Swords are great and you should buy one

What is your excuse for not going and buying a sword? Great quality reproductions are make in India and China and they are great fun. You know you want one. Also general sword thread

Attached: SH2008_l.jpg (400x146, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trueswords.com/Whirlwind-Musashi-Carbon-Steel-Katana-Sword-30315#
halloweencostumes.com/adult-ninja-assassin.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am not a mall ninja

Not this dipshit company again.Fuck off and die

Roll

messer is superior

Did skallagrim review it? Apparently he has a fursuit and rents his wife out to truck drivers. Based kult of athena reviewer.

What can a sword do for me combat wise that a pistol can't?

spare me your weaboo tears, katana fag.

I don't have autism

Do not buy swords or armor from india.

>Do not buy swords or armor from india
Kult of athena has a lot of cool looking swords mae in India.I really like the celtic warrior models.They sell cloaks and helmets to.

Never has viral social marketing been done so badly by so few in the name of neckbeard ninjaism

>I don't have autism
Insufficiend exposure to heavy metal contaminated decorative objects pretending to be swords.

Because an entrenchment tool is a superior melee weapon.

Cool looking < functional. I'd use my blunt bohurt falchion before a light fast India sword. Guaranteed to break anything it hits (unarmored). God help whoever catches it to the head

Nothing at all. Why would you buy a sword for combat? It's just fun to swing a sword around and it exercises some commonly neglected muscle groups. If you decide to actually train, you can find other dudes who like hitting things with metal and yall can hit each other. It's a good time man.

>t. Probably jerks off to milsurp and plays STALKER dressup in the woods

Why would you buy a repro sword when you can buy an actual battle used sword for pretty cheap

Isn't the staff the most functional hand to hand weapon? Just keep a big stick lmao.

Instantaneous threat elimination via disarmament.

trueswords.com/Whirlwind-Musashi-Carbon-Steel-Katana-Sword-30315#

Just got this from trueswords, its fucking sharp and everything is tight. would buy again/10

Attached: im a knife.jpg (680x767, 97K)

It's certainly the simplest, though a sword would often beat a big stick in terms of lethality and versatility.

>rents his wife out to truck drivers
Source? I have a few bucks I don’t need.

One can dream

Attached: 68FF1B35-51D0-473F-96EB-F3F03F7181F1.png (136x665, 23K)

Make one tactical enough and you got my support

>Buying a sword
Kek, buying's for dirty no-forges

Attached: 1541115992917.jpg (444x531, 98K)

How does one even learn or acquire the resources to start smithing?

nothing, but is good decoration and if you actually get into swinging it you can get fit while having fun

Yes the swords kult of Athena supply are great for decoration. I am studying ninjitsu and had trouble finding a supplier of authentic ninja breathing straws (I already have the black pyjamas and the fuzzy boot with toes for climbing). I was thrilled to see they are oaring this delightful decorative tribute to the master assassins of Japan which one day I hope to travel to Japan to be initiated into at the highest level. When this happens I will be able to say I have my complete set of equipment including a ninja breathing straw.

"he Musha Shinobi Ninja Sword features a sharpened carbon steel blade. The blade has been through tempered to provide a good sword for light cutting at an affordable price. The tsuba is made of steel in a rustic charcoal black finish. The grip is wood wrapped in imitation ray skin and black cord. The handle is double pegged to the blade tang allowing the sword to be disassembled. The included saya is made of wood with a black lacquered finish and features a small ninja breathing tube housed inside. "

They rate it as BATTLE READY which means kult of Athena have made extensive inspection by checking the bar code of the ballet it came in on.

Attached: SS030SL1_l.jpg (288x1107, 61K)

the internet faggit

>buy cheap gas forge, put steel in
>buy hammer and anvil to give the glowing red steel form
>fill a barrel with water or oil according to the type of steel to quench the steel

Forging is very simple. Don't get me wrong, mastering it can take decades because is actually difficult, but simple at the same time.

>The grip is wood wrapped in imitation ray skin

This is good as ninjas should be friendly to the ecology of the ray based kult of Athena ninja sword seller with high quality synthetic ray skin!

>features a small ninja breathing tube housed inside

Attached: untitled.png (329x153, 64K)

I bought a $230 sword from KoA and it had actual, authentic rayskin. You can easily find tests online to verify such thing.

