than live my life as "the guy who has no dick because he blew it off fucking around" anyways.
Train more. If you aren't confident enough in your gear and abilities to carry your weapon ready to fire, you shouldn't be carrying at all. You're adding in steps that you'll most likely fuck up, if just drawing and firing is too complicated for you. Build confidence and competence or stop carrying altogether.

why appendix then? I'm not saying I don;t see the advantages to it, but if you are so concerned about your cock carry it at a different position

This is so fucking stupid it blows my mind. It's forming what's called a training scar. By not being consistent with your method of carry you have fucked yourself. Either you will slow yourself down when you need ur gun most(do I have a round chambered?) or you will fucking ND(oops that's right I had one chambered)

UNLOADED GUNS ARE DANGEROUS

You should never be in a hurry to reholster

I get it man, but if you're gonna do that and feel uncomfortable with one in the chamber then just get a revolver.

I’d like to see evidence of anyone actually shooting themselves accidentally while AIWB carrying.

>if you're uncomfortable with one bullet in one chamber, just add more bullets in more chambers!
OP has a software issue, not a hardware issue. He needs training.

Appendix is very fast on the draw and stupd eay to conceal in even a t-shirt. It makes the gun easily accessible to either hand. It keeps your gun in front of you and totally in your control at all times. No worries about printing or showing ur gun when bending over to tie your shoes or whatever or having issues with weird chairs in public.

Just get a gun with a safety or with an exposed hammer you can thumb when holstering

exactly, you never should be holster a loaded gun. you unclip the holster, place the pistol in it, then attach loaded and holstered pistol to your belt

The only people who shoot their dick off are niggers Mexican carrying. You'll be fine bro

I've had to point out to people on several occasions when their shirts had ridden up over their firarms. Always behind them so they have no idea, and always glocks. Surprisingly usually somewhere they shouldn't have it, too. Not so discrete, and they never seem happy for me to point it out.

>Lose weight.
I weigh 152lbs 10% bodyfat
>You're adding in steps that you'll most likely fuck up, if just drawing and firing is too complicated for you. Build confidence and competence or stop carrying altogether.
>stop carrying altogether
Why? That's not logical at all
Because I can't conceal in any other position and every time I bend over the gun is revealed if I carry at say 4:00 and you can see the bulge at any time.

>Lose weight
He's got the opposite problem. Fatties can conceal a 1911 anywhere.

if you blow off your dick while drawing your weapon in a defensive situation. you're going to die anyways - either from blood loss or the bad guy shooting you.
But if you blow your own dick off at least your death will be posted on here for us to laugh at you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0FXHVjXPtJk

This is why you don't carry empty chamber. You will die, and the last thing you see is your hands weakly trying to chamber a round in your pistol while you bleed out on the floor.

>calling it israeli carry

Dumb cuck just say round without a chamber. Almost everyone carried early autoloaders like that. It isnt exclusive to the cuck Israelis. the only reason they did it was because their stupid kike soldiers were too dumb to learn manual of arms and they didnt want to be specific with it since they got all kinds of firearms from western powers.

as usual Israelis dont do anything themselves they just took things from various western nations

Why carry in a position that favors speed over comfort if you are just going to slow yourself down? Why don't you just carry the right way at a different position?

>t. butthurt jew
>88

pottery

Attached: 1541340556914.jpg (228x309, 15K)

>tfw shoulder carry with jackets and I don't care that I have to lift up my arm to avoid sweeping myself

Ain't shooting my dick.

This post makes no sense.

>"the guy who has no dick because he blew it off fucking around"
which is why you don't fuck around? faggot

welcome newfag

I don't live in Brazil
>speed over comfort
I'm not fat so it's not uncomfortable. I like it more because it's more concealable. Shirts tend to drape only over the front of your waist line pants and are tight around the back

They can conceal more than that. My bro CC a damn G17. AIWB, grip 5ucked under his roll.

when you deflect the attacker(armed or not) with one hand and you grab your gun with the other, you won't have time to rack the slide. Not chambering a round is literally retarded.

That was in Cali which makes it surprising he was even concealed carrying in the first place.

get a pistol with a safety.

You are, as the kids say, Big Gay

How am I a butthurt jew for calling out jews newfriend

>gun crime only happens in Brazil
>I only have to defend myself against armed robbers in Brazil

Why even carry? its obvious you aren't serious enough to train or buy a pistol you feel comfortable with.

Chambered round or not any gun is better than no gun. People carried like that and carried worse for a long time. Better than nothing.

Still. Op should just get a revolver.