What are some good websites to buy actually usable swords and other equipment that aren't made from shit so flimsy it'll end up killing me?
(Besides Kult of Athena)

messer is just knife in german you fags

For European swords, the best source is Kult of Athena.
For Japanese swords, SwordsOfTheEast has a 15% discount code that allows you to get most katana at really good prices.

For both regions, if you want a budget cutting sword, buy Hanwei.

Thank you user, I'll check it out.

Was it a ninja sword with a breating tube or the usual threaded pommel drcorative shit or faked up repros they trade to morons though skallagrim abd their fake front sites like swordbuyersguide? Just asking because most of the stuf they sell is made in india and china?

You know KoA doesn't make any swords, right? They're a reseller. You can buy any brand you want.

The best source for actual European swords are
thesalrsroom auction site
easyliveauction auction site
naturabuy.fr (french weapons ebay)
These all sell via real auctioneers abd private listings a vast array of actual European swords made between 1700 and 1930. Most sell for less than the objects kult of athena incesseny advertise here. Kult of athena advertise here heavily because their target is underage morons

What you won't find on kult of athena is a single genuine sword that can be sold as anything other than a reproduction, most with incorrect threaded pommels, mostly cheap badly made pseudo decorative material made in china or india.

To destribe kult of athena as the best place to buy european swords is like saying a toyshop is the best place to buy a car because it sells model cars. It sells stuff for literal larpers.

Recently jult of athena began selling poor and dangerous reproductions of European swords issued over the last 200 years with faked markings. These are the favorute of conmen who age them by leaving them outside for a few weeks and finding a victim to rip off.Kult of athena makes a lot of money doing this.

If you spend 100-200 on an actual european sword, it will be worth that at minimum or more probably more in a few years.If you buy a fake from kt of athena, its basically worthless the minute it arroves at your home.

So by all means collect swords. Sure. But be aware kult of athena is ripping you off, sells mostly wortgless garbage and shifts it to retards and underagers via fake 'reviewers' like skallagrim and others and fake front websites like swordbuyers guide.

No one with an interest in collecting European swords buys anything fromkult of athena because they don't sell any.They sell worthless crap to morons

>actual european swords

What the fuck are you talking about? You will NEVER get a period European sword for under ~$2000. Modern reproductions by Hanwei, et. al. are vastly superior in strength and cutting ability.

pablo my dude, stop melting down. you can't keep shitting your diaper in anger every day because your return scam didn't work on kult of athena

>muh reproductions are toys
>buy an authentic sword

Why would i buy a sword i cant take into the back yard and cut things with

>pablo my dude
And lo an indian poo farmer form the shill centre emerges with his tale of kult of athenas fear and contempt for someone we've never even heard of

You're joking right? You really think it costs 2000 to buy an antique sword? Most bronze age swords go for less than 1000 same with Georgian, Victorian less than 500 and late 19th early 20th century less than 200. Mass issued late 19th century items like cutlasses and yagatan bayonets are less than 100. Why are you lying?

>Why would i buy a sword i cant take into the back yard and cut things with

You realise that most of the stuff kult of Athena sells are nothing like the originals and have screwed on pommels and are no safer to kit something with than a piece of scrap from a yard someone stuck a sticker on saying battleready? You know this right? YOU do know swordbuyersguide is a front site for kultofathena and they sponsor that cunt skallagrim?

Pablo, holy shit, spend your time some other way besides melting down over the site you failed to scam.

"The A.P.O.C. Katana is an all-business tactical Katana designed for maximum usability, practicality and lethality. Designed by renowned swordsmith Angus Trim, the clean lines of this katana emphasize decisive cutting coupled with robust construction; the spine of the blade is thick and strong and in profile the blade has an elongated, chisel-like geometry designed to give it a long cutting plane - this is a blade built to cut, hack, stab and slice with authority. The blade is constructed from 9260 high carbon steel and is finished with a Black Oxide coating to minimize maintenance and maximize stealth.

The thickened tang is very wide for optimum hilt durability; the grip scale slabs are both simple and sturdy G10 Fiberglass laminate which is triple anchored into the tang. The grip design is flush with the tang and has no notable hard edges so as to prevent blisters and lesions on the hands from extended field use. A hooked notch at the base of the blade prevents the hands from sliding onto the blade during a strike. A pre-drilled lanyard hole accommodates your own lanyard or hanging loop.

The sword comes with a tactical sheath of fiberglass with MOLLE system-compatible hanging slots. Two knobs in the sheath lock onto matching indents on the the sword to secure it into the scabbard when sheathed.
"

A tactical survival katana with molle attachments complete with fibreglass accessories. Perfect for the aspiring retard that has not quite reached peak spastic.

Attached: SD35510.jpg (197x450, 24K)

>tactical sheath of fiberglass with MOLLE system-compatible hanging slots

Who buys this shit?

All of the information is right there and you're free to not buy it. Why do you think this means there's something wrong with the site? KoA sells all the top brands like Albion & Hanwei.

>extended field use
>maximize stealth
>Fiberglass
>extended field use
>comes with a tactical sheath of fiberglass
>with MOLLE system-compatible hanging slots

The gay is exploding.

Seems to sell gay shit m8

Here's another of their gay front sites like swordbuyersguide.

Utter cancer
www.zombiegoboom.com

the same people who buy shit like this

Attached: 819hA1v%2BJPL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 143K)

halloweencostumes.com/adult-ninja-assassin.html

Reveal the Truth

Imagine your friends’ surprise when you reveal to them the truth. All these years, you’ve been moonlighting as a mild-mannered member of regular society, but secretly you’re the greatest ninja warrior that ever lived!

You slay evil with your powerful martial arts moves. You sneak through the shadows like some kind of sleek black panther. You constantly mess with pirates, just to make sure they know that they could never win a fight against you!

But how will your friends ever believe you when you reveal your true identity as a ninja to them? You can’t just tell them while wearing your jeans and a t-shirt. You must have the ultimate ninja outfit. You must wear this Ninja Assassin costume!

Attached: ninja-assassin-mens-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 237K)

Skallagrim pls go

Go away virgin nogunz. We all know you'll never leave your moms house with your cringe katanas.

Why would you be nogunz if you have swords...? Swords are more expensive than guns.

I've had that exact sword for nearly 20 years. It cuts weeping willow branches like nobody's business. Have to keep it well oiled though because it will rust if you look at it funny.

Because the only retards dumb enough to like LARP swords are underage monkeys like you.

I am 23, what are you talking about?

Lockwood > Albion

Attached: SL-1O19.jpg (1732x1154, 402K)

Attached: SL1005B.jpg (1732x1154, 436K)

Attached: DSC02811-111-800x533.jpg (800x533, 65K)

What steel? Just basic bitch 6160?

If you by from a good manufacturer you'll get a good sword. It's not KoA's fault your shitty 100usd deepeka sword broke.

Tell us about how the the sword guy fucked your wife

That guy is literally mentally ill. He shows up in every single sword thread for the past years to shit talk Kult of Athena in broken english.

Read about it in detail first before you do anything, it's no good playing around with fire and glowing hot metal if you don't know how to do so reasonably safely. Once you have read and understood the basic principle you can buy or assemble some basic kit and start practicing. You could start by doing something relatively simple like forging nails and shit, work your way up to simple tools and then eventually knife blades, axe heads, hammer heads etc, eventually you'll have sufficient confidence and skill to try a sword. But do yer fucking reading first.

AhhhhHHHHHHHHHH

Unrelated, but who makes the best Roman caligae? Or is it better to diy instead of trusting street shitters?

Pic related

Attached: MyMainzCaligae.jpg (1426x1000, 161K)

>. A pre-drilled lanyard hole accommodates your own lanyard or hanging loop.
>.hanging loop

>deepeka
kult of poothena

That looks like a pile of shit. Most foot wear of those times was more of an open boot for that sort of thing. Even women wear gladiator styled boots that are probably closer to what a soldier would of used back then as a fashion statement. It'd be less work to simply have a closed shoe instead of making all that stringy looking leather shit. What are the cleats for? Stomping your way to an open field so you can talk with ancaps about how the roads are bullshit? Street shitters are way more practical.

Before modern rubbers soldiers carried two shoes. One for field and one for paved roads. If you wear cleats they're shitty on pavement with little traction, and if you wear leather soles on, god forbid, mud you slip super easily. Especially with 45lbs of kit.

based and redpilled

It really isn't, lol.

Well if you want to coll antique weapons that's great but you can't use antiques to cut, well, you can but I don't see why you would do that since you risk damaging it, if you want to cut you need a modern sword.

collect*