Lurk more then, newfren

Not always, you're escalating the violence by potentially turning a threat into a gunfight. Compliance might let you walk away while pulling an unloaded gun forces an assailant to meet your force.

Been here since 07 and before Jow Forums when there was /new/ still dont get how talking ill of jews makes me a jew.

That is up to who is carrying the gun whether to use it or not. Alternatively if someone is armed with something other than a gun and you dont have one or they are intent on killing you have no meaningful defense.

I'd take gun without a chambered round over no gun desu.

Again though, should just get a revolver.

fuck off back to plebbit, oven dodger.

Yes. I also do the weird Israeli draw because for some reason it makes me more accurate when I train so fuck it I'm gonna look like a dingbat 2 seconds before I pump you with 6 rounds of 9mm but I promise I will hit your heart so it will be quick.

Attached: 1524195021840.jpg (498x482, 69K)

Lol sorry you live in a shithole loser maybe you can love somewhere with low crime if you work hard and save.

God bless
Dave

Yeah, because everyone keeps a cool head and makes the best choices while they have a gun in their face and a pistol on their waist. That's why we make it as simple and easy to use as possible, because now you're trying to figure out how to time drawing/slingshotting while fearing for your life, or the lives of your loved ones. I'm sure thought he'd make a good choice too up until he didn't.

Why not just train the right way? Two seconds with both of your hands occupied could be the difference between stabbed and not stabbed.

If you aren't worried about being attacked, why carry?

Thats not what I said, I still would rather have it than not and be completely at someone else's mercy.

Yeah it COULD get you killed but I'd rather have it and have a chance than not and just hope someone holding me up doesnt kill me.

Rather than just carry the gun with the chamber loaded?

No I would carry chambered. I'm saying if the choice was between non chambered and no gun at all I'd take non chambered.

I IWB 5o’clock hard holster, round in chamber, safety off, hammer at safety cock on a DA/SA. Best of all possible worlds.

Who cares? If that's how you carry and feel comfortable then do it. You don't need anyone else's permission, u just do you

>having to pull the trigger on a loaded chamber to set up your weird carry

>if the choice was between non chambered and no gun at all I'd take non chambered
How could those be the only choices if you're carrying a gun concealed in the first place?

I think he just get off on people making fun of him for it.

They are not I'm responding to someone who said if you carry without a round chambered you shouldnt carry at all.

If you're not carrying with one in the pipe, don't carry. You're not training enough to be able to pull off an Israel carry, chances are you're gonna be in a situation that takes one of your hands out of use. A lot of defensive shootings involve only one hand on the gun, due to a lot of time people faking compliance, keeping one hand up and the other pretending to go for wallet, phone, etc, in all reality you're grabbing your gun. If you're truly that damn worried about shooting yourself, carry a gun with a safety.

Well you shouldn't carry an autoloader without a round chambered either.

>If you're not carrying with one in the pipe, don't carry.
So not carrying a gun at all is better than carrying a gun with a full mag and empty chamber?

Don't use the greater of two evils to justify the lesser. Just do it right.

You are a faggot for asking that.

Yes, cause it's pointless if you can't rack the fucking slide. A lot of times when people do get to rack it, they short stroke that bitch because adrenaline is pumping, they're trying to get a round off asap. People saying they dont want to carry with one in the pipe, are people who don't believe in themselves and their gear. Again, get a gun with a damn safety if it scares you that much.

You're just LARPing then.

And you aren't?

Yes, but with one in the chamber I am objectively doing it better.

Unless he wears a diaper while LARPing Israeli carry.

Have fun being a faggot with one in the chamber then. Maybe someday you can move somewhere that isn't a shithole

Have fun being a faggot without one in the chamber, I seriously hope you don't ever actually have to use your gun and learn how much of a dumbass you are.

>what is a decocker and exposed hammer?

Something I forgot they put on guns with multi position hammers DESU.

>I mean I would probably be fine with a DA revolver but I am scared of the light glock trigger
If only it were some kind of modular gun that could easily be changed to have a different trigger pull.
>blue striker spring
>8lb connector
>if still too light, get a spare trigger spring and clip a coil or two.

Glocks like every modern pistol has passive safeties that are extremely robust. The Glock unlike most striker pistols does not have a fully pre-tensioned striker which makes it a quasi double-action gun if you will. It also has a firing pin safety that cannot let the firing pin pass through unless the trigger bar moves the firing pin up and away, only way to make this happen is putting the 5-6lbs of pressure on the trigger.

Your concerns are legitimate, carrying a gun next to your dick SHOULD be a concern for men but please check these videos on the arguments of AIWB and safety.

Some suggestions
>get a high quality AIWB G43 holster
gonna spoil it for you, it’s this.
darkstargear.com/product/hhg43/
>consider a Tau Dev Group Gadget SCD
taudevgroup.myshopify.com/products/striker-control-device
>learn a safe method of drawing the gun
>stick with only OEM internals and triggers
>carry your G43 unloaded in the house for a day with a good holster and see if it ever accidentally drops the striker which it won’t
>buy a CAT tourniquet because medical should be part of your EDC anyways

youtu.be/8rsR2E-kUFA
youtu.be/JGU7HbgDIvE

Chris Baker has a series of AIWB videos on the Lucky Gunner channel. Belive it or not, empty chamber carry is actually more dangerous than carrying with a round in the chamber. Plenty of instances where you will not be able to execute a one handed draw stroke and gunfights are won or lost in seconds. There is a danger that comes with wasting time trying to get you gun into action when that time could be spent putting quick and accurate shots on somebody.

Attached: 8FEC7F91-0F4A-4CA5-BE6C-5A947E1339B7.jpg (1200x738, 739K)

Thats one reason why the glock is better than a lot of nu striker pistols. Although it is still cocked a BT too much for my liking

>worrying about how fast your draw is when you don't even want to carry with one in the chamber
Seriously?

Get a gadget. It’s one of the best upgrades you can get for peace of mind when carrying a Glock. It acts like a seatbelt; a passive safety that you choose to employ and only comes into play when a situation is called for it (your car trying to throw you out of your windshield)

You can even get foam wedges that aid in concealment and tucks the muzzle away from your body at the same time

I dont own a glock. I just have da/sa guns

What foam wedge do you mean? Not heard of that

Install a striker blocker

>What foam wedge do you mean? Not heard of that

vdmsr.com/2017/07/the-facts-about-using-neoprene-wedge.html?m=1

Some holsters like the Tenicor VELO, PHLster Skeleton and JM Custom Kydex have built in wedges.

Attached: 9A20961B-9DDE-40AE-886F-AE25DC45251A.jpg (1205x800, 231K)

We’ve had this thread before, OP still persists with his faggy opinions about Israeli carry. Either he’s looking for someone to jerk off with him or this is a clever troll. Basically you’re all wasting your time so move along.

its better than not carrying but you will want to train a lot for sure

mossad israeli carries

This is what my concern was when i typed this shit up Sadly, it’s the reason I’m so hesitant to post genuinely useful info on here but there’s always others who actually want to learn so I suppose.

>A smaller wedge may be application for a thinner person.
Based strokeblogger

I bet they don't

what holster are you using user? thanks

dealing with terror attacks is different, you're not likely to be a primary target. Israel has a wall to keep minority populations out... we have gibbs to keep them in

You're an absolute retard.

Well yeah, they have plenty of time to ready their weapons before they assassinate whoever.

Self defense is different than political murder.

Don’t be a retard. You aren’t going to shoot yourself in the dick if you aren’t fingerfucking the trigger. Buy a striker control device if it brings you comfort, but don’t carry without a chambered round. You might as well not carry at all if that’s what you’re doing.

>YUR might as well not carry if ya dont got a round chambered

Stop spouting this nonsense, you people saying this ITT have watched one too many Cuck Yeager videos.

Or we just don’t wanna rely on “NOW HOLD UP THERE, YOUNG BASKETBALL AMERICAN, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO MAKE MY PISTOL USEFUL BEFORE YOU STEAL MY WALLET AND FUCK MY BUTTHOLE”

Better than sitting with your hands up and having nothing.

Make fun of chamber empty carry all you want but dont say stupid shit like youre better off not carrying at all.

Or carry chambered and don’t be a faggot. Literally no reason not to unless you’re a sperg and can’t stop jamming your finger into the trigger guard.

Sell your glock you can probably get around 400 for it, buy a gun with a safety with the money. Carrying on an empty chamber is a terrible idea.

Attached: nwUylZHl.jpg (605x640, 33K)

Thats not the point you ignorant dumb nigger. stop changing the subject. My only issue is saying you might as well not carry at all. that is it. I carry chamber loaded.

When most encounters where a gun would be useful occur in less time than it takes to draw, rack a round, and get on target, tell me what the point of carrying the gun is?

You think you’re gonna evade your attacker, rack a round, aim and fire like in the movies? Fat chance nigger.

None of your arguments prove your retarded statement that its as good to not have a gun at all dumb fuck. Stop skirting. that is ALL I'm saying. Its better than nothing